Play Live Blackjack Online at Casino.com IN
Casino.com Live BlackjackPlay for realCasino.com VIP BlackjackPlay for realMajority Rules Speed BlackjackPlay for realQuantum Blackjack LivePlay for realAll Bets Blackjack LivePlay for realGrand Blackjack LivePlay for realUnlimited Blackjack LivePlay for realRoyale Blackjack 1 LivePlay for real
Blackjack is one of the most well-known casino games in the world. Its popularity is due in part to the simple nature of the game, beat the dealer without going over 21, and the idea that you can beat the house with the right strategy.
Many online casino players are a bit wary of playing online Blackjack, whether it’s because the cards are shuffled after each hand or, despite using an RNG, don’t trust computerized casino games.
That’s where the Casino.com IN Live Casino comes in. When you sit down at any of the Live Casino Blackjack tables, you’ll be playing with a Live Dealer and a real deck of cards instead of a computerized dealer. Around each table are HD streaming cameras, so you can watch and play your hand in real-time.
The Live Dealer casino combines the convenience of the online casino with the authenticity and ambiance of going to the casino. Try it out for yourself today and play Live Blackjack for real money.
How to Play Live Blackjack?
The first thing you have to do is find a table with an open seat and dealer. Click on the JOIN button to sit at the table. You have the option to watch the game if you want to get a feel for the pace and player’s style before placing your wager.
Once you’re ready, follow these simple steps to play.
- Place your bet: Each table has different minimum and maximum betting limits. Choose chips you wish to bet with, and you’ll see them on your screen. Unlike in online Blackjack, there is a time limit for placing your bets.
- Dealer passes out the cards:Once the countdown timer reaches 0:00, the dealer will deal cards to each seat at the table. Each player will have two face-up cards, and the dealer will have one card face up and the other face-down.
- Make your move: When it’s your turn, you’ll have the option to hit, stand, double, or split. Press the button on your screen to inform the dealer of your decision. One of the main differences between Live and online Blackjack is that you may have other players at your table. Keep this in mind when choosing to hit or stand since making the wrong decision will affect everyone else at the table.
- Collect your winnings: After all the players finish their hand, the dealer will play its hand, hitting up to 16 and standing on a hard 17 or higher. If you beat the dealer, you’ll receive your chips. You can either choose to make the same bet, double the previous bet, or make a new bet.
Rules of Live Blackjack
The rules of Blackjack are the same whether you’re playing with friends, at the online casino, or Live Casino.
To win a hand, you’ll need to receive more points than the dealer without going over 21.
The card values are as follows:
- Ace: 1 or 11 points, players choice
- 2 – 10: Worth the value of the card
- J, Q, K: Each worth 10 points
Several key terms are important to know before you play.
- Stand: When you don’t want any more cards.
- Hit: Request another card.
- Blackjack: When either the player or dealer has an A and picture card. This combination equals 21 points and pays out at 3:2.
- Insurance: If the dealer has an Ace showing, you can purchase insurance against it getting a blackjack. Insurance typically pays out 2:1.
- Side Bets: Many Live Blackjack games include extra bets that payout based on the cards that are dealt and are not related to the match against the dealer. Two of the most popular side bets are Perfect Pair and 21+3.
- Surrender: This is an option that is only available at select Live Blackjack tables. It gives the player the option to fold their hand before taking any additional cards. The player receives back half the bet, and the hand ends.
Key Live Blackjack Strategies
There are a few strategies to keep in mind when playing Live Blackjack.
- Always assume the next card will be a 10-point card: With four times as many 10 point cards as any other card, it’s a good strategy to decide whether to hit or stand by assuming the next card you get, or the dealer will turn over, will be a 10. However, that doesn’t mean you should never hit on a hand with more than 11 points because you also need to look at the dealer’s hand. For example, if it has an 8 showing, you should play as if you have to beat 18. Therefore, even if your two cards total 13 points, the smart play is to hit since an 18 will beat a 13.
- Know when to double down: Doubling down is one of the most exciting plays in Live Blackjack. You double your bet, but you’ll only receive one additional card. In most games, the double option is only available when you’re showing between 8-12 points. Take a look at the dealer’s hand; if each of you gets a 10, will you win? If the answer is yes, double down and see what happens.
