Play Live French Roulette Online at Casino.com India
Live French Roulette is a fresh and fun-filled version of the ever-popular game of roulette. If you like playing with fate to the tune of a spinning wheel, then this is the game for you! Just enter Casino.com India now, and you can play all of our exciting online casino games options till the cows come home!
Live French Roulette is particularly exciting because it offers the exhilaration of a live casino game with the expedience of an online casino session. There has been a little bit of confusion concerning the makeup of this game, though. Most people get flustered by the differences between European Roulette, the classic and original version, and French Roulette. The obvious source of this confusion lies in the fact that France is where the game originated and that France is actually part of Europe, but there is an easy way to clarify all of this hubbub. Let’s quickly run through the similarities and the differences, so that you can get on with the more important tasks of winning and having fun!
Live French Roulette Vs. European Roulette
So what makes the French edition any different? Let’s see:
Betting: There are all of the usual European Roulette betting options within the Live French Roulette game, but there are also a few more. In addition to all of your standard wagers, you can make the call bets. This is a specialized set of bets that have been prearranged to symbolize a group of numbers, so you don’t have to work out the calculations, they are already there and in play. These extra call bets include:
- The Voisins du Zero (neighbors of zero), a bet that includes the zero and the 17 numbers around it.
- The Jeu Zero (zero game), same deal only seven numbers surrounding the zero instead of 17.
- Tiers du Cylindre (third of the wheel), the bet that takes the slice of the wheel that is opposite the zero, and bets on those 12 numbers.
- Orphelins (orphans), takes away the Tiers du Cylindre numbers and the Voisins du Zero numbers. Whatever is left (eight to be exact) fall into this betting category.
- Finales (finals) take their cue from the last digit in a number. So, if you are playing a Finales 1, then all of the numbers that end in 1 are included (i.e. 1, 11, 21, 31.)
Colour scheme: Live French Roulette has no black to the scheme even though there are “black numbers” within the betting options.
Play Live French Roulette Right Now!
Though there are similarities and differences, the beauty of Live French Roulette is that you don’t have to learn any new rules. Pay attention to the lists we’ve given you above, and you are covered in terms of the variations. Now you can just get in there and have a good time, so let’s go!