Play Live Dealer Blackjack Games
Casino.com Live BlackjackPlay for realCasino.com VIP BlackjackPlay for realQuantum Blackjack LivePlay for realBlackjack Live LobbyPlay for realAll Bets Blackjack LivePlay for realGrand Blackjack LivePlay for realUnlimited Blackjack LivePlay for realRoyale Blackjack 1 LivePlay for real
Table of Contents:
Enjoy all the excitement of the casino floor without having to leave your house when you play Live Blackjack games at Casino.com UK.
Pit your Blackjack skills against live dealers and play with punters from all over the UK on your computer or mobile device. You’ll be able to enjoy the constant chatter of the casino floor and the general ambiance of the casino as you’re playing.
Casino.com UK is the best Live Blackjack casino to play at thanks to the great selection of Blackjack games available. Keep on reading for a complete overview of the Blackjack variations, bonuses, and rules.
- Number of Live Dealer Blackjack Games Available: 30.
- Platform: Playtech.
- Min-Max Bet Limits: £1-£10,000.
- Watching Mode: Yes, some of the games allow you to join as a live watcher.
Available Live Blackjack Games to Play
Live Blackjack is only available for real money players. To access any of the live blackjack games, you can click on the game images above.
In the table below we’ll describe each of the top Live Blackjack games that are available at Casino.com UK:
Live Blackjack Game Name Bet Limits (Min-Max) RTP % Description Casino.com Live Blackjack £5-£5,000 99.46% Seats a max of 7 players. Allows for side bets beyond the main bet. Casino.com VIP Blackjack £10-£5000 99.46% The exclusive VIP version of the Casino.com table with eight deck and potential to host up to 7 players. Majority Rules Speed Blackjack £1-£1000 99.54% The table has two seats which can host an unlimited number of players featuring two game modes: majority votes and best strategy which are invoked per seat. Unlimited Blackjack £0.50-£5,000 99.54% Allows for an unlimited number of players at a single table where multiple players can bet and play on the same hand. Splitting can happen automatically based on the odds. Soiree Blackjack £50-£5,000 99.46% Players can request a shoe change, shuffle, or even a new dealer. 21+3 and Player’s Pair side bets are available. Grand Blackjack £50-£5,000 99.46% This game uses the US style of dealing and punters can win with a 10-Card Charlie. There is also the option to double after a split Royal Blackjack £15-£5,000 95.9%-99.46% Side bets and multi-seat options available. Quantum Blackjack Live £1-£400 99.47% The seat can host an unlimited number of players. You can place any bets, but the multiplier affects only the main bet and your payout if you win with a hand that contains multiplier card(s). All Bets Blackjack £1-£1000 99.46% Available to an unlimited number of players. Features a series of side bet options for a varied and exciting experience.
In order to view all available tables, head on to the live games lobby and search for ‘Blackjack Lobby’, you will then be able to browse through the complete list of available live blackjack tables.
Why Live Dealer Blackjack?
Whether you’re an experienced punter or new to the casino, Live Dealer Blackjack will give you the most authentic casino experience, short of fighting traffic and going to the casino itself.
There is no need for any special equipment, webcams, or microphones to play Live Dealer Blackjack. As long as the internet connection is stable, you’ll be able to watch the live stream and play your hands without any trouble.
There are a few differences between the Live Dealer and online Blackjack games. The most significant difference is that with online Blackjack the cards being dealt are controlled by an algorithm, and in the Live Dealer games, there are multiple decks of cards that are being shuffled and dealt by real-life dealers.
- Real casino experience.
- Playing with other real players.
- No algorithm or RNG.
- Tables are only available when a dealer is at the table.
- There is a time limit on placing bets and deciding whether to hit or stand.
The basic rules for all of our live blackjack games are the same – beat the dealer (by getting closer to 21 without busting). However, each game has its own unique features; these can be different side bets and payouts, as well as varied minimum and maximum betting limits.
The Live Dealer Blackjack game flow goes as follows:
- Once you choose which game to play, you will be brought to the table where you can choose an open seat to sit. Some games allow you to play multiple hands at once.
- If a game is currently in progress, you will have to wait for it to finish before placing your bets. There is a betting timer, and once it reaches “0” all wagers are final, and the dealer will begin dealing the cards.
- The punter will have two face-up cards and the dealer will have just one card showing. The card values are as follows: cards 2-10 are equal in value to their numbers. All picture cards are worth points, and an Ace can be worth either 1 or 11 points, depending on the situation.
Some of the decisions that you’ll have to make are as follows:
- Hit or Stand – These are the most important decisions that you’ll have to make in each game. Whether to get another card (hit) or finish your turn (stand). You can decide what to do while other players are taking their turn, and the dealer will play the hand accordingly when he/she gets to you.
- Double Down – There are some hands, like a 7-4, for example, when doubling your bet might be the smart option. If you choose to add this additional bet, you will only receive one more card, and then your turn is over.
- Split – If you’re dealt a matching pair of numbers, you’ll have the option to split them and receive another two hands. You’ll have to double your ante since you’re now playing with two hands.
- Insurance – When the dealer is showing an Ace, you’ll have the option to buy insurance against the house having a Blackjack.
- Surrender – This is an option that is only available in certain Live Blackjack variants. It allows you to surrender your bet and receive back a portion of the ante bet. Once you “Hit” you can no longer surrender.
- Multi-Seat – Some tables will allow you to play multiple hands simultaneously. Since this is a Live Dealer game, this option is only available when there are open seats at your table.
