Welcome, If you had a casino account with Casino.com, please click here for more information or to login.
Slot games have come a long way since the old “one-armed bandits” made famous by the Las Vegas casinos. Online slot games can have multiple paylines, bonus features, up to 117,649 ways to win (Megaways), progressive jackpots, or create a whole suite of interconnected games. Then there are the themes, where you can find games that are built around blockbuster movies, tv shows, comics, fantasy worlds, fruit symbols, sports, exotic locations, and much more.
Best Online Slots Games
TOP ONLINE SLOT GAMES
The stacked buffalo symbols can stampede their way to big wins in this 4,096 ways to win slot game from Playtech. It includes a free game feature that can award up to 100 free spins. During the feature, a special diamond wild symbol can add up to a 5x multiplier.
White King II
The sequel to the White Lion slot game from Playtech brings some added features for fans of this game. The game includes double symbol allows for 10 of a kind wins, stacked wild and stacked double wild symbols. The Majestic Night Free game feature has a maximum of 50 games and a 50x multiplier.
An Epic Ape requires an epic game, and the 6x4 reel with 4,096 ways to win is just that. The big bonus feature can award you up to 100 free spins. A diamond multiplier symbol can add up to a 50x multiplier to increase the payouts.
The Irish themed slot game from Playtech features 3 lovely ladies. These girls can trigger the Lucky Lasses Bonus feature, which can reward you with up to 20 free spins and a 10x multiplier.
The 30 payline slot game from Playtech features some beautiful Asian tigers. The free game feature gives 3 options to choose from, a range of 5 – 20 free spins and a choice of Tiger symbols should convert to transforming wilds. The Tiger Jackpot is triggered when any tiger symbols cover reels 1 and 2. This has a max payout of 1,666.67x the total bet.
ALL REVIEWED ONLINE SLOT GAMES
Analyzing the Pros and Cons of Online Slot Games
Playing online slots brings thrills and spills like no other casino game. These games come in all shapes and sizes, but like with any game, there are pros and cons. Here are the perks and drawbacks of playing online slots UK.
- You can play online slot games for free, which is not possible at land-based casinos. The free play offers the same experience, but you are betting with free credits.
- You can claim bonus offers and enjoy more funds to bet on slot games.
- Online casinos have a much more diverse range of slot games, so you’ll be spoilt for choice.
- The slots are built in mobile-friendly technology so you can take all the action on the move.
- At online casinos, getting your winnings is not instant, unlike playing at a real brick-and-mortar casino.
- Playing slots online doesn’t offer any social interaction.
- Getting money in and out of your online casino account to play slots can mean additional charges.
How to play online slots
Getting started with online slots shouldn’t be a daunting process. These games are entirely based on luck and offer endless entertainment. When you are ready to enjoy the online UK slots, follow the steps below.
- First, you need to pick the right online casino for you. There are hundreds of options, but we have nailed them down to the best ones. You can pick from the list of top online casinos here.
- Next, you must create an account at the online casino. Hit the ‘Join’ button and enter your details to get signed up.
- Want a welcome bonus? You can enjoy a special first deposit bonus to boost your balance right away. Always read through the terms and conditions before claiming the bonus.
- Now, it’s time to choose the online slot game you want to play. You will find games covering all manner of themes and genres. You can play for free and get to grips with the game before wagering real money.
- Enjoy and remember to play responsibly.
Varieties of Online Slot UK Machines and Game Types
There are four core types of slot machines in the online casinos. This list includes the traditional three-reel slots that started it all, multi-playline slots, video slots, and progressive jackpot games. These games feature various symbols, features, and extras. Let’s take a look at the different types in more detail.
These retro slot machines have just three reels and classic fruit symbols like lemons, melons, and cherries. The traditional slot game only has a single payline, which means you need to match three symbols in a row to land a win. These games do not include any special symbols or features.
Multi-payline and multi-reel
The multi-payline and multi-reel slot games can be set across up to seven different reels, but most are based on a standard five-reel setup. The games also have more paylines, up to 50 on a single game. These games feature special symbols such as wilds and multipliers, and you can trigger bonus features, too. Slot games come in many different themes, and providers are always developing the graphics and gameplay.
Video slots are a virtual form of the classic slot machine. These games ramp up the thrills through exciting themes and many rewarding symbols. You can enjoy various bonus rounds and innovative extras, such as the Megaways engine, cluster pays, avalanching reels, bonus buy, and more. These games are always improving, with providers fighting to build the next game to grab your attention.
The progressive jackpot slot is linked to a jackpot network across many different casinos. This means any wagers on that game across all casinos will feed to the same jackpot prize that can be triggered on a single spin. These jackpot prizes can reach life-changing sums into the millions. You can also find progressive jackpot slots that have daily or weekly jackpot prizes, where the jackpot must trigger before reaching a prize cap.
