When you use your debit card to deposit and withdraw funds at our debit card casino, you’ll be surprised how quick and easy it is. And the best part is that you can also withdraw from your playing account directly into your bank account, meaning you can spend your winnings as soon as they're withdrawn.
WHAT IS A VISA ELECTRON CASINO?
Casino.com Canada is the leading Electron Casino because we accept the most popular debit card as one of our payment methods. Visa Electron, or Visa Debit as it’s known in Canada and other countries such as the United Kingdom, is one of the most popular cards used worldwide.
As an Electron Casino, we allow players to pay their deposits from and withdraw their winnings onto their Visa Debit card. Many players prefer this way of paying as Visa is a big name company that deals with millions of transactions a day, ensuring quick and secure banking.
HOW TO DEPOSIT VIA VISA
The Visa deposit method is one of the most recognizable payment methods in the world. At Casino.com, you can use it to deposit any amount of money from the minimum $10 deposit to the $25,000.
The process is extremely simple; just follow these simple steps.
- Login to your Casino.com account
- Click on the “Deposit” button
- Choose the Visa payment option
- You will need to register your card the first time you use it at the online casino
- Add your name, billing address, credit card number, and the CVV2 code from the back of the card
- For future deposits, you can choose this card from the drop down menu
- Enter the amount of money you wish to deposit
- Confirm your card by entering the CVV2 code
- Click on the “Confirm and Deposit” button to complete the transaction
The Casino.com payment processor is highly secured with bank level encryption, designed to protect your money and financial information during the transfer.
HOW TO WITHDRAW MONEY VIA VISA
You can withdraw available money from your account back to your Visa card. Bonus money that hasn't met the minimum wagering requirements will not be available for withdrawal.
- Login to your Casino.com account
- Visit the cashier by clicking on the layer avatar on the top of the page or clicking the “Deposit” button.
- Open the “Withdrawal” menu
- Select Visa from the list of payment options
- Enter the total amount you wish to withdraw
- Select your Visa card from the drop down menu
- Click the “Withdraw” button
BENEFITS AND DISADVANTAGES OF USING A VISA CARD AT THE ONLINE CASINO
A Visa card is one of the most recognizable payment processors in the world. This makes it one of the most convenient payment methods, especially if you already have a card.
- Convenience: If you already have a Visa card, you can use it without having to go out and purchase a prepaid card at a local retailer or register new accounts with e-wallet solutions.
- Security: Visa is one of the most payment methods in the world. Every transaction has a powerful encryption that protects the money while it's being transferred and the player's privacy.
- Credit: If you're a day away from payday but want to get in on a reload bonus, you can put the deposit on your Visa card and not have to worry that the money isn't in your account just yet. This isn't possible with a debit or prepaid card.
- High Deposit Limit: The Visa card has a $25,000 deposit limit, which gives Canadian players the freedom and flexibility to make the deposit they want.
- Deposits and Withdrawals: Not all payment methods accept deposits and withdrawals. By using one card for both, you're cutting down on the number of accounts you need to add to your casino account and making it easier to manage.
- Interest payments: While there are no fees, if you make a deposit and can't pay off the credit card bill that month, you'll have to pay interest on the deposit.
- Overextending your budget: Unlike debit cards and prepaid cards, you can open a line of credit and deposit money you don't have. This can lead to serious issues with gambling debt and addiction. Casino.com has some safe gambling tools to help prevent these kinds of issues.
- Withdrawal limit of $25,000: If you had a good couple of days at Casino.com, you could only withdraw up to $25,000 with your Visa card, while some e-wallet solutions have limits as high as $35,000.
Is Visa instant?
Casino.com processes Visa transactions within 24 hours. It may take some additional time for Visa to process the transfer on their end.
Is Visa safe?
Visa is an extremely safe method to transfer money to and from your online casino account. The company uses powerful SSL encryption and has multiple fraud detection tools to ensure that you, and only you, complete your deposits and withdrawals without any security breaches.
Why was my transaction declined?
The most common reasons for a declined Visa deposit are as follows:
- You have exceeded your credit limit. (Contact your bank).
- You have submitted incomplete or incorrect information. The name, address and/or telephone number must match those registered with your payment card company. (Try again)
- The CVV2 number was entered incorrectly. (Try again)
If you continue experiencing issues, you can contact your bank or our customer support services for assistance.
Will Visa deposits show in my bankroll right away?
Yes. So long as the transaction has been completed properly, with all details matching those registered to your card, your payment card deposit will show in your bankroll in moments.
How do I withdraw my winnings to my payment card?
If you have made a deposit using your payment card, you can also withdraw your winnings using the same card. Go to the Cashier, click on Withdraw, select your card and the amount you wish to withdraw, then complete the requested details to finalise your transaction.