- Know when to split: When you get a matching pair of numbers, you can split them and play two separate hands. However, just because you can split your cards doesn’t mean that you should. Most blackjack experts agree that splitting a pair of 10s isn’t the smart move. You already have 20 points, and splitting your cards will lower your odds of winning. Splitting low-value cards like 2s, 3s, 4s 5s is also not a smart move. With the 5s and 4s doubling down may be the smarter play, and with the 2s and 3s, the odds of getting a good hand are slim. Splitting Aces is always the smart play because, with all the 10 point cards, your odds are good of getting at least one blackjack. Splitting 8s is also a good play. Together, they are worth 16 points, but separately, you can turn them into better hands.
- There’s no shame in surrendering: If you’re holding cards with a low odds of winning, such as a 3 and a 2 against the dealer 8, 9, or 10, then surrendering is the smart move. You’ll receive back a portion of your wager and live to play another hand.
Why Play Against a Live Dealer?
You can’t beat the excitement of playing with a Live Dealer. It brings the excitement and action of the casino right to your home or mobile device. Unlike in online Blackjack, you can play with other players, giving your insight into how they play and learn their strategies. You’ll also be able to chat with the dealer; you can talk about everything from the weather to the latest football scores. There are many different Live Blackjack tables, and they have a range of betting options. You can also find side bets that are exclusive to the Live Blackjack tables. The one downside is the pace of play is a bit slower. You have to wait for other players, and there is a timer that has to reach “0” before the dealer acts. Overall, playing with a Live Dealer is a more authentic Blackjack experience since it uses real cards and is played with other players.
Available Live Blackjack Games in India
There are plenty of Live Blackjack games available when you visit the Live Blackjack lobby. Here are some of the most popular ones for our Indian players.
Live Blackjack Game Overview Live Blackjack The classic game of 21 is played with a six-deck shoe and has two side bets. VIP Blackjack With a higher than average minimum bet, VIP Blackjack gives off the feeling of playing in an exclusive room. Majority Rules Speed Blackjack All players at the table will vote on whether to hit, stand or double. The decision is based on the majority. Get your vote in quickly, as you only have a few seconds to decide. Quantum Blackjack Includes a multiplier feature that can payout a maximum of 1,000 times your bet. All Bets Blackjack Spice up each game with six side bet options: Perfect Player Pair, Perfect Dealer Pair, 21+3, Top 3, Lucky Lucky, Buster Grand Blackjack Decorated with shimmering golden curtain, the Grand Blackjack tables have a starting minimum wager of £50 Unlimited Blackjack Multiple players can play on the same hand. Unlike Speed Blackjack, each player is playing for themselves and there is majority rule decision making. Royale Blackjack This table is a favourite for high rollers, as it has higher than average betting limits. Blackjack Lobby When you visit the Blackjack Lobby, you can see all the different available tables. It shows the betting limits, dealers, and the number of people in each room. Just click on the game of your choice, and the game page will open.
Live Blackjack Odds and Payouts
Blackjack has a very low house edge, which results in most wins paying out 1:1 – meaning if you make a 100R bet and win, you’ll receive an additional 100R. Here is the breakdown of the standard payouts.
Main Bet Payout Regular Win 1:1 Blackjack 3:2 Insurance 2/1 21+3 Side Bet Payout Suited Three of a kind 100:1 Straight Flush 40:1 Three of a kind 30:1 Straight 10:1 Flush 5:1 Pair Payout Perfect Pair 25:1 Coloured Pair 12:1 Mixed Pair 6:1
Claim your Blackjack Bonus and Beat the Dealer
Casino.com IN has plenty of bonuses that are geared for our Indian Live Blackjack players. It all starts with the Welcome Package that you can receive after registering an account and making your first deposit. Once you’re a member of the online casino, you’ll receive many different generous bonus offers, many of which are designed specifically for table games and live games. For the latest offers, visit the Promotions page today.
We are Here to Help
Casino.com IN is dedicated to making it as easy as possible for all players to play Live Blackjack for real money. To prevent any frustrating issues, we have several methods to find answers to any questions you may have quickly.
- In-Game Help Menu: All Live Blackjack tables have an in-depth help menu. It will explain the odds, side bets, betting limits, rules, and more. Just click on the icon on the sidebar menu.
- Customer Support: For all questions regarding your account, deposits, technical issues, and more, you can reach out to our dedicated Customer Support team via email, live chat, or telephone.
Play Live Blackjack for Real Money
Bring the excitement of the casino to your home or mobile device with the Casino.com IN Live Blackjack games. Choose from dozens of games with a wide selection of betting ranges and side bets for hours of real money fun. To play, register your online casino account and make a deposit. As soon as the transfer is complete, you can claim your Welcome Package and play for real money.