What You Should Know Before Playing Slots at Online Casinos
Once you are ready to give the slots a spin, you should consider the points below. These tips will help you get the most out of your online slot experience.
- Always pick a trustworthy and reputable online casino operator. The casino should be fully licensed and regulated by the UKGC. The certifications can be found in the footer of the casino site.
- Take some time to explore the various bonus offers, such as no deposit bonuses, free spins, reload bonuses, cashback, and more. Make sure you read the terms and understand the bonus value first.
- Check out the different banking options to make sure that the casino has payment services you are familiar with. The best casinos will accept a choice of bank cards, eWallets, prepaid vouchers, and more.
- UK casinos require players to verify their accounts by providing government-issued ID. There is usually a withdrawal restriction on unverified accounts. Check the verification process and make sure you understand the requirements.
- Many online slot games have adjustable RTP ranges. You should double-check the RTP before you start spinning the reels.
- Not all slot games contribute towards the wagering requirements. If you are playing with bonus money, always make sure you are aware of the restricted slot games.
- Many casinos run slot tournaments. The tournament games often give you an extra chance of winning prizes. These are great games to play, as you can enjoy regular and tournament wins. The available slot tournaments will be displayed in the promotions section.
- Consider turning your marketing notifications on. Many casinos will notify you of bonus offers, tournaments and other rewards, so you don't miss out!
- Now that you have all the information, you can confidently enjoy playing the best slots casinos.
PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT SLOTS
A progressive jackpot takes a small percentage of every bet made, from all online casinos around the world, and put it into a constantly growing jackpot. Some games will award the jackpot at random, while others require a specific symbol or symbols on the reel to trigger the win. The latest trend is for several games to create a single progressive jackpot. You can find this in the Age of the Gods, DC Super Heroes, and Kingdoms Rise groups of games. The record-breaking progressive jackpot comes from a single game, Mega Moolah, and it paid out over 21 million pounds. Check out the progressive jackpot page at Casino.com UK for more information about the best progressive online slot games.
ONLINE SLOTS GLOSSARY
Here are some key terms for punters to know before playing online slot games.
- Bonus Feature and Spins: One of the more exciting aspects of online slot games are extra features that can either be triggered at random, or by landing several bonus or scatter symbols. The features can range from free spins, pick-and-click games, a new set of reels with different symbols and much more.
- Fixed Jackpot: Unlike a progressive jackpot that grows with each spin, a fixed jackpot is usually based on a paytable and has a set payout.
- Multiplier: This will increase the size of a win by the multiplier. For example, £2 win with a 3x multiplier will payout £6
- Maximum and Minimum Bet: All online slot games have a minimum and maximum bet that you can wager per spin.
- Return to Player (RTP): Based on thousands of games, the RTP is the average expected return to the punter. The average RTP is around 96.5%, which means that if you played with $100, you could expect to finish playing with $96.50. It’s important to note that the RTP doesn’t guarantee that you’ll end up with 96.5% of your, where’s the fun in that, but if you took a look at all the punters playing this game, that would be the average return.
- Grid vs. Payline: These are the two main types of slot games. A game with a set number of paylines will require that symbols are aligned on that payline to create a win. In a grid, or Ways to Win system, the matching symbols just have to land on adjacent rows to create a win.
- Payout: This is the value of a symbol, the more symbols you have in a row, the higher the payout.
- Reels: This is taken from the one-armed bandit slot machines that had 3 reels with the symbols on them. Online slot games don’t technically use reels in the mechanisation but kept the terminology.
- Scatter: A symbol that pays out without having to be along a payline or on adjacent reels. Scatter symbols can often only appear on certain reels and can trigger a bonus feature.
- Volatility: Also known as variance, this is a way to measure whether a slot game will pay out small wins frequently or has bigger wins but less often. A game with a high volatility is considered a higher risk than low volatility games since they don’t pay out as often.
- Wild: It can substitute for any regular symbols to create a win. Some slot games have special wild symbols that can expand or multiply, but that depends on the specific game.
BONUSES AND PROMOTIONS
Bonuses and promotions are important factors for many UK punters when deciding which online casinos to play at. Casino.com UK prides itself on finding the best offers for both new and returning players. Go to our bonus page of your chosen online casino and find the latest slot game-specific bonus today.
You’ll also find promotions that are based around a popular or new game, sporting event, holiday, or even the day of the week. Check out the promotions page for the latest offers.
