Payment Methods: Deposits and Withdrawals
Table of Contents:
Deposits and withdrawals are one of the most important aspects of playing at an online casino. That’s why here at Casino.com CA, we take the subject very seriously. We attempt to offer our players many options so that they feel comfortable choosing their favourite method for transactions.
We ensure that the payment methods we offer are amongst the safest on the market. We not only utilise a secure socket layer to ensure utmost safety at our end, but we also use providers who can guarantee that they take similar precautions to give our customers the security that they deserve.
Because all of the providers we use offer similar levels of security, you can be sure that they are trustworthy and that your information is at safe hands.
Our deposit method choices on offer are highly diverse. We give you as much choice as we can to make complicated matters easy for you while also making sure that our casino payment methods are safe and secure.
Our deposit methods are split up into a number of different categories. This allows you to choose from our range of methods and make sure that you pick the right one for you. We offer customers the ability to make transaction via:
- Card payments.
- Bank transfers.
- Prepaid cards.
These are all of the different options that we offer to our customers:
- Visa - the second-largest card payment company in the world. Their network for payments is one of the most advanced in the world and are able to carry out more than 100 billion transactions a year. The fraud detection in place on Visa cards is the most advanced in the world with more than 500 different aspects checked on every transaction. They offer our customers the ability to use a credit card, debit card or prepaid card which gives a huge amount of flexibility. Deposits are made almost instantly using Visa.
- Mastercard - one of the oldest card companies on the market. They have a market share that is comparable to Visa, coming to a close second. Mastercard offers high levels of security to customers and deposits are usually processed within an hour. There are both debit and credit card options available to customers as well as the ability to load a prepaid card with funds to use.
- Interac - the national debit card network for Canada. For this reason, many Canadian players will use Interac over Visa or Mastercard for their debit card. Interac has a high level of security in place which makes them highly trustworthy and reliable. Interac also offers an online service along with debit card services. This will allow you to make a deposit either with your debit card or through an e-wallet when using Interac.
- Bank Transfers - were originally the most popular way to make deposits to casinos. In the intervening years, other methods have overtaken them, but bank transfers still offer a great service. This will transfer funds directly from your bank account into your Casino.com CA account. It is usually processed within an hour and guarantees maximum levels of security. Banks always have a number of protocols in place to ensure that only you can use your bank account.
- Citadel Instant Payments - offers customers the ability to make a deposit to their Casino.com CA account without directly going through your bank account. It doesn’t even require an account with Citadel to carry out the transactions. As long as you have an account with one of the supported 300+ financial institutions, you will be able to use Citadel Instant Payments to make a deposit. Their levels of security are extremely high, especially as they do not store any login information related to your bank account. This means that once you have logged into your Citadel Instant Payments account, it makes your transactions highly secure.
- Instadebit - a transfer method that allows you to access your bank account and make a payment from it. All you need is to sign up for Instadebit and enter your bank account information. This is a secure method of payment because it adds an additional layer of security between your bank and where you make payments. You don’t need to be signed up to a specific bank to use Instadebit, you just create your own Instadebit account and then link it to your bank account to start making payments.
- iDebit - offer their customers security on a par with a bank. They use 2048-bit encryption to ensure that their web traffic cannot be intercepted. iDebit work as an intermediary between Casino.com CA and your bank when you make a deposit. iDebit is recognised by all major Canadian banks which makes it a great choice for Canadian players. Deposits are processed within an hour when using iDebit.
- ecoPayz - one of the most popular payment methods for Canadian players. ecoPayz works more as a prepaid card than an e-wallet for customers. If you want to make a payment using your ecoPayz account, make sure that it is funded. This means that on top of the security that they have in place, the limit to how much money is placed in there makes them even safer. Deposits are made at a high speed, however it can sometimes take some time for your bank to clear the deposit made to your ecoPayz account.
- PaySafeCard - isn’t just one of the most popular payment methods for Canadian players, but also across the whole world. A PaySafeCard works just like a prepaid debit card. Customers can buy a card that has one large value on it or can split it up into a number of different values if they like. This means that there is no link to your bank account when using a PaySafeCard. There is also a wide range of security protocols in place which makes PaySafeCard one of the most secure payment methods on the market.
- PassNGo - works as a prepaid card. Just like other prepaid card payment methods, it is purchased in advance of making a deposit. Once it has been purchased, it can be used to fund your account at Casino.com CA. All purchases of PassNGo will show up on your bank statement as online payment, so it is important to remember this when you are balancing your account at the end of the month.
- MuchBetter - is one of the newest payment methods to hit the market. It allows customers to download an app to their smartphone which can be used to make payments through either a prepaid card or an e-wallet. The account can be funded through a variety of different methods which is why it’s extremely simple to use as well as safe and secure.
The deposit limit for each method varies depending on a number of different factors. Some will be limited by what your bank allows while others will need to build up a history of usage before higher payments can be made. If you would like to discover more about these payment limits or our casino payment methods in general, please give our Help and Support section a read.
No Deposit Options
There are a number of different no deposit options available to players at Casino.com CA. This will allow you to play on the variety of casino games that we offer without making a deposit. All you need to do is register an account with us for free.
The withdrawal methods that we offer to players are almost the same as our casino payment methods. The only difference is that some of the prepaid card options, will not allow you to make a withdrawal. Because our usual policy is to make a withdrawal to the same method that was used for payment, in this case, we would need to have an alternative payment method available in order for you to make a withdrawal.
There may also be an individual withdrawal limit applied to each payment method that differs from our own withdrawal limit. In this case, whichever amount is lowest would supersede the other limit.
For more information about withdrawals please look through our Withdrawal Policy. If that doesn’t give you the help you need, check out the Help and Support section below.
Help and Support
If there are any other issues that may pop up, our customer support team are always happy to help. We are on hand to solve any issues that you may have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our support team can be contacted through our website contact form or live chat. We can also be contacted via email or via telephone (international number). This will allow us to help you to resolve all issues in the fastest manner possible.