Play Online Roulette at Casino.com Ireland
Play for realPracticePlay for realPracticePlay for realPracticePlay for realPracticeClub RoulettePlay for realMulti Wheel RoulettePlay for realPracticeNew AR RoulettePlay for realPracticeQuantum Roulette Instant PlayPlay for real
Table of Contents:
Whether you fancy European, French, or American Roulette tables, you’ll quickly see why Casino.com is the best Roulette casino for Irish punters.
Choose from dozens of real money Online Roulette tables that feature progressive jackpots, 3D graphics, multiple camera angles, mini or massive Roulette wheels, and much more. There are tables for all budgets, from new players looking to learn the game to high stakes tables. Get all the information you need in this ultimate guide at playing online Roulette for real money.
Top 5 Online Roulette Games in Ireland
- Penny Roulette: The perfect online Roulette games for new players, or just players who want to play at a low minimum bet table. As the name implies, you can play for as little as a penny per spin. The game doesn’t restrict you to a penny per bet, and you can increase your wager as well.
- Premium European Roulette: With 3D graphics and a higher than average betting, you’ll feel like a casino VIP when playing at this Roulette table.
- Classic Roulette: Using a European Roulette wheel, this is the standard Roulette game. Expect quality graphics and seamless animations, as you place your chips and make your bets.
- Age of the Gods: Roulette: Developed in coordination with the popular Age of the Gods online slot games, this game features a special pocket on the wheel that can reward you with free spins and a 100x payout. There is also the chance at randomly winning the Age of the Gods progressive jackpot.
Rules: How to Play Online Roulette
Roulette is all about what bets you play. The outcome of each round will have a different meaning for every player at the table, even though there is just a single Roulette ball for all players.
Start playing by placing a wager on the betting table. While there are lots of betting options, they generally fall into 2 categories, Inside and Outside Bets. The inside bets are placed on the numbered section of the table. You can bet on a set number, group of numbers, rows, and more. The Outside Bets is a set group of numbers, such as Odds or Evens, Red or Black, or 1 – 18 or 19 – 36.
After the bet is on the table, click the spin button and the Roulette wheel will begin to spin. Once the ball lands in one of the numbered pockets, the round will end. If the ball in a pocket that corresponds with a number that you bet on, you will receive a payout based on the odds for your specific bet.
There are two main types of Roulette wheels; European and American. The European Roulette wheel is the standard game, it has a single green “0” pocket and a house edge of 2.70%. The American Roulette wheel is known as a “Double Zero” wheel because it has two green 0 pockets and a house edge of 5.26%.
All of the online Roulette games come with a detailed help menu that will go over the odds for each bet and answer any questions you might have. Check out the Help section below for more details.
Odds and Payouts
The payout for each bet is directly related to the odds of that number or group of numbers winning. The bet with the lowest odds, and therefore the highest payout, is betting on a single number. On a standard Roulette wheel, this gives you odds of 35:1, and so you would win £35 of a £1 bet.
On the other end of the spectrum are the 50/50 outside bets. If you bet £1 and make a winning bet on Red, you’ll win £2. As you’ll see in the betting strategy below, the top betting strategies all rely on the 50/50 bets. For more information on how to see the complete paytable, check out the Help section below.
The 3 Most Important Tips for Playing Online Roulette
Online Roulette is a fun game, with the potential for some big, real money wins. However, there are some things to keep in mind before you start placing bets all over the Roulette table.
- Find a Table that Suits You: There are dozens of online Roulette tables. While many of them are the same, save for different graphics or camera angles, there are some that are truly different. For example, if you’re looking for a progressive jackpot side bet option, don’t settle for a regular game of European Roulette. You’ll to play at one of the progressive games, such as Age of the Gods Roulette. If you really want to bet on the number 9, but the 36:1 odds seem too long for your liking, check out Mini Roulette, which has just 13 numbers and increased odds of hitting your lucky number.
- Be aware of the Minimum and Maximum Betting Limits: At a penny per spin, Penny Roulette has the lowest minimum bet at Casino.com IE. If you’re looking for a high-roller VIP experience, you’ll enjoy Premium European Roulette, which has a maximum betting limit of £5,000.
- Get a Bonus that Suits You: There are many different bonus offers for Irish punters. Some are pretty general, while others are geared for specific types of games. If you’re planning on spending time at the online Roulette table, make sure to grab a table game bonus and not an online Slot game bonus.
Top 3 Strategies and Betting Systems
With a plethora bets that have nearly 50% odds, such as Red or Black, Odds and Evens, or betting on a group of 18 numbers, mathematicians and professional gamblers have spent years trying to come up with the perfect betting system to beat the house. There are a few drawbacks that all these betting systems have in common. The green “0” pockets change the odds, so there are no true 50/50 bets and betting limits at the tables are the two that come up most frequently.
With that in mind, here is an overview of the 3 most popular online Roulette betting strategies.
- Martingale: This system has been around since the mid-1800s and was first used on betting whether a coin would come up heads or tails, a true 50/50 wager. The system is to double your bet after every loss. This way, when you do eventually win, you’ll recoup your losses. The biggest limitation of this strategy is if you hit a streak of bad luck, the wager will quickly rise and can either go beyond your budget or exceed the betting limit.