At all of your recommended sites, you’ll find slot games from the leading casino game providers like Playtech, NetEnt, Blueprint, Microgaming and more. One thing they all have in common is the slot games can all be played on Android and iOS devices. Some games will only work in portrait or landscape mode, while others can be played regardless of how you hold your phone. The mobile games reach our high standard of excellence, so you can expect high-quality graphics and animations without lagging when playing slot games on mobile devices.
10 Key Considerations and Quick Slots UK Strategy Tips Before You Play
As online slot machines are all about luck, there is no tried and tested strategy to implement. However, there are a few things you can do to get the most out of your gambling experience.
Check the Pay Table
All online slot games have a pay table available to view. This is unique to every game and displays what each symbol is worth and what you need to create wins.
Look for high RTPs
The RTP (return to player) percentage varies, and anything over the industry average of 96.5% will give you a better chance of cashing out a profit.
Find the best bonus rounds
Some slot games are jam-packed with rewarding bonus features. Once you have triggered a bonus round, you are almost sure to hit decent wins. Try and find games with lucrative bonus rounds.
Check out the classics
The traditional slot games often have a higher payout percentage. There is a reason why these games are still super popular amongst slot enthusiasts!
Hit up smaller jackpots
Playing games with regular jackpots over progressive jackpots will offer a better chance to land bigger wins.
Playing high volatility slots gives you a bigger chance of hitting a big win, while low volatility offers more regular smaller prizes.
You should set a budget and stick to it. You should also consider increasing the bet limit if your budget allows. The bigger the bet, the bigger the win.
Do your research
There are plenty of sites that offer in-depth information on online slot games. Some slot games have legions of fans because of the win potential and gameplay.
Avoid the gamble feature
Many slot games have a gamble game where you can risk your winnings for a double-or-nothing bet. It’s always best to avoid this feature.
You should only gamble and play slots when you’re in the right frame of mind. You should avoid playing when on alcohol or feeling stressed.
With hundreds of online slot games, each one a bit different from the others, it’s understandable if you have questions about the rules or features of a specific game. There are two main ways to find answers to your questions:
- In-Game Help Menu: Every game has a detailed help menu, that will go through every aspect of the game. For some games, you’ll have to click on a “Hamburger” button for others it’s a “?” icon, but whatever the button is, you’ll be able to find the paytable, bonus features, odds, and even your betting history.
- Customer Support: If your question is on the technical side, regarding deposit and withdrawal, or any other issues that require the assistance of a real person, many online casinos have a dedicated Customer Support Team or you to contact. They can be reached via phone, email, and Live Chat.
How do you win at online slots?
Whether you’re playing in a payline or grid style, to win at online slots, you’ll need the symbols to land in a certain formation to trigger a payout. There are some features and jackpots that can be awarded at random, but this will vary per game.
Do online slots remember you?
Yes, most online slot games have a year long memory. This is especially important in games like Ghostbusters: Level Up Plus, which has 10 levels, or the Kingdoms Rise suite of games, where you can win special coins that can be used to purchase bonuses at the “Store.”
How do online slots payout?
Any time you get a matching set of symbols in a winning combination, it will trigger a payout based on the value of the symbol. The paytable will typically be based on the line bet, as opposed to the overall bet. What this means is that if you’re playing a 20 payline game, make a bet with a £1 coin, meaning your total bet is £20 and get 5 symbols in a row with a payout of 100x the payout will be £100 as opposed to £2,000.
What is a Flat Top slot machine?
Unlike progressive slot games that have a constantly changing jackpot, Flat Top machines have a fixed top jackpot.
Are online slots rigged?
No. All the sites we recommend are regulated and licensed in the UK, ensuring fair play. All the slot games use a Random Number Generator (RNG) which is an algorithm making sure the slot game conforms with the preset odds and RTP.
SECURITY AND TRUST
Casino.com UK is dedicated to providing the best sites, and ensure each site we recommend is fully regulated in both the UK. We also make sure that all the games are 100% fair. All of our recommended sites work with leading casino game developers like Playtech, NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, Realistic, Blueprint, Microgaming, Play N’ Go, Red Tiger, Quickspin, and more. These developers all use a sophisticated Random Number Generator to ensure that the odds of winning are fair.
Casino.com UK takes player privacy very seriously and we endeavour to only recommend the very safest sites. We look for sites that accept payment methods from a variety of leading payment providers, with all transactions being heavily encrypted to guarantee that your funds arrive safely and your data isn’t compromised along the way.
PLAY FOR REAL MONEY
With hundreds of real money slot games to choose from, Casino.com UK can recommend some of the best slot game casino in the UK. You can increase your chances of making more money by playing progressive jackpot, just register for an account and make a deposit. Once the money is securely in your account, you’ll have unlimited access to the site's entire slot game library. Additionally, you’ll receive a Welcome Bonus to help get you started.
- Casino UK
- Online Slots