Play Live Dealer Games at Casino.com New Zealand
Table of Contents:
Live Dealer games have transformed the online casino industry for the better, incorporating elements of real-life casino games and virtual ones - taking immersion from one and accessibility from another.
These games insert you into a real casino environment, where you can watch the games unfold before your eyes. All you need is a good connection, a compatible device, and a Casino.com New Zealand account. But before you rush off to play these games for yourself, take a look at our Live Dealer Casino overview to learn the ropes:
Available Live Dealer Casino Games to Play
There are several different Live Dealer games available, all of which are streamed from high-tech casinos in Europe, with professional dealers, vast stake ranges and super-fast streams:
- Live Blackjack - Beat the dealer by getting as close to 21 as you can without going bust. Live Blackjack variants include multiple side bets, including Perfect Pairs and 21+3, as well as features like Double-Down, Split, Surrender, Insurance and more.
- Live Roulette - Play French, European, American and Multi-Wheel variants of this popular wheel-based game. There are stacks of options available, catering for small stake players and high rollers alike, and these are available on mobile and on desktop.
- Live Baccarat - Bet on the Dealer, the Banker, or the Tie with these Punto Banco variants. Baccarat is said to have been James Bond’s favourite game and it is also popular with many Poker and Blackjack players. Test your mettle with versions such as Mini Baccarat.
- Live Hold’em - The world’s favourite poker variant, Texas Hold’em, has been given the Live Dealer makeover and can be played right here at Casino.com NZ. It’s just you versus the dealer - a heads-up battle that combines Poker knowledge and strategy to create a game that all fans will appreciate.
- Others - If the aforementioned games aren’t to your taste, don’t worry, as there are many more. There are also Live Dealer versions of Hi-Lo, Spin a Win, and 3 Card Brag, with mobile compatibility, stacks of features and more.
To play these games for yourself, just sign up, collect your Welcome Bonus, make a deposit, and you’re good to go. As always, make sure you bankroll carefully, setting a budget that you stick to and consulting our Responsible Gaming section if you need any help.
Why Live Dealer?
Live Casino games provide a level of engagement that other games simply can’t offer. The streams are fast, the cams are clear, the games are diverse, and if you play at Casino.com NZ there is a vast selection of Live Casino games to choose from.
The fair play aspect is also considered very important to many players used to playing in real casinos. They reject virtual games because they can’t see the cards being shuffled or dealt, but this is not a problem with Live Dealer casino games. You can see everything happening before your eyes, whether it’s the cards being dealt out of the Blackjack shoe, the ball being dropped into the Roulette wheel, or the decks being shuffled in a game of Baccarat.
A Live Casino game is more of a collective experience than a virtual game, with multiple players sharing some mutual entertainment. All streams have a Live Chat feature you can use to talk with other players and with the dealer, allowing you to talk shop, swap tips, or ask for advice just like you would in a real casino.
About our Live Casino Platform
Whether you’re playing Baccarat, Roulette, Blackjack or 3-Card Brag, if you’re playing at Casino.com NZ then you’re utilizing the Playtech Eurolive platform. This industry-leading platform is trusted by countless casinos and players. It features a level of security and stability that guarantees peace of mind and utilizes next-generation gaming technology, with around-the-clock streams, skilled dealers and the best equipment.
Bonuses and Promotions
Before you sign up and play, check our Promotions and Bonuses pages and see which Bonuses you qualify for. There is a Welcome Package offered to all new members who meet qualifying criteria relating to deposits and playthrough rates, so make sure you check the terms and conditions before you opt-in.
And don’t worry if you’re an active member who has already used up their bonus. We have reload bonuses and other loyalty bonuses available as well.
If you get stuck with a specific rule, feature, or mechanic, or you need help with something else, use one of the following options:
- The Game Menus - Our Live Dealer Casino games feature in-built help files that can guide you through the rules and the features. Just click the “Help” icon (also known as the “hamburger help” menu) at the top of the screen and you’ll see a list of important information.
- The Game Chat Box - Live Dealer games feature an in-built chat box you can use to talk with the dealer and with fellow players. This chat box feature is designed to facilitate friendly chat between players. So, feel free to use it to ask a question about the game, but don’t discuss anything to do with your account or personal/financial information.
- Customer Support - If your query relates to your account, or you can’t find the answer you’re looking for using the aforementioned options, then contact our customer support team We have a dedicated, professional team on had to help you 24/7, and you can use methods such as Live Chat, Email and Phone to do this.