Play Temple of Nudges Slot Game
Temple of NudgesPlay for real
Welcome to an ancient Aztec temple, set deep in the forest and surrounded by a peaceful atmosphere. It is here that you can spin carved animal symbols that are etched onto the reels and try and win real money.
This slot game has 243 Ways to Win on every spin and, as the name suggests, is all about the nudge feature. It will come into play after any win, giving you a chance at multiple wins with every spin. Get all the details you need in the slot review below.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 243 Ways to Win
- RTP: 96.03%
- Volatility: Medium
- Themes: Aztec
- Release Year: 2019
Play for Real Money
Try your luck in the Temple of Nudges and register your account so you can play for real money. The process is simple, and there are several convenient payment methods to choose from. You can get started playing today by just clicking on the image above,
Once the account is ready, you will be able to collect a Welcome Bonus, which is a great way to minimize your personal risk while you learn the ins and outs of the casino games. For all the latest bonus offers, check out the promotion page.
There is no true jackpot in Temple of Nudges, with the highest payout being just 9x your bet. However, the symbols are typically stacked, which can create multiple wins on any spin, and those are followed by wins created by nudges, which can turn into very nice payouts.
To get started playing Temple of Nudges, you will first need to set your bet and then click on the spin button. The game uses a 243 Ways to Wins structure for payouts, instead of paylines. What this means is to win you need to have at least three matching symbols on adjacent rows, beginning with the first reel on the left, to create a win.
There is an autoplay option which allows you to play up to 100 games without manually clicking the spin button.
- Coins: To make a bet you will have to set your coin value, which can be between $0.01 -- $1.00. Each coin must be used 25 times, making the minimum bet $0.25. If you want to increase your bet, you can also adjust the Bet Level from 1-10. This determines how many coins you will use per bet. To calculate your winnings, you would take the coin value x bet level x payout. The maximum bet Is $250, which you can get when you make a $1.00 bet with the bet level set at 10. (1x10x25)
- Symbols: The high-value symbols are designed to look like animals that were carved out of wood or stone. The top paying symbol is a red cougar with a top payout of 9x, it’s followed by a yellow armadillo, green sloth, and blue monkey. The lower value symbols are different colored shapes. For a complete look at the payouts, check out the paytable below.
- Wilds: There are no wilds in this game
- Scatter: There isn’t a true scatter in this game, but there is a respin overlay that can appear on a symbol.
Symbol 3x on Reels 4x on Reels 5x on Reels Red Cougar 3x 6x 9x Yellow Armadillo 2x 4x 6x Green Sloth 2x 4x 6x Blue Monkey 2x 4x 6x Red Flower 1x 2x 3x Yellow Cross 1x 2x 3x Green Swirl 1x 2x 3x Blue Mountain 1x 2x 3x
- Bonus Features: This game is all about the nudge feature. After any win, all the symbols will move down one row, and any new and existing wins on the reels will be calculated. This will repeat until no new wins are created. The symbols are often stacked, which means that you can expect several nudges in a row before no new wins are visible.
There is also a respin feature that can randomly be activated. A “respin” overlay will appear on a random symbol, and any symbol that matches the one with the “respin” will remain on the reels and all the others will respin.
Software and Mobile
If you prefer to play on the go, you will be happy with the design and ease of use with this game. Netent added the word “Touch” to the game title for the mobile games, so you know the entire game is touch friendly.
The game gives a different view depending on how you hold your phone, in vertical mode, the reels are pushed back a bit, and you can see the forest. If you’re holding the phone horizontally, the reels are taking up the entire screen. To change your bet, read the rules, or to see the paytable just tap the Menu button and it will open up the help section.
While the payouts aren’t as big as we see in other slot games, the stacked symbols, 243 ways to win, and nudge feature can create multiple wins with each spin.
Register your account and try the Temple of Nudges for yourself at Casino.com Canada.