Welcome, If you had a casino account with Casino.com, please click here for more information or to login.
Online Roulette has seemingly done the impossible; it has taken one of the most recognizable and popular casino games of all time and made it even better. The one thing that is consistent with all the Online Roulette Games, whether it's single or double zero, a mini or giant wheel, live casino or RNG powered, is that they all adhere to the high-quality standards set by our recommended roulette online casino sites.
That means that the animations won’t have any lag, it can be played on desktops or mobile devices, and you’ll have a full spectrum of betting options. This is what makes Casino.com UK recommended sites the best place to find online roulette casinos for UK punters.
TOP 10 ONLINE ROULETTE GAMES IN THE UK
- Penny Roulette: With the lowest minimum bets around, a Penny Roulette online casino is a great option for UK punters who just want to play Online Roulette without breaking the bank.
- Premium European Roulette: This is a visually spectacular version of the classic European Roulette table.
- Classic Roulette: 36 red and black numbers and a single green zero, what more can a punter ask for?
- Age of the Gods: Roulette: Bet on the Age of the Gods bonus spot for a chance at free spins and a 100x multiplier. There is also the chance of randomly winning a progressive jackpot.
- Frankie Dettori’s Roulette: This game includes a progressive jackpot known as the “Magnificent 7”, but you can only win it if you make a bet.
- 101 Roulette: Forget 36 numbers, this variant has 101 numbers to bet on, giving you a wide variety of betting options to choose from.
- Dragon Jackpot Roulette: There are 4 progressive jackpots connected with a max payout of £60,000.
- 1000 Diamond Bet Roulette: In addition to the numbers, there are diamond pockets added to this European Roulette wheel. Make the right bet, and you could be in for some big wins.
- Roulette Deluxe: Enjoy the high-quality 3D graphics when you play at this European Roulette table.
- Premium Pro Roulette: Change the colour of the table and the camera angle for the ultimate Online Roulette experience.
Analyzing the Pros and Cons of Online Roulette UK Games
If you’re still not sure whether or not online roulette games are right for you, then don’t panic, we’re here to help. We know that UK punters want to know the good and bad sides of each game before they start playing, so they don’t get caught out by any nasty surprises. To ensure you’ve got all the information you need to make the best decision for your gambling needs, take a look at our pros and cons of real money roulette games below.
|Playing for real money offers more excitement than playing for free.||There is a risk of losing money when playing real money roulette.|
|You can access generous casino bonuses when playing for real money.||You cannot influence the action to increase your chances of winning.|
|Live dealer roulette games are only available to real money players.|
|You get access to higher-quality games.|
|European roulette offers some of the best house-odds in the casino.|
HOW TO PLAY ONLINE ROULETTE
Don’t be intimidated by all the betting options in Online Roulette. It's actually an easy game to learn, and all the betting options will keep it interesting and exciting, no matter how many games you play.
If you're new to the game, it’s important to know the basic flow.
- Make your bet. We’ll go over the betting options below.
- Click on the “Spin” button.
- The Roulette ball, or pill, will be dropped onto the spinning wheel.
- The ball will bounce around the wheel before coming to rest in one of the numbered pockets.
- If the ball lands in a pocket that you bet on, you’ll win. The payout will depend on your bet.
- Begin the next hand by either selecting re-bet, double, or place a new bet.
The betting table is broken up into two parts, known as Inside and Outside bets.
The outside bets are logical groupings of numbers. These include betting on red or black, all the odd or even numbers, numbers 1-18 or 19-36, and dividing the numbers into thirds for a bet.
The inside bets are where you’ll see all the red and black numbers that match up with what is on the wheel. There is a total of 7 inside bets, which include betting on a specific number, betting on a corner, or other specified groupings. Inside bets have lower odds - but higher payouts - than outside bets.
There are two types of Roulette wheels. The standard one is known as the Single-Zero or European Roulette wheel. This wheel will have one green zero pocket, and the ‘50/50’ bets have a small 2.70% house edge. The Double Zero or American Roulette wheel has two green Zero pockets. This nearly doubles the house edge to 5.26%.
All Online Roulette games at our recommended sites have a detailed help guide that will go over all the odds, betting options, betting history, rules, and more. For more information, scroll down to the “Help” section of your chosen online casino.
ODDS AND PAYOUTS
Unlike most casino games that have a set payout for the game, in Online Roulette, the payout is determined by what you bet on. For example, if you place a bet on a specific number, the payout is normally 35 to 1. On the other extreme are the so-called 50/50 bets, such as betting on the ball to land on red or black. These bets pay out at even money and you have just under a 50% chance of winning.
However, if you’re playing on a Mini Roulette wheel, which has 16 numbers, the odds and payouts have to be adjusted as there are fewer numbers. As we mentioned above, the European and American Roulette wheels have slightly different odds, but the payouts are the same.
If you have additional questions, see the Help section below.
THE 3 MOST IMPORTANT TIPS BEFORE YOU SPIN THE ROULETTE WHEEL
With so many options, both in terms of online Roulette variations and betting options, it’s important to be prepared before you start playing. So, before you start tossing chips onto the betting table, here are 3 tips that will help you out before you start playing.
- Find a table that suits you. If you’re looking for a shot at a huge payout, you’re better suited for the progressive Roulette tables like Age of the Gods Roulette or Diamond Roulette than a standard European Roulette wheel. Decide if you want the single or double zero, a wheel that has extra special features, or whether you prefer to play the classic version.
- Think about your minimum or maximum bets. Roulette games have different betting ranges. If you just want to play to kill some time or to experience Roulette before making more significant bets, you should start with Penny Roulette. On the other hand, if you plan on making large bets, you’ll be happier with Grand Roulette which has a VIP feel and higher betting limits.
