Welcome, If you had a casino account with Casino.com, please click here for more information or to login.
Mega Moolah Progressive Slot Game
18+. New Players Only. 100% Bonus On First Deposit Up To £50 & 50 Bonus Spins (30 Spins On Day 1, 10 On Day 2, 10 On Day 3) For Book Of Dead Slot Only. Min First Deposit Of £10. Max Bonus £100. Max Bonus Bet £5. Max Bonus Cash-Out £250. 40x Wagering Requirements. Bonus Expiry 30 Days. Bonus Spins Expiry 2 Days. Game Restrictions Apply. Further Terms Apply
Welcome bonus for new players only | Maximum bonus is 100% up to £100 | Min. deposit is £20 | No max cash out | Wagering is 35x bonus | Maximum bet with an active bonus is £5 | Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse | Cashback is cash with no restrictions | Skrill & Neteller deposits excluded | Cashback applies to deposits where no bonus is included | T&C's apply
New players only, 18+. £10 minimum deposit. 40x wagering requirement. £5 max bonus bet. £250 maximum cashout for each individual bonus. Bonus will expire in 30 days. Free spins will expire in 48 hours. Full terms and Bonus terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+ UK Customers only. £10 deposit required. Free spins are valid for 72 hours from the time issued. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.
With four progressive jackpots, Mega Moolah is one of the most popular slot games for UK punters.
The Mega Progressive starts at £1,000,000 and grows with each spin by punters from around the world. In addition to the progressive jackpot, Mega Moolah also has a bonus spin feature and a wild that will double your win.
- Game Type: Progressive Jackpot
- Return to Player (RTP): 88.12% + 8.8% (Progressive Jackpot Contribution)
- Volatility: Medium - High
- Themes: Safari, Africa, Animals
- Release Year: 2006
PLAY FOR REAL MONEY
Mega Moolah is only available for real money players. Register your account and make a deposit using any of the payment methods listed in the “Banking” section below.
Click on the image above to get started and play Mega Moolah for real money. The process is quick and easy, and in no time at all you’ll get to experience the excitement that comes with each spin.
Mega Moolah became one of the most sought-after casino games mainly due to the Mega Progressive jackpot. Over the past decade, Mega Moolah has paid over fifty-five million pounds to online slot players around the world.
There are four available jackpots:
- Mega Progressive Jackpot: Starting at £1,000,000, this jackpot once paid out €18,915,872.81 (over €17 million) to a lucky punter.
- Major Progressive Jackpot: While this jackpot doesn’t quite reach as high as the Mega jackpot, winning it would be a pretty good day at the casino. The Major jackpot starts a £10,000 and will continuously grow until it’s won.
- Minor Progressive Jackpot: This jackpot starts out at £100 and will pay out more often than the Major and Mega jackpots.
- Mini Progressive Jackpot: With a starting jackpot of just £10, this is the most commonly won Mega Moolah progressive jackpot.
Mega Moolah has a Return to Player (RTP) of 88.12% plus 8.8% for the progressive jackpot contribution, giving it an overall RTP of 96.25%. What this means that the expected, or average, return that a punter can expect after playing this game is 96.25% of the money wagered. In other words, if you bet £100, on average, you’d end up with £96.25.
This number is based on millions of games, so if you’re playing 100 games, that is really just a small sample in the overall scheme of things.
RULES - HOW TO PLAY?
The progressive jackpots may be the most popular aspect of Mega Moolah, but there are some excellent features in the regular game as well. To get started you will need to place a bet and then click on the spin button.
The game does not have an autoplay feature, but you choose to play in Quick Spin mode, which allows for more spins in a shorter amount of time.
- Coin Sizes and how the betting system works: There are three different coin sizes that you can choose, they are 1p 2p, and 5p. You can also choose to bet between 1 – 5 coins per line.
