Age of the Gods Bonus Roulette
Age of The Gods™: Bonus Roulette LivePlay for real
Age of the Gods Bonus Roulette combines two player favourites—Roulette and Age of the Gods—to create an immense iGaming title that’s not to be missed. It’s hosted by toga-clad dealers behind an elegant Roulette wheel and in front of a green screen that depicts an ancient Greek paradise, complete with the occasional vengeful storm (from Zeus himself, no doubt) and a few bonus announcements.
It’s a marriage of style, progressive jackpots, and consistency, and it’s all wrapped up in Playtech’s inimitable style. It’s no wonder that Age of the Gods Bonus Roulette is quickly becoming one of the most popular Roulette titles at Casino.com IN, and if you have an account, you can join in and experience this great title for yourself.
Age of The Gods Bonus Roulette Key Features:
- Provider: Playtech
- RTP: 94.74%
- Min Bet: 20
- Max Bet: 5,000
- Theme: Greek Gods, Mythology
- Game Type: Roulette
How to Play Age of the Gods Bonus Roulette
Playing Age of the Gods Bonus Roulette is incredibly easy, just keep the following in mind:
- Placing Bets: Select your chips and click on your chosen bets to make a wager.
- Rebet: Place the same bet again.
- Undo: Return all wagers to your balance (can only be used before the end of the betting round).
- Bet Creator: Allows you to create bets that you can use multiple times.
The game itself is split into two rounds: the Bets and the Spin. When one ends, the other begins.
Here is a quick description of the main bets available on Age of the Gods Bonus Roulette (and other varieties of Roulette), as well as how you can place them:
- Inside Bets: The Inside Bets are on the inside of the board and include all of the single numbers.
- Outside Bets: The Outside Bets are on the outside of the board.
- Straight Up (1 Number): In the middle of your chosen number square.
- Split Bet (2 Numbers): On the line (vertical or horizontal) between two numbers.
- Street Bet (3 Numbers): On the outside of each three-number row.
- Corner Bet (4 Numbers): On the point that connects four different numbers.
- Line Bet (6 Numbers): Between two rows of three, totalling 6 connected numbers.
- Column Bet (12 Numbers): On the “1st 12”, “2nd 12”, or “3rd 12” space.
- Dozen Bet (12 Numbers): At the end of one of the three horizontal betting lines.
- Red/Black, Odd/Even, High/Low: These three bets are the Outside Bets, and they can be found across the bottom of the betting board. They return the smallest payouts and the highest probability.
- Special Bets: Roulette has been around for a long time and throughout that time, players have tried to master it and discover game-beating strategies. Their efforts have led to the creation of many betting strategies, also known as “Special Bets”. These require you to place your chips on several combination bets and usually involve specific bet multiples. The most popular options utilized on American Roulette variants include:
- Complete Bets: A bet that covers a single number for all Inside and Outside bets. If your chosen number is part of one of these group wagers, the Complete Bet requires you to wager on it. It’s also known as a “Maximum Bet” and is very popular with high rollers.
- Half Complete Bets: Similar to the Complete Bet but with an emphasis on just the Inside Bets.
- Voisins du Zero: This bet is named after the French for “Neighbours of Zero” and is popular in French Roulette. It can also be used in other Roulette variants as it simply entails betting on all numbers from 22 to 25, often in multiples of 9.
- Tiers Du Cylindre: A bet that is similar to Voisins du Zero but focuses on numbers that appear on the opposite side of the wheel, running from 27 to 33.
- Orphans: When you take all of the Tiers and Voisins numbers out of the equation, you’re left with two segments on either side of the wheel. These numbers are the “Orphans”. There are 8 in total, and they are typically wagered in multipliers of 5.
Spin Now Feature
When you have finished placing your bets, you can opt to use the “Spin Now” feature. If there are only a few players active, it may shorten the betting round and hasten the speed.
You can win up to 300x in the bonus feature and 35x during the main bets. The payouts vary depending on the bet that you place, as shown in the table below.
Bet Type Payout Bonus Round Up to 300x Straight Up 35:1 Split 17:1 Street 11:1 Corner 8:1 Line 5:1 Column Bet 2:1 Black/Red 1:1 Odd/Even 1:1 High/Low 1:1
The progressive jackpots are triggered via the jackpot game, which is activated completely at random. If you make it this far, you will collect one of the bonuses, and you don’t need to share it—it’s all yours!
The jackpots are constantly changing, but you can see the current totals listed at the top of the game screen. The table displayed below will also give you an idea of what to expect.
Name Average Jackpot Seed Amount Ultimate Power $450,000 $100,000 Super Power $25,000 $5,000 Extra Power $2,500 $500 Power $250 $50
Age of the Gods Bonus Game
It’s possible to win as much as 300x during the Age of the Gods Roulette bonus game, as there are three spins with a maximum payout of 100x each. The feature is triggered by the “B” space on the wheel, and you must have an active wager on that space to participate.
Symbol Payout Age of the Gods Coin 100x Zeus 50x Poseidon 25x Hades 20x Hercules 15x Apollo 10x Athena 8x Aphrodite 5x
Age of The Gods Bonus Roulette FAQ
Do you have a question about playing Age of the Gods Bonus Roulette? The following FAQs might help:
What Is Age of the Gods Bonus Roulette?
Age of the Gods Bonus Roulette takes place in a Live Casino studio and is hosted by experienced dealers, all of which are dressed in togas to suit the ancient Greek theme.
Players place their bets virtually and then the dealer spins the wheel and drops the ball inside. When the wheel stops spinning, the ball settles in one of the squares and the winning number is called. The bets are all settled virtually and the next round begins.
One of the things that make Age of the Gods Bonus Roulette unique is the inclusion of bonus rounds and the progressive jackpot, the latter of which comes from the Age of the Gods slot series.
How Can I Win On Age of the Gods Live Bonus Roulette?
You will win if you wager on the correct outcome, just like a normal game of Roulette. There is also a bonus round and four different progressive jackpots.
As far as strategies are concerned, Age of the Gods Bonus Roulette is a game of chance, so there is no way to guarantee success. Just set a budget, stick to it, and collect a bonus whenever possible.
Can I Play On My Mobile?
Ready to play Age of the Gods Bonus Roulette on the go? Just make sure you have a funded Casino.com IN account and a secure internet connection. All of our games are supported on mobile, and you can play across a wide range of devices.
To protect yourself when playing on mobile, be sure to only connect to secure WIFI (or 4/5G) connections and always lock your device with a passcode, fingerprint, or face ID. We can protect you on the casino side and ensure that your experience is always safe and fair, but we can’t help you with your connection, so always double-check and make sure it’s safe.
Play Age of the Gods Bonus Roulette For Real Money
To play Age of the Gods Bonus Roulette in India, simply sign up for an account with Casino.com IN, set your budget, and join in. All players can access this game and many other live game shows available in our portal and if you’re signing up for the first time, you can even collect a piece of our Welcome Package.
Join Casino.com IN to see the many great offers and games that we have waiting for you.