- Make sure you are playing at a reputable casino. It seems like every day a new online casino pops up claiming to be the best. Don’t just deposit your hard-earned money with anyone, make sure that they are regulated by a recognized organization Additionally; it’s important to make sure that they use a 3rd party RNG and not one that was created internally.
TOP 3 ONLINE ROULETTE STRATEGIES AND BETTING SYSTEMS
One of the reasons that online Roulette is so popular is the belief that it can be beaten. For years mathematicians have been coming up with betting strategies and systems that can be used as a guide for how to properly bet on Roulette. The systems all revolve around the bets that have close to a 50% chance of winning, such as betting on red or black or betting the number will be odds or evens. Before you use any of the three strategies below, remember, that these are not true 50% bets since the zero is a green pocket, giving the house a slight edge.
- Martingale: Perhaps the most well-known strategy, Martingale, says you should double your bet after every loss. Since the outcome is close to 50/50, you will eventually win after a loss and recoup any losses.
- Paroli: This mathematician used the same logic as Martingale, but instead of doubling after a loss, he believed you should double after a win. This way, you’re playing with house money and won’t fall into a hole where you need a new win to continue playing. Once you reach three wins in a row, you reset back to your original stake to bank your profits.
- D’Alembart: This strategy differs from the first two, and is a low-risk/low-reward system. After every win, you will increase your bet by one chip and decrease by the same value chip after a loss. There is no doubling of your wagers, so don’t expect big wins or losses if you use this strategy.
There are a few road bumps when using these strategies. The first is that the bets don’t have true 50% odds.
The second issue, which is more relevant for the first two strategies, is the table betting limit. If you go on a streak, even if you have the bankroll to double a sixth or seventh time, you will probably exceed the betting limit.
VARIETY OF ROULETTE GAMES TO PLAY
As we’ve discussed earlier, there are many different forms of Online Roulette wheels. They are all essentially the same, with a few minor differences.
- European Roulette: The standard European Roulette wheel comes with 36 red and black numbers and a single green zero pocket. The single zero is important here; you’ll find variants that have more or fewer numbers on them, but only single zero pockets.
- American Roulette: American Roulette adds a second zero to the wheel. This gives the house an edge of 5.26%. For obvious reasons, most punters prefer the European wheel.
- French Roulette: The French Roulette game uses a European wheel, but it has several unique bets with French Names. These outside bets are known as Voisins du Zero, Tiers du Cylindre, and Orphelins.
- Multiplayer Tables: Playing with friends is more fun than playing alone. The multiplayer tables can be found at the Live Casino.
- Live Dealer Roulette: The Casino.com UK Live Casino has more than 10 roulette games with live croupiers and real wheels. This is ideal for punters who don’t like RNG-powered games and prefer to play on a live roulette table instead.
BONUSES AND PROMOTIONS
Not only do our recommended online casinos have the best casino bonuses, but many of them have specific bonuses and promotions for specific games. This way, you won’t have to play a specific Online Slot game just to enjoy the bonus.
Go to the promotion page and there you’ll see all the latest offers, and don’t be surprised if you see table games or even roulette-specific bonuses and promotions.
It is important to read the Terms and Conditions for each of the bonuses. This way, there won’t be any surprises when it comes to redeeming the bonus, such as the wagering requirement for an Online Roulette bonus.
As you can see, Online Roulette isn’t a difficult game to play. However, for a new punter, it can seem a bit overwhelming at times. It takes some time to get used to the game flow, betting options, and the lingo. If this happens to you, don’t despair, many of our recommended sites have a few different help options that should clear everything up for you.
- In-Game Help Menu: Every Online Roulette game has a help menu that will be able to answer any questions you might have about a particular game. To open the menu, just click on the “Hamburger” button, and a drop-down menu with the help options will appear. Here you'll be able to see odds, side bets, betting history, and payout.
- Customer Support: Sometimes, you just need to speak with a real person to get answers to your questions. Whether you have questions about your account, billing, deposits, withdrawals, or technical issues, you can reach a member of the support staff 24/7. The support staff is available via telephone, chat, or email.
How many types of Roulette are there?
There are dozens of Online Roulette variants, but just three main types of Online Roulette games: European, American, and French Roulette.
How to win at Roulette?
Place a chip on a section of the betting table, whether it’s a specific number, range of numbers, colour, or section of the betting table and spin the wheel. If the ball lands on one of the numbers you bet on, you’ll win.
What is the safest bet in Roulette?
There are 3 bets with close to 50% odds, betting red or black, odds or evens, or betting either 1 – 18 or 19-36.
What is the Fibonacci system?
This is a low-risk betting system that is used for 50/50 bets. The basic idea is after each consecutive loss add the two previous bets together to come up with the new bet. For example, you make a £1 bet and lose, then your next hand you make another £1 (0+1) bet. The third bet will be £2 (1+1) and assuming you have another loss, and the next bet will be £3 (2+1), followed by £5 (3+2). After a win, you restart the sequence at £1.
What is the difference between the American wheel and the European/French wheel?
The American wheel has two zero pockets. This increases the house edge from 2.60% to 5.26%.
Should the odds be the same on an RNG game?
Yes. An RNG takes the odds of winning from a real-life Roulette table and applies it to the online Roulette wheel.
PLAY ROULETTE ONLINE UK FOR REAL MONEY
We’ve worked very hard to create a list of casinos offering the best online Roulette games, from the leading casino game developers, on the market. Don’t just take our word for it, register your account and see for yourself today. Once your deposit is complete, you can claim an exclusive Welcome Bonus to help get you started.
- Casino UK
- Online Roulette