Play Online Roulette Games Worldwide at Casino.com
Play for realPracticePlay for realPracticePlay for realPracticeNew AR RoulettePlay for realPractice
Play online roulette at Casino.com for your chance to experience a rich diversity of game variants that are incredibly fun, full of win opportunities, and accessible 24/7 via desktop or mobile. Games include progressive jackpots, bonus features, slots crossovers, plus VIP and Premium games, as well as American and European rules, so there’s plenty for players from all over the world to choose from.
We also offer professional customer support around the clock to make sure your online slots experience with us is the best it can be. Our commitment to quality and choice reflects our global outlook, making us one of the best international casinos for online roulette players – sign up today to join millions of satisfied players worldwide.
Top 10 Roulette Games
Game Name Description Penny Roulette A low stakes roulette game that can be played from just one penny (this is where it gets its name). Premium European Roulette A premium design using European rules, this game provides the ultimate VIP experience. Classic Roulette A retro-style game with a modern design, this game offers a low house edge. Age of the Gods: Roulette A total of 4 progressive jackpots are included in this mythical-themed slot/roulette crossover game. Frankie Dettori's Roulette Play for a progressive jackpot over $100,000 with this exciting horseracing-themed slot/roulette crossover game. 101 Roulette Enjoy extra excitement with 101 numbers (0-100) to play every spin – and bigger wins too e.g. 100:1 paid on Straight bets. Dragon Jackpot Roulette An oriental theme and a potentially lucrative Dragon Bonus feature make this roulette game a winner worldwide. 1000 Diamond Bet Roulette Lots of special features including multipliers on winnings, and 105 pockets to play, make this roulette variation a huge hit Roulette Deluxe A deluxe, European-rules VIP game for true roulette aficionados Premium Pro Roulette A single-zero game with customized visuals and big win potential with a rich VIP feel.
Rules: How to Play Roulette?
Part of the attraction of roulette is its simple game format and exciting betting system. Although the table may look confusing at first glance, it’s easy to play once you’re aware of the following:
- Board Layout: The board is the name given to the felt that displays your possible bets. Every bet you can make is visible on the board, and so boards may vary slightly between different game types, though the basic overall layout remains the same. The squares on the table correspond to numbers on the wheel; some are clearly marked while others require your chips to be placed in specific areas to indicate your bet preference. To place your bets, simply set your chip size and then place your chips on the bet area and spin the wheel.
- Roulette Bets: Some bets are wagered on a single number e.g. straight (paying up to 35:1), or may cover a range of numbers e.g. column (place chip at end of the column), split (place your chips between your 2 chosen numbers) and corner (place the chip on the inside corner of 4 numbers). Other bets can cover bigger ranges and are clearly marked on the board, such as red/black, and odds/evens.
- The Roulette Wheel and Numbers: When you spin the wheel, the number that lands are the number that determines whether your bet has won. You can win multiple bets at once, depending on the bets you have placed. Wheels differ between games; European wheels have a single zero, while American wheels have a zero and a double zero.
- Winning: When you spin the wheel, the number that lands are the number that determines whether your bet has won. You can win multiple bets at once, depending on the bets you have placed.
Every roulette game we provide has a ‘Help’ menu in-game that offers you comprehensive information for that game, including how to play, game-specific rules, bet types and table limits. You can learn more in our Help and Support section further down the page.
Odds and Payouts
Bets known as ‘outside bets’ offer better odds of winning (almost 50%) when you play roulette online, and their payout of even money (1:1) reflects this higher chance of winning. Single numbers have the lowest odds of winning, but offer a much higher payout of 35/1, offering the biggest returns in any standard game.
Online roulette variants that offer bonus features or progressive jackpots add an additional element to your experience, with much bigger wins available – progressive jackpots start at a seed amount and increase as their games are played, and can reach into their millions. The progressive jackpot is usually triggered at random, but eligibility for this or other bonus elements may require an extra side bet.
Payouts are instant via our intuitive software, and all wins are highlighted on the screen. The biggest standard payout is for matching a single number, so if you bet $10 on the number 4 at 35:1, and that hits, you would be paid out $360 ($350 winnings plus your $10 stake).
Top Tips Before You Spin the Roulette Wheel
To enjoy the best possible online roulette experience with us, make sure you follow these handy tips:
- Find a table that suits you: make sure you check that the table limits match your bankroll and preferred betting patterns, and that the game-specific rules match how you like to play for the best possible experience. The look and feel of a table are also important – some games allow you to change the aesthetics to match your tastes.
- Think about your minimum or maximum bets: keep within your bankroll limits to maximize your enjoyment and make the most of your time at the roulette tables.
- Choose a bonus that suits table games: all casino bonuses have wagering requirements and this can mean wagering on the specific game – check the T&Cs of your chosen bonus to make sure table games are included
- Play at a Trusted Casino:com is fully regulated, and has a 3rd party Random Number Generator (RNG) on all games for the safest possible online roulette games.
