Play Mega Moolah at Casino.com
Table of Contents:
Mega Moolah is an animal-based theme that takes place in the African jungle. However, while these cartoon-style animals will growl and move around, they are not the main attraction for this slot game.
It’s the four progressive jackpots that make this one of the most popular slot games. The Mega Jackpot is the big prize, with a minimum prize of $1,000,000. In addition, there is a free spin feature in the base game and a wild with a 2x multiplier, which makes the main game compelling in its own right.
You can read about all the jackpots and special features down below.
- Game Type: Progressive Jackpot
- Return to Player (RTP): 88.12% + 8.8% (Progressive Jackpot Contribution)
- Volatility: Medium - High
- Themes: Progressive
- Release Year: 2006
- Provider: Microgaming
Play for Real Money
The only way to play Mega Moolah for real money is by registering for a Casino.com account and making a deposit. Find the payment methods that work for you, and you’ll be playing Mega Moolah in no time.
Once the money has been processed, you will have access to the game in the casino lobby. Get started now by clicking below:
Jackpot and Winning Odds
There are four progressive jackpots, and the odds of winning the mini progressive jackpot are significantly greater than winning the Mega Jackpot. Winners are randomly selected during base game spins when they are brought to a new game page. The reels are removed, and a bonus wheel is seen instead. If you’re selected, you are guaranteed to one win of the four jackpots
All you need to do is spin the bonus wheel and see which jackpot you will win. The jackpots are as follows:
- Mega Progressive Jackpot: This jackpot has the fewest number of sections on the wheel, making it tough to win. The starting jackpot is $1,000,000.
- Major Progressive Jackpot: With a few more sections than the Mega jackpot, the Major Jackpot is the second biggest jackpot, with a starting pot of $100,000.
- Minor Progressive Jackpot: With a starting jackpot of $100 this jackpot is won fairly often.
- Mini Progressive Jackpot: The most common jackpot on the wheel, with a $10 starting jackpot, it has the highest odds of winning of the four jackpots.
The overall RTP in Mega Moolah is 96.92%, which breaks down to 88.12% for the base game and an extra 8.8% for the progressive jackpot. The RTP is the average return that a slot game will payout. Of course, there are no guarantees and just because the game has a 96.92% RTP doesn’t mean that if you spend $100, you’ll walk away from the game with $96.92, because the RTP is calculated over the course of millions of games.
How to Play
To get started playing Mega Moolah, you will need to register an account and make a deposit. Once the money is in your account, you can open the Casino Lobby and find Mega Moolah. The first step is to place your bet and then click on the spin button and see what happens.
- Making a Bet: There are 25 fixed paylines in Mega Moolah, which means that any coin you choose will be multiplied by 25. With that in mind, the smallest coin you can bet with is $0.01, which means that the minimum bet is $0.25. The largest coin you can use a $0.25 per line, or $6.25 per spin.
- Symbols: Mega Moolah is an African Jungle themed game, so it's no surprise that the animals on the reels relocated in that part of the world. The elephant is top paying regular symbol with a max payout of 750x your line bet. The other high-value symbols are an elk, giraffe, zebra, and deer. The five lower value symbols are the standard 10 – A playing card symbols. You can see a complete paytable in the chart below.
- Wild: The lion is the king of the jungle and the Mega Moolah slot game. In addition to being able to substitute for any of the regular symbols on the reels, it will also double any win that it’s a part of.
- Scatter: There is a red-headed girl scatter symbol on the reels, and it can start paying out when there are least of them anywhere on the reels. Having three or more will trigger the free spin feature.
|Symbols||2x on the Reels||3x on the Reels||4x on the Reels||5x on the Reels|
|Scatter||15 Free Spins||15 Free Spins||15 Free Spins|
Bonus Round: Let’s start with the free spin feature. As mentioned above, you can trigger it with three scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. The feature includes 15 free spins with a 3x multiplier.
The progressive jackpot feature is randomly triggered. If you are one of the lucky ones, you will get a chance at spinning the progressive jackpot bonus wheel. For strategies and tips to land the progressive jackpot make sure to continue reading.
Strategies and Tips
Winning the progressive jackpot requires a bit of luck, but there are a few things that you can do to help tilt the odds in your favor.
- Play the hot machine: Playing the hot machine is a popular strategy in both land-based and online casinos. You can check out the Mega Progressive Jackpot history and see if the machine is heating up or its ice cold.
- Don’t Bet the Minimum: While there was a punter of who won an 11.3 million pounds making the minimum $0.25 bet, the odds of randomly winning are increased when you make a larger bet.
- Money Management: Just because the odds are better when you make a large bet, doesn’t mean that making the max bet is the best idea. By making a mid-sized bet, you will have twice the opportunities while staying within the same budget.
Bonuses and Free Spins
Finding the best Welcome Bonuses for new players, and reload bonuses for returning players used to be challenging. But not anymore, Casino.com consistently has the best online casino bonuses. Check out the promotions page for all the latest offers and to see the terms and conditions.
There are several different kinds of bonuses, including the occasional free spin bonus, and bonuses that are based on the days of the week, and even a Mega Moolah specific bonus.
Software and Mobile Experience
Mega Moolah is fully supported on all mobile devices. The games animations and sounds are as good on Android and iOS devices as it does on a desktop. Microgaming designed the game with large enough buttons for easy play.
You can change your bet by clicking on the + and – button and then touch the spin button and see what happens. The odds of winning the progressive jackpot is the same regardless of whether you’re on a mobile or desktop device.
With four progressive jackpots and a free spin feature, Mega Moolah really does live up to the hype. With every spin, you can win a life-changing Mega Progressive Jackpots. Register your account today and join the millions of punters who are taking a shot at the Mega Moolah jackpot.