- Bet Behind – If you join a table that has no open seats, or enjoy betting on other punters hands, you can enable the Bet Behind option on selected Live Blackjack games. You can choose how much to bet, but all the decisions are left up to the players whose hand it is. Should they split or double, you will also have to double your bet.
- Side Bets – Depending on the game, there are several side bets that you can make, which add to the excitement of each hand.
- Player’s Pair - If you are dealt a matching pair of cards, you win this side bet. The payout is based on whether it’s a perfect pair, matching colors, suits, or just numbers.
- Dealers Pair – Similar to the players except it’s based on the dealer’s cards
- 21+3 – This bet takes a look at your two face-up cards and the dealers first face-up card, and if they make any of the following poker hands you win the bet; Flush, Straight, Three of a Kind, Straight Flush, or Suited Three of a Kind.
- Card Dealing Styles – There are two different kinds of dealing styles, European and American.
- European – After all the punters have decided whether to hit or stand, the dealer gets a second card.
- American – The dealer receives their “hole card” or face down card after all the punters at the table, but before any decisions are made.
Each of the Live Blackjack games comes with a detailed help section that can be accessed by clicking on the “Hamburger” button. There you can see a complete breakdown of the paytable, odds, and a more detailed description of the side bets.
Odds and Payouts
The main payouts are written directly on the Live Blackjack table. In most games, Blackjack pays out 3:2. This means that if you place a £5 bet, you’ll win £7.50 if you get a blackjack. With all other regular game wins the payout is 1:1, meaning the £5 bet will result in a £5 win.
If you make a side bet, the odds and payouts will vary based on the win. For example, if you make a Player’s Pair bet, the payout for landing a perfect pair is 25:1 while a red/black pair pays out 6:1. Similarly, the 21+3 can pay out as much as 100:1 if you manage a suited three of a kind.
You can check the in-game help menu for a detailed breakdown of the payouts and odds; just go to the “Return to Player” section for all the info.
Top 3 Strategies
The main strategy used always to assume that the dealer's hole card is 10 and that the next card that will be dealt is also going to be worth 10. This is because there are much more of these cards in the decks than anything else.
Even if you’re playing with this strategy, there are three kinds of strategic decisions that you’ll have to make, and these can make the difference between winning or losing:
- Split – Just because you have been dealt a pair of cards doesn’t mean that it’s always a good idea to split them. It’s always a good idea to split Aces and eights, whereas the two hands that you never split are tens and fours. Anything else is situational and will depend on a variety of factors.
- Double – Once you’ve been dealt two face-up cards, you’ll have the option to double your bet. If you choose to do this, you will only receive one more card. This strategy is very situational and depends heavily on both your and the dealer’s hand.
- Surrender – A few of the Live Blackjack games allow a punter to surrender, or fold, before being dealt a third card. If you don’t like the cards you see, whether in your hand or the dealer’s single up card, click Surrender and you’ll receive back a portion of your bet.
Software (Playtech’s Live Blackjack Platform)
- Casino.com UK partners with Playtech to bring punters the best Live Dealer Blackjack experience.
- Playtech’s Eurolive software is a well-known, reputable, and trusted platform that offers a wide range of Live Dealer games, including Roulette and Baccarat.
- There is no hardware or software to install,all you need is a solid internet connection and you can start playing immediately. You’ll be able to interact with the dealer and enjoy the ambiance of a busy casino floor, all from the comfort of your home or on your mobile device.
- Playtech is able to offer the latest live dealer games on mobile devices without missing a beat.
- You can hold your phone in either landscape or portrait mode, and while the location of the buttons will change, in either case, you’ll be able to see the cards and make your bets without any trouble.
- The games are touch-friendly: simply touch the amount chips you wish to bet and where you want to place them and start playing.
- Every game has been optimized brilliantly for smaller screens without losing anything that you’d have on the desktop game.
There is nothing like playing Live Dealer Blackjack at an online casino. It combines all the benefits of playing from home with the excitement and live action of going to a casino.
There are a few ways to get help so you can enjoy the Live Dealer experience without any issues.
The first is the in-game chat feature with the dealer. If you have any questions, feel free to engage with the dealer, they are highly trained and can answer most of your questions about the game you are playing.
There are two other ways that you can get the help you need:
- In-Game Menu: By clicking on the three bars on the menu bar, also known as the “Hamburger Menu”, you will find answers to almost any question that you might have. There are sections about the game flow, betting option, return-to-player, side bet explanations and more. This should be your first option when it comes to finding the answers to any queries.
- Customer Support: The Casino.com UK professional Customer Support team is ready to help you through live chat, telephone or email at any time of the day or night.
Bonuses and Promotions
Casino.com UK really stands out from the competition when it comes to casino bonus offers. You can even find exclusive bonuses specifically for Live Blackjack games.
It’s important to read about how our casino bonuses work, the Terms and Conditions of each bonus and understand the Wagering Requirements so you can access the bonus funds. For the latest offers, make sure to check out the promotions page.
Additional Live Dealer Games
There are more Live Dealer games than just the Live Blackjack games listed above. We also have lots of Live Roulette, Live Baccarat, and Casino Hold’em plus many more. Check out the Live Casino lobby for a complete listing of all available games.
PLAY LIVE BLACKJACK NOW FOR REAL MONEY
Casino.com UK is simply the best Live Blackjack casino to play at, thanks to the wide variety of options and bonuses available. There are loads of blackjack games with a range of minimum and maximum bets, making it ideal for punters of all levels. Sign up today and see for yourself!