Top 3 Strategies and Betting Systems
Various roulette strategies have been created by players for players. The following is an overview of some of the most famous roulette betting strategies in use on roulette tables around the world:
- Martingale: The basic concept behind this system is that when you lose, you double your wager until you win, betting ‘outside bets’. For example, bet $1 and lose and you would bet $2 next time, then $4 - the idea is that the eventual win will be enough to cover all losses.
- Paroli: also called the Reverse Martingale, this system suggests you double your bet after a win rather than a loss.
- D’Alembert: like the Martingale strategy mentioned above, this system suggests increase your bets after each loss, but with smaller increases that stick to a set number system to protect your bankroll.
Variety of Roulette Games to Play
There are many online roulette variants, and so we’ve summarized the main features of some of the most common and popular types, so you can choose a game that suits you and get started at the tables.
- French Roulette: The original Roulette game, is played with a single zero on the wheel (37 spaces) and a La Partage rule that returns a portion of a player’s stake when the ball lands on zero on a losing even money bet.
- European Roulette: this uses the single zero wheel as French roulette (37 spaces) but it does not have the La Partage rule in play.
- American Roulette: when roulette traveled to the U.S., an additional double zero was added, altering the wheel to 38 spaces and adding extra bets to accommodate this extra feature.
- Multi-Wheels: Players can spin two wheels at once and increase their chances of a return, while also increasing how many bets they make during a single session.
- Mini Roulette:A compact variant of Roulette played on a smaller wheel and with a smaller table. The rules are pretty much the same, but the odds are much lower as there are fewer possibilities.
- Live Dealer Roulette: played via video-stream with a live dealer overseeing the game, this is the most sociable and realistic version of online roulette you can play – check out the schedule to see when games are available.
Bonuses and Promotions
Visit our promotions page to view our latest casino bonus offers; we have a variety of bonuses that are tailor-made for table games players, including roulette fans, as well as bonuses for both new and existing players. For instance, did you know that we offer bonuses specifically for live roulette players? As many bonuses are claimed at the time of making a deposit, make sure you check out what’s available before you hit the tables.
All our games, including Playtech roulette games, are available to play on your mobile 24/7, via our state-of-the-art casino games app. This means you can enjoy your preferred roulette and other casino games wherever you travel, at whatever time suits you. Both landscape and portrait mode are fully supported, with easy navigation via your touchscreen using swipe and touch – for instance, touch the chips to indicate your bet size and then touch the table to indicate your preferred bet.
Graphics are designed to match your screen, remaining easy to read and clearly visible at all times, while headphones are the perfect way to enjoy your game’s ambient sound effects. As fast, fun, and quality as your desktop version, why not try our mobile roulette games today?
- How many types of roulette are there? There are many variations, such as single zero wheels (French, European) and wheels with a double zero (American). There are also variations on rules (e.g. Pontoon, French, Blackjack Switch, 1000 Diamond Bet), the number of players (multiplayer) and also the overall setup (live dealer). Read the game rules before you play to be fully informed.
- How to win at roulette? To win on roulette, the number the wheel stops on must match a number you have bet on.
- What is the safest bet in roulette? ‘Safe bet’ means the same as ‘a dead cert’ – but roulette is a game of chance. With the Random Number Generator in place, the numbers that land cannot be predicted – which is good news for you as it ensures safe and secure games.
- What is the Fibonacci system? This sequence is a number strategy used in roulette to determine how player bets (see more in the Top 3 Strategies and Betting Systems section further up the page).
- What is the difference between the American wheel to the European/French wheel? The French and European versions have a single green zero on the wheel, while the American version has a green single zero as well as a double zero.
- Should the odds be the same on an RNG game? The RNG does not affect the odds on a roulette game, but other features, such as side bets, the way you bet, and the choice of wheel you use, can affect your odds.
Help and Support
Choose online roulette at Casino.com today for some first-class casino entertainment, and know that you are always fully supported by our dedicated customer care team. Via a friendly team of professionals, our support is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to make sure any question or query you may have can be answered:
- In-Game Help Menu: for anything game related, your first stop should be the Help menu in your roulette game. When you click the ‘hamburger menu’ in the top left, then ‘Help’, you have a wealth of information waiting, such as detailed game rules, special features, game buttons, special bets and betting limits, as well as the payout structure.
- Customer Support: You can contact our team for professional assistance at any time of day or night to resolve any issues you may be experiencing or to ask a question about any area of our casino and games. Choose from email, phone, or live chat.
Play for real Money:
You can join millions of satisfied online roulette players and try our state-of-the-art roulette games at any time that suits you; we’re open 24/7 on every day of the year. Our game variants reflect the tastes and preferences of players from all around the world, so you can enjoy a truly global roulette experience when you choose to play with us.
As a Casino.com player, you have instant access to hundreds of casino games, including fully mobile optimized games and progressive jackpots, plus top-quality customer support around the clock. It’s easy to get started and enjoy our award-winning casino – to become a player at the world’s best roulette casino, simply register your account, make a deposit (don’t forget to check for available table games bonuses), then play.