Play Live Dealer Blackjack
Amber Blackjack LivePlay for realBlackjack Live LobbyPlay for realGrand Blackjack LivePlay for realSapphire Room Blackjack LivePlay for realRoyale Blackjack LivePlay for realSoiree Blackjack LivePlay for realSoho Blackjack LivePlay for realUnlimited Blackjack LivePlay for real
Table of Contents:
Live Dealer Blackjack brings an authentic casino atmosphere straight to your gaming device. It doesn’t matter if you’re sitting at home on your laptop or if you’re out on your mobile: you can enjoy the immersive gaming experience of our Live Blackjack games wherever you are.
Casino.com South Africa is the best Live Blackjack casino to play at, and the following guide will tell you everything you need to know about our collection of Live Blackjack games.
- Live Dealer Blackjack Games: 8+
- Platform: Playtech.
- Betting Limits: $1 to $10,000.
- Watching Option: Yes, you can watch Blackjack games live.
Our Live Blackjack Games
New players will need to register an account, log in and make a real money deposit before gaining access to our Live Casino games. Existing players can simply select any of the Live Blackjack games at the top of this page for instant play.
You can play many different Live Blackjack games at Casino.com South Africa. All of these games offer expert dealers, a range of betting limits, and that mobile-friendly gaming experience that we know all of our players appreciate.
To give our new players a helping hand, we’ve picked out the important details and listed them in the table below. You can discover the RTP (return to player percentage), betting limits and a quick description of each of our top Live Blackjack games:
Live Blackjack Game Name Bet Limits (Min-Max) RTP % Description Soho Blackjack $5-$10,000 95.9%-99.46% A 7-seater multiplayer game where you can choose to Double after the split, but hitting on aces is not allowed. Unlimited Blackjack $5-$5000 95.9%-99.46% Open to an unlimited number of players where the dealer will always draw until 16 and stand on 17. Amber Blackjack $10-$5000 95.9%-99.46% Based on the US style of Blackjack dealing, with the Bet Behind feature in play. Soiree Blackjack $50-$5000 95.9%-99.46% Aimed at high rollers, with rules suited to experienced Blackjack players. Grand Blackjack $50-$5000 95.9%-99.46% Based on the US style of Blackjack dealing with the option to Double after a split. Sapphire Room Blackjack $1-$5000 95.9%-99.46% Asian-themed table with optional side bets and low-stake limits. Royal Blackjack $5-$5000 95.9%-99.46% Side bets and multi-seat options available.
Why Live Dealer Blackjack?
The realistic casino experience and the thrill of interacting with a real dealer are the two main reasons why our players love the Live Dealer Blackjack games so much. You don’t need a web cam or extra software - only a stable internet connection. You’re free to watch and play the games too. Watching helps you get to grips with Blackjack before diving in.
It might seem overwhelming to new players, but trust us: there’s nothing to worry about. Online Blackjack and Live Dealer Blackjack are very similar, apart from the way in which the cards are used. Online uses algorithms, whereas multiple decks of real cards are in use throughout our Live Blackjack games.
- Many styles of Live Blackjack games available.
- Experience real-life casino action from your computer or mobile device.
- Choose to chat with other players and dealers.
- No microphone or web cam required.
- Blackjack tables are only open when dealers are available.
The basic rules of Blackjack are simple: your hand needs to beat the dealer’s by getting as close to 21 as possible without going bust (over 21). Each of the different Blackjack Live games will come with its own set of rules in terms of betting limits, payouts, and how many hands you can play at once.
So, we’ll take the next few moments to explain the rules and different phrases you’re likely to come across whilst playing.
Firstly, you need to understand the card values:
- Aces count as 1 or 11 points.
- Picture cards count as 10 points.
- All 2-10 cards count as their face value in points.
- A total of 21 points is the perfect score, and is known as ‘Blackjack’.
Now, you’re ready to start. Here’s how the betting round opens up:
- Select the game you wish to play, take a place at one of the open seats and wait for the next round of betting to start.
- You will be given two cards face up; the dealer will only have one of their cards showing (the other will still be face down).
- You now have a decision to make based upon the cards that you have and the one card that the dealer is showing. Your options are as follows:
- Hit-Stand: If you Hit, you receive another card. If you Stand, you finish your go and stick with your two cards.
- Split: Only available when you are dealt a matching pair of cards. Deciding to Split creates two hands. You’ll need to double your stake to carry on playing.
- Double Down: Doubling your bet amount and receiving one more card, after which your turn is over. A hand of 7 and 4 is often a good time to Double Down.
- Insurance: Only available when the dealer has an ace showing. This allows you to take insurance if the dealer eventually hits a Blackjack 21.
- Surrender: In some situations, you are allowed to Surrender and retrieve a part of your bet back, though you can’t Surrender after you have decided to Hit.
