Welcome, If you had a casino account with Casino.com, please click here for more information or to login.
- Top 3: A side bet that pays out when your first 2x cards, combined with the initial faced-up card of the dealer, make up a 3 of a kind hand that’s suited, a standard 3 of a kind, or else a straight flush.
- Buster Blackjack: If your dealer's hand busts and you’ve bet on this, you win – your payout is directly affected by how many cards your dealer holds, with more cards equaling a bigger payout.
- Progressive Blackjack: A side bet for a progressive jackpot, and this is paid when you’re winning combo contains four suited Aces.
- Perfect Pairs: A side bet that pays you out when your first 2x cards form a mixed colour pair, a matching colour pair, or else a ‘perfect pair’.
- Lucky Lucky: You need a run of 777 or 678 (suited or unsuited), or else a total of 21 (suited or unsuited), or any combination of 19 or 20.
- 21+3: A side bet that pays if the dealer's initial card combined with your first 2xcards make 3 of a kind (suited), a flush, a straight, or else a straight flush.