Payment Methods: Deposits and Withdrawals
Table of Contents:
Casino.com NZ provides players with a plethora of safe, secure, and speedy payment methods. We are one of the most trusted online casinos in New Zealand, with tight security, dependable customer support and a selection of great games and bonuses.
In an increasingly uncertain world, it’s imperative that every player and every transaction is 100% safe and secure. This mantra is at the heart of everything that we do; it’s the reason we expend so much time and effort on offering the best, safest, and fastest payment methods.
To learn more about the casino payment methods that we provide, as well as information concerning withdrawal limits, fees, processing times and more, keep reading.
All payment methods at Casino.com NZ can be grouped into the following categories:
- Card Payments: The vast majority of gamblers own a debit card or credit card, often from a major provider like Visa or MasterCard. These cards are therefore some of the most widely used casino payment methods. They are safe and fast and provide a direct line to your bank account or line of credit.
- Bank Transfers: To make a bank transfer you just need a bank account and some basic information. These methods can take a little longer and there may be charges involved, but these charges are levied by your bank and not by Casino.com NZ.
- Wallets: Web wallets, or e-wallets, are online payment methods that work like virtual wallets. Money is transferred into these accounts from your bank account or card, and this can then be used to make a deposit. You can deposit money into a web wallet from another site; use your Casino.com NZ winnings to do a spot of online shopping, or receive cash from a friend. Popular web wallets include Skrill and Neteller, both of which are owned by the same company.
- Prepaid Cards: In many cases, a prepaid card works just like a debit card and can be used wherever and whenever a debit or credit card can. The difference is that it’s connected to a sum of money that you deposit, as opposed to your bank account or a credit limit. Top-up your prepaid card with cash or card and then spend that money as you please.
See below to get an idea of the casino payment methods you can use here at Casino.com NZ:
- Visa - The Visa name is recognised in nearly all countries and is available in most. It provides debit and credit cards and offers secure transactions for all users, as well as a number of features.
- MasterCard - The MasterCard name rivals Visa in terms of size and recognition. It can be found on credit cards and debit cards and offers many great features, including fraud protection and buyer protection.
- Maestro - The Maestro brand is owned by MasterCard and is available as an online-only debit card network. It was launched in 1991 and is available in dozens of countries worldwide, including here in New Zealand.
- Bank Transfer (Wire) - This option is available to anyone with a bank account, which pretty much includes everyone who has ever used a card or check. Your bank may charge you for making a bank transfer, but these charges differ from bank to bank.
- Citadel Instant Payments - This service is a safe and fast way to move money into your Casino.com NZ account. It is a great alternative to bank transfers and debit card transactions, offering the same level of security and protection at the same speed.
- PaySafeCard - This payment method is unique and will appeal to players who like prepaid cards and are seeking an added layer of security. PaySafeCard works by supplying you with a voucher, which is charged with a specific amount of money. You enter this voucher code into the Cashier and it processes your payment instantly. With PaySafeCard, your payment details are not connected to any credit or to your bank, which makes this an ideal method for players concerned about safety.
- Skrill - This is one of the biggest web wallets in the world. In fact, the people behind Skrill are the same ones behind PaySafeCard and Neteller, giving you an idea of just how big they are and how widespread their services are. Skrill allows players to make fast transactions for low fees and accounts can be loaded with debit cards, credit cards, web wallets, bank accounts, and withdrawals from other sites.
No Deposit Options
Casino.com NZ gives players a chance to join and play without making a deposit. This is thanks to our Promotions, as well as some of our Free Spin bonuses. To learn more about these options and to see how you can join without making a deposit, visit our dedicated page on No-Deposit Bonuses.
There are wagering requirements applied to most Bonuses. These need to be cleared before the money can be withdrawn, but this can be done without making a deposit.
Many of the methods available for deposit are also available for withdrawal. If possible, you will always be required to withdraw winnings to the method that you used to deposit, with an exception applied to methods that are available for deposits but not withdrawals. If you make such a withdrawal then you may be contacted by our support team, who can then guide you toward a suitable alternative and ensure you get your money without any further delay.
Many withdrawals will be processed within 72 hours, but the time it takes for the money to land in your account will differ depending on the method used. E-wallet payments are often processed within a couple of hours, but bank transfers and debit cards can take up to 5 days.
There are also occasional withdrawal limits to consider, which can change depending on the method used. To learn more about these policies, visit our Withdrawal Policy page.
Help and Support
If you have any further questions about deposits, withdrawals, fees, limits, and anything else, contact our dedicated support team. They are on hand to help you around-the-clock, with options such as Live Chat, email and phone.
Our support team can field any questions you have about your account, our bonuses, our games, and more. We also have an extensive list of help files and FAQs for you to peruse as you wait.
Whatever deposit option you choose and however you decide to spend your time, remember that you’re always in the best possible hands with Casino.com NZ and will always be guaranteed quality games, safe payment methods and dedicated customer support.