The game has 25 fixed paylines, so what all of this means, is that the minimum bet is 25p (1p x 25 lines) and the maximum bet is £6.25 (1p x 5 coins x 25 lines). All payouts are calculated based on the line bet, and not the overall bet. However, as you’ll see later on, your odds of winning the Mega Jackpot are increased based on the size of your bet.
- Symbols: There are three types of symbols on the reels:
- Standard: The main high-value symbols are cartoon drawings of wild animals that are found roaming the African safari. The top paying symbol is the elephant with a top payout of £37.50 when you get five on a payline. Its followed by an elk, giraffe, zebra, and deer. The A- 10 playing card symbols are the lower value symbols, and they have a top payout range from £2 - £7.50. You can see the complete paytable below.
- Wild: The roaring lion is the wild symbol and the overall highest paying symbol. It can be found on all five feels and adds a 2x multiplier any time it talks part in a win.
- Scatter: an unidentified red-headed creature is the game’s scatter symbol. This symbol will start paying out when there are at least two anywhere on the reels. Additionally, if you have 3, 4, or 5 on the reels in a single spin, you will get to play fifteen bonus spins.
|Symbols||2x on the Reels||3x on the Reels||4x on the Reels||5x on the Reels|
|Scatter||15 Bonus Spins||15 Bonus Spins||15 Bonus Spins|
Bonus Rounds: There are two bonus features that you can win in the Mega Moolah slot game. When you get three or more scatter symbols you will win 15 spins. A 3x multiplier will be applied to all wins during the bonus spin feature.
The progressive jackpot round is randomly awarded during regular gameplay. If you’re selected, you’ll be taken from the reels and get a chance to spin the Progressive Jackpot reel. There is just one slot for the Mega Progressive Jackpot making the odds of hitting it pretty small. The Mini Progressive and Minor Progressive Jackpots are the most commonly won.
STRATEGIES AND TIPS
The progressive jackpots are awarded at random. However, there are some things that can be done that will increase the odds of that happening. For starters, increasing the size your bet will give you a better chance of winning, and with a max bet of just £6.25, you won’t have to break the bank making a max bet.
As with most slot machines, there is the idea of playing the “hot machine”, and this seems to be true with Mega Moolah as well. Pay attention to the jackpot history, and after it pays out once, it’s more likely to do so again within a month or two, until it cools down. The jackpot has been won, an average of 9 times a year over the past three years.
The final tip is how to manage your money effectively while also getting the most opportunities to win. While the odds of winning improve with higher bets, it’s still possible to get to the jackpot while making the minimum 25p bet. Therefore, if you’re going to budget £100 for Mega Moolah you can play 200 games making a 50p bet instead of 16 games making the maximum £6.25 bet. While the odds for each spin are lower to hit the jackpot, the overall odds are increased based on the number of games.
BONUSES AND SPINS
From time to time, you will be able to find Mega Moolah offers on the promotion page. The offers are often updated, so make sure to check out the page regulary. In addition to Mega Moolah bonuses, new players are eligible for a Welcome Bonus Package, and current players can take advantage of a variety of bonuses and bonus spins.
Making a deposit at Casino.com UK is an easy process. Once your account is active you can visit the cashier and choose from several payment methods such as:
- Bank transfers
- Citadel Instant Payments
For a complete list of available banking options for our UK players check out the payment methods page.
SOFTWARE AND MOBILE EXPERIENCE
Mega Moolah was developed by Microgaming, and they did an excellent job ensuring the game worked just as well on Android and iOS devices as it does on regular computers. The animations when the wild lion or red-headed scatter symbol appear are sharp and don’t have any annoying lags.
The overall gameplay is identical to the desktop version, with the same odds of winning the progressive jackpots. You don’t have to install any additional software to play, just log in to your account from your phone, and you’re good to go.
It’s hard to find fault with a game that has a starting progressive jackpot of £1,000,000 plus three other progressive jackpots and a bonus spin feature with a 3x multiplier.
- Casino UK
- Mega Moolah Progressive Slot Game