- Paroli: This uses the same logic as the Martingale, but instead of doubling up bets after a loss, they’re doubled after a win. The advantage is that increased wager essentially uses house money, instead of needing to fund the doubled bets after a loss. The downside is you have to go on a winning streak of least 5 or 6 games to start seeing any big wins.
- D’Alembart: Unlike Paroli and Martingale, D’Alembart is a low-risk system that can turn modest wins. There are no doubling bets, but rather you increase your bet by 1 coin after each win and decrease it by a coin after a loss.
Variety of Roulette Games to Play
One of the things that make online Roulette such a popular online casino game is the variety of ways to play. With so many options, you’ll never get bored of the game. Plus, since the changes aren’t major, you won’t have to relearn the basics to play each game.
- European Roulette: The single zero Roulette wheel is the standard wheel that can be found in most versions of online Roulette unless otherwise specified. It has the lowest house edge, at 2.70% and is therefore favoured by Irish punters. A standard European Roulette wheel has 26 red and black numbers, although there are versions, such as Mini Roulette or 101 Roulette with 13 and 101 numbers respectively.
- American Roulette: For obvious reasons, American Roulette isn’t as popular as its European counterpart. The reason is the second 0 pockets give you lower odds of winning but don’t change the payout. The house edge in American Roulette is nearly double the European wheel, at 5.26%
- French Roulette: This variant uses a European Roulette wheel, but has French all over the betting table. Several outside bets are only used in French Roulette; Voisins du Zero, Tiers du Cylindre, and Orphelins.
- Multiplayer Tables: Playing with friends is more fun than playing alone. The multiplayer tables can be found at the Live Casino.
- Live Dealer Roulette: With HD streaming cameras in a casino in Liga, Casino.com allows Irish punters to play at live tables, from the comfort of home. Place bets and watch in real-time as the croupier spins the wheel and the Roulette pill bounces around the wheel. There are several Live Dealer Roulette rooms, with dealers available 24/7.
Bonus and Promotions
Get the best bonuses and promotions when you register to play at Casino.com Ireland. There are several types of bonuses for both new and returning players. Be on the lookout for table game specific bonuses, including some geared directly for online Roulette, at our promotion page.
New players will receive a Welcome Bonus with their first deposit, and these bonus chips can help you get started at you test out different casino games.
We are always introducing new and exciting bonuses. Go to the bonus page to see all the latest offers and to read the wagering requirement for each game.
All of the Online Roulette games at Casino.com IE can be played on Android and iOS devices. The games are brilliantly designed so that everything fits perfectly on the smaller screens. The betting and spin buttons are optimized so that they are big enough to touch and click comfortably. Everything is touch-friendly, so you can drag your chips and drop them on the betting table. During the actual game, the buttons go away and the focus shifts to the wheel, so you can where the ball lands and the outcome of your bets.
While Online Roulette is not an overly complicated game, there are a lot of betting options and the odds and payouts can be confusing at times. Don’t get overwhelmed. Casino.com IE has several convenient ways to get answers to any questions you might have.
- In-Game Help Menu: Every game has a detailed help menu. Click on the “Hamburger” button to open the menu. Here you’ll find answers to all your game-related questions. From game flow, betting options, payouts, odds, and more. You’ll also be able to see your betting history and results from previous spins.
- Customer Support: If your question is more technical or related to your account, our dedicated Customer Support is here for you 24/7. They can be reached by telephone, Live Chat, or email.
The sequence should restart after every win.
- How many types of Online Roulette Games are there?
There are 3 main types of online Roulette, European, French, and American. However, within each game category are dozens are variants. You’ll find bigger and smaller wheels, progressive jackpots, and side bets, depending on the game you choose.
- How can I win at online Roulette?
Before you spin the wheel, place your chips on the betting board, if the Roulette ball stops on a number you bet on, you’re a winner.
- What is the safest online Roulette bet?
The outside bets are considered the safest, as they have nearly 50% odds of winning with each spin. These are betting on either red or black, picking either odds or evens or grouping the numbers from either 1- 18 or 19- 35.
- What is the Fibonacci System?
It is a low-risk betting system used on 50/50 bets. It is a way of increasing your bet after each by adding the two previous bets together. So for example, if you lose 6 games in a row, the betting progression will be:
- Game 1 = £1
- Game 2 = £1
- Game 3 = £2
- Game 4 = £3
- Game 5 = £5
- Game 6 = £8.
- What is the difference between the American and European Roulette wheel?
The American Roulette has two zero pockets while the European one has just a single zero. While the odds of winning with the American Roulette are slightly lower, the payouts are the same.
- Are the odds of winning the same with RNG and Live Dealer Roulette?
Yes, the RNG algorithm ensures that you have the same odds of winning as you would with a real Roulette wheel.
When you combine all of the things that you’ve read above, from the variety of online Roulette games to top-notch bonuses and Customer Support, it’s easy to see why Casino.com IE is the best online Roulette casino for Irish punters. Register your account and make a deposit today, and experience it for yourself firsthand.