Play Money Drop Live
The Money Drop LivePlay for realPractice
Playtech continues to spot popular trends and turn them into exciting real money casino games. The latest is Money Drop, based on the hit British TV show, The 100k Drop.
There are several layers to this real money game show, and winning the initial bet is just the beginning. The Money Drop has seven betting options, but then you have to make the right choices, or watch as your win total quickly drops.
The live dealer is very engaging as they spin the brightly coloured 54 segment wheel and walk players through the various levels and special features. The Money Drop has a max win of 5,000x the bet, but you’ll need some luck and nerves of steel to take home the top prize. Get all the details in this Live Casino game review.
Money Drop Key Features
The Money Drop is an exciting game that puts the casino player in control of the RTP and volatility. Place your bets on the multipliers and watch as the wheel spins.
- RTP range: The RTP percentage changes based on your bet. The range is from 94.4% to 96.48%.
- Game provider: Playtech
- Volatility: Players control the game’s volatility. You can take an aggressive approach and risk all your money in hopes of landing a big win or take a safer approach during the drops.
- Game Type: Live Game Show
- Multipliers: 8x, 15x, 30x, 100x, 250x, 1,000x, 2,500x
- Min Bet: $0.10
- Max Bet: $4,000
How to Play Money Drop Game Show
Before you can play the Money Drop for real money, you must register your account and make a deposit. Once the account is active, go to play.casino.com and either open the Live Casino game lobby, where you’ll find the Money Drop in the Game Show section, or just type Money Drop in the search bar.
Once the game window opens, you will need to wait for the current game to finish and the betting table to open.
There are eight betting options. You can place a chip on as many spaces as you want to increase your chances of advancing to the next round.
When the betting is closed, the live dealer will spin the wheel. If the winning segment is one of the multipliers, you’ll enter the Drop Round.
During the drop, you’ll have to place all the money you won over the four cases. You can divide however you want, whether that’s putting it all on the case or dividing the money up between multiple cases. One case is chosen at random, and only the money over that case can be kept. Some multipliers have two or three Drop Rounds, and you’ll have to place whatever money you still have over the different cases.
If you still have money at the end of the Drop Rounds, it will be added to your account.
There are seven multiplier bets that you can place. Casino.com makes it easy to place bets on all the spaces; just hover your mouse or swipe your finger over each space. Otherwise, you can place different stake sizes on each betting space by choosing a chip and placing them on the betting table.
- 8x: Quick Drop Mode
- 15x: 1 Drop Round
- 30x: 1 Drop Round
- 100x: Two Drop Rounds
- 250x: Two Drop Rounds
- 1, 000x: Three Drop Rounds
- 2,500x: Three Drop Rounds
Card Clash Game Round
In addition to the multiplier bets, there is a card clash bet. If you win this bet, you’ll get to play the Card Clash round. At the start of the round, you’ll have to choose the right or left side. Then, the dealer will shuffle a 52-card deck and turn over two cards, one placed on the left side and the other on the right. The side with the higher card wins. This is done three times, and with each win, the payout increases. Ties result in a payout for both sides, and if you have three consecutive ties, each side wins 1,000x.
Winning Zone Side Bet
The winning zone side bet is an excellent chance for anyone to try and win money during the Drop Round. It doesn’t matter if you’re just watching the game, or you didn’t win your bet; you can still use a chip and bet on one of the four Drop Zones. The payouts from this bet are:
- A round where there is one Drop Zone pays out: 2.9:1
- A round where there are two Drop Zones pays out: 0.95:1
If you can’t decide how to divide your money for the drop zones, you can let the computer activate the Auto Stack feature. You will need to decide how many Drop Zones you want to put your money on, and the game will divide your money and place them in the zones.
Payouts and Side Bets
The initial payout is based on the winning multiplier, but then that number can decrease based on the Drop Zone outcome. For example, if you bet $1 on the 100x multiplier and win, you will need to divide your $100 into the Drop Zones, and the payout is whatever remains on the winning Drop Zone. The distribution of the multipliers and Card Clash are as follows:
- 8x: Appears 20 times on the wheel: RTP - 96.02%
- 15x: Appears 11 times on the wheel: RTP - 96.25%
- 30x: Appears 6 times on the wheel: RTP - 96.25%
- 100x: Appears 7 times on the wheel: RTP - 96.01%
- 250x: Appears 3 times on the wheel: RTP - 96.18%
- 1,000x: appears 3 times on the wheel: RTP - 96.4%
- 2,500x: Appears 1 time on the wheel: RTP - 96.4%
- Card Clash: Appears 1 time on the wheel: RTP - 97.5%
The Card Clash payouts are as follows:
- 1 Tie: 4:1
- 1 Win: 9:1
- 1 Win and a 1 Tie: 14:1
- 2 Ties: 19:1
- 2 Wins: 19:1
- 2 Win and 1 Tie: 24:1
- 1 Win and 2 Ties: 29:1
- 3 Wins: 49:1
- 3 Ties: 999:1
1. Is there a strategy to win the game?
There are three main strategies when playing The Money Drop.
- Stay conservative and spread out your money in the Drop Zones to guarantee you’ll win some money in each round.
- Risk it all for the big wins. If you stay consistent, while you may not win them all, the ones you win will result in bigger wins than if you continuously divide your winnings by four each time. Needless to say, this is the riskiest form of play so you should refrain from using this strategy if you have a tight budget.
- Bet on every space to guarantee a chance at the Drop Zone.
2. Are there any multipliers?
The Money Drop is based on multipliers. Bet on multipliers for payouts between 8x - 2,500x. Additionally, you can earn a booster that adds a 2x multiplier to the segments on the Drop Money wheel.
3. Are there similar games to The Money Drop?
Casino.com has several Live Game Shows where players bet on the outcome of a wheel. The two most popular games are Spin a Win and Adventures Beyond Wonderland. These games are also developed by Playtech and provide plenty of excitement and great odds of winning.
4. Can I play Money Drop Live on my mobile?
The Money Drop is available on Android and iOS devices. It is important to note that safety is of the utmost importance when playing casino games on a mobile device. Never share your personal details and avoid playing on unsecured public Wi-Fi networks when possible.
Play Money Drop Live for Real Money
The Money Drop is an action-packed Live Casino game show. The first part of the game is easy, bet on any of the multipliers and see how much money you can enter the Drop Zone round. The Drop Zone rounds are where you have to divide your money and place them in the Drop Zones to see how much money you can win. There are boosters that can double your Drop Zones or multipliers for a chance at winning up to 5,000x.
If you enjoy playing Live Casino games, check out the casino game lobby and try other exciting games like Quantum Blackjack, Spin a Win, Adventures Beyond Wonderland, and much more. Get started today and register your Casino.com account, make a deposit and play for real money today.