Payment Methods: Deposits and Withdrawals
Table of Contents:
Safely depositing and withdrawing money is an essential feature for any reliable online casino. That is why Casino.com UK only accepts money transfers from well-known and reputable brands.
These casino payment methods are considered to be trustworthy and popular in the UK based on the name brand, such as Visa, Mastercard or PayPal, and because they use high-level encryption to make sure that the money will be sent and received securely.
Before you play casino games for real money, you will need to make a deposit and fund your bankroll. There are many different payment methods that fall under four categories: Card payments, bank transfers, wallets, and prepaid cards. There are various advantages to each option, and it is essential to find the one that is best for you:
- Card Payments: Using your debit card is one of the most popular methods for making deposit due in large part to the security that punters have when it comes to using their card.
- Bank Transfers: This is the fastest method for making a deposit, enter your bank details into our cashier system, and you’ll have the money in your account quickly.
- Wallets: E-wallet services have grown in popularity in recent years, and we’ve seen significant improvement when it comes to their online security.
- Prepaid Cards: This might be the best option in terms of anonymity. You can purchase the prepaid cards at a convenience store and transfer the money without anyone outside of your Casino.com UK account manager knowing your personal information.
Under these four categories, you can use the following payment methods:
- PayPal - PayPal is a secure e-wallet option that is easy to set up, and most importantly has no fees when using it. To get started open a PayPal account and connect it with either your bank card. Once the payment is confirmed you will be able to send money to your casino account from your phone or computer.
- Boku (Pay by Mobile) - There is no need to connect your bank or credit information if you want to use the Boku (Pay by Mobile). All you need to do is enter your phone number, and the amount of money that you’re depositing will be to you through your mobile operator. For punters who are wary of putting their private financial information on the web, this is a great choice.
- Skrill - The payment processor, formerly known as Moneybookers, is one of the most popular e-wallet solutions in the UK. The company is regulated in the UK by the Federal Services Authority (FSA), which ensures that its security is top of the line.
- Sofort (via Skrill) - This German-based payment method combines an e-wallet and bank transfer system. When you want to make a transfer, log in to your Sofort account, and it will automatically create a secure connection with your bank and complete the transfer. In German, Sofort means immediately, which describes the effective method that they employ when it comes to transferring money.
- Visa - If you already have a Visa, odds are you trust it with your shopping both online and offline. The process here is no different than visiting your favourite online store and ordering something. Except here, you’ll have the chance at winning back and not just making a purchase.
- Mastercard - Along with Visa, Mastercard is the most reputable card in the UK. To make a deposit, simply go to the Cashier and enter in your card details and the amount of money you wish to transfer. The processing period may be slightly slower than an e-wallet option, but if you already have the card, there is no need to open a new account with a new service provider.
- Maestro - Combine the convenience of a debit card with the security of the MasterCard brand, and you have Maestro. The debit card is connected to your bank account, but all you need to do is input your debit card number and into our cashier. Then the heavily encrypted servers will move the money from your debit card to your casino account in a quick and secure way.
- Bank Transfer (Wire) - A Bank Transfer, or wire, is one of the easiest ways to transfer money from the bank to your casino account because it removes any third party. You can enter your bank account information with our cashier and simply wire the money when you want to make a deposit. When it comes to security, and maximum deposit limits, a bank transfer can’t be beaten.
- Citadel Instant Payments - Citadel is a Canadian payment processor, with offices in the UK, that is very popular with UK online casinos. The company is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority, which helps to solidify its reputation. Citadel connects with your local bank and securely transfers the money. There is no account sign-up required, enter in your bank ID and password in the secure payment page and choose how much to deposit. None of your personally identifying information is needed, other than a bank username and password, and as the name implies, the transfer takes place instantly.
- Neteller - Arguably the most well-known e-wallet payment method, Neteller makes it easy to securely transfer money to your online casino account. The company is by Optimal Payments PLC, a British company and therefore is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, to ensure your money and private information remain secure. To make a deposit, you have to create and verify your account and then connect to Casino.com through the cashier. Once that is done, all that is left to transfer the money so you can start playing casino games for real money.
- ecoPayz - This e-wallet payment method has been around since 1999 and has a very good reputation among UK punters. It can work in conjunction with debit card, or as a simple money transfer, whichever you prefer. You can fund your ecoPayz account through card or bank account, and once you the account is set up, just connect it to your online casino account and make the transfer.
- Paysafecard - You can make anonymous payments with a paysafecard. You can fill your card at local convenience stores and then transfer the money by simply entering your card details with the casino cashier system. You will receive a unique 16 number pin code that you will have to enter for the transfer to be completed. Additionally, the UK Financial Conduct Authority ensures the security of the transfer.
- MuchBetter: As an online casino payment method newcomer, MuchBetter has been able to improve what has been working for some of the older payment methods. This is a mobile-only option, and they have a reward system, so the more money you deposit, the more chances you have to win a MuchBetter lottery. The company is regulated by the FCA and has invested in the best data protection encryptions.
No Deposit Options
If you want to get started playing without having to use any of the above deposit options, then be on the lookout for promotions at Casino.com UK. These offers are not available all the time, but when they are, you’ll be able to claim some chips when you create an account, and this will allow you access to real money games.
Winning money at the online casino is great feeling and actually withdrawing that money is even greater. When you’re ready to take money out of your account, you can visit the cashier and choose the withdraw option.
Once you have sent the documents, it can take up to 72 hours to verify and then the money can be transferred to your account.
The withdrawal limit will vary by payment method. If you have any question, you can check out our detailed withdrawal policy or see the Help and Support section below.
Help and Support
For any questions that you might have while trying to make a deposit or a withdrawal, our top-notch customer support team is here for you 24/7. They can be reached via phone, email, or live chat and will able to help find a resolution to your issue in a timely and courteous manner.