Other Live Dealer Blackjack Phrases to Learn:
- Multi-Seat: Playing multiple hands at the same time is available on some games.
- Bet Behind: If there are no seats free at the table, you can still play by copying the decisions made by the player you ‘Bet Behind’.
- Player Pair: Win the bet if you are dealt a pair of cards with matching suits, colours, and numbers all deciding the final payout.
- Dealer Pair: Exactly the same as above but in relation to the dealer’s cards.
- 21+3: If your two cards and the dealer’s first card make up a Poker hand, you win — Flush, Straight Flush, Straight, Suited Three of a Kind, Three of a Kind.
Card Dealing Styles:
- EU: Only after all the players have made their decisions can the dealer get their second card.
- US: Dealer gets the second card before the players make their decision with their own two cards.
The in-game ‘Help’ menu that comes with every one of Live Casino games is a useful place to look if you’re ever stuck with the rules or game flow. Casino.com South Africa also features a useful ‘Help’ section below. Refer to this at any time if you get stuck.
Odds and Payouts
Our Live Dealer Blackjack games are easy to follow as all the main payouts are displayed on each game’s help menu. For quick reference, hitting Blackjack will give you 3:2 odds and all other standard wins are paid out at 1:1. For example, a $10 bet with a Blackjack win will give you $15.
The Side Bets are all paid out in relation to how you win. For example, the Perfect Pair is paid out at 25 to 1 and the 21+3 bet can return as much as 100 to 1.
If you ever need assistance with any of the Blackjack payouts, our ‘Help’ section, detailed below, will give you all need to view specific odds and payout numbers for each game.
Top 3 Live Blackjack Strategies and Tips
The main strategies and tips that revolve around Blackjack are based on the dealer hitting two 10 point cards, as can be found most in a standard deck. Playing Blackjack is very situational and the choices you need to make are constantly changing with every card that is revealed.
With this in mind, take the three following basic game strategies designed to increase your profits into account:
- Split: Pairs of aces and 8s should always be split. You should never split 10s and 4s — all other pairs need to be taken on the situation you are in.
- Double: Knowing when to Double is key in Blackjack. A good example is when you show a total of 9 and the dealer shows anything between 2 and 6 for their first card. Again, this all depends on the total of yours and the dealer’s cards.
- Surrender: The Surrender strategy can only be used on some of our Live Dealer Blackjack games. If you do see it available and you don’t like your cards, clicking the Surrender button will allow you to retrieve some of your bet amount.
Live Blackjack Software
- com South Africa secured a partnership with Playtech to supply their award-winning Eurolive ‘Live Casino’ platform. Trust, data security, and safe gaming are all very important factors when it comes to online betting, so Playtech was the only choice for us.
- Playtech’s Eurolive platform has a wide range of games available, with titles such as Spin A Win, 3 Card Brag, and Hi-Lo, plus many more.
The mobile-gaming experience from Playtech’s Live Casino platform is second to none. You can play all of the games with crystal clear HD-streaming on your mobile devices, in both landscape and portrait modes. Selecting your chips and placing your bets is a smooth touch-friendly experience that never gets frustrating, regardless of how small your gaming screen might be.
Playtech has done an amazing job optimising all of these casino classics to suit the Live Dealer format. They have made sure not to sacrifice any of the real-life features of the game. This really shines through when you start playing at the tables.
Playing Live Dealer Blackjack online is a thrilling experience for all of our Casino.com South Africa players. Our experienced Blackjack players can enjoy the large betting limits and extra side bet options on offer, but we also appreciate that this might be daunting for beginners.
Don’t worry, though. There’s always help nearby:
- Game Help Menu: The ‘hamburger’ menu can be found in the top left corner of the game window. This will provide you with all of the relevant Blackjack betting rules, payouts, statistics, and game flow information.
- Customer Support: The Casino.com South Africa support team is on call 24 hours a day to assist you with any game queries that you might have. You can contact them via live chat, email and telephone. This is a fantastic way to access professional expertise from a trained team. Don’t hesitate to reach out for help whenever you need it.
Bonuses and Promotions
You can find the very best promotions, bonuses, and free spin offers at Casino.com South Africa. We suggest that you take a look through all of our deals on our promotions page before you start playing. We often have exclusive Live Blackjack bonuses available that will boost your Live Casino experience.
We also recommend that you read through our casino bonuses page if you’re still unsure on any of the different types of offers, bonuses, and wagering requirements available here at Casino.com South Africa.
Other Live Casino Games
At Casino.com South Africa, we also offer many other different types of Live Casino games including the ever-popular Live Baccarat, Live Roulette and Live Hold’em. You can view the full collection of games at our Casino Lobby.
Casino.com South Africa is the best Live Blackjack casino to play at, and this is further enhanced by all of the great promotions and bonuses on offer. Come and enjoy the Live Dealer experience today - you won’t be disappointed.