Play Hotline Slot Game
Boasting 30 paylines that offer a sleek 80s jewel heist feel, plus lots of fun and potential rewards, Hotline by NetEnt is suitable for new and experienced players alike. Win up to 60,000 coins, and enjoy a host of bonus features including free spins, respins, and the unique hotline bonus bet that increases your win potential and the size of your possible payouts.
- Game Type: 5 reels and 30 paylines
- Return to Player (RTP):13%
- Volatility: Medium/High
- Themes: 80s, jewels, chic, car, robbery
- Release Year: 2018
- Provider: Netent
Play for Fun (Practice Mode)
You can try out the software and features of Hotline online slots without having to make a deposit when you choose our Practice Mode games – click on the image above to play for fun and for free, with virtual chips.
Play for Real Money
To play Hotline for real money payouts at Casino.com CA, you must first open an account and fund your bankroll using one of our many payment method options. Once you’re set up, you can enjoy all the real money action from just $0.15 a spin; find Hotline in the casino lobby or click on the image below to get started.
Your biggest win is 200x your stake for 5 icons that show a lady holding a mobile. In bonus features, you could end up with a screen full of wilds and this can lead to payouts of 400x your stake on every respin or free spin – up to 60,000 coins!
You can play up to 10 coin levels per spin, and your coin size starts at $0.01, and goes up to $1 per bet. This means a minimum bet of $0.15 and maximum bet of $15 at level 1, then a minimum of $1.50 and maximum of $150 at level 10.
Your icons consist of some dodgy-looking characters – a guy with a gun, a lady with a mobile, and a guy wearing sunglasses – plus a tiara, necklace and a ring.
Your biggest win with standard icons is 200x your stake for 5 of the lady with a mobile phone icons. Your next biggest win is 120x your stake for 5 matching icons that show a man with a gun.
- Wild: the red car wild can appear anywhere during the main game, respins and free spins. If it lands on a hotline, it expands and awards respins with expanding wild sticky until the respins complete.
- Hotline bonus bet: this is a feature that increases your chances of landing expanding wilds and respins and it costs extra. One hotline is played at the standard 15 bets per coin level. Two hotlines mean playing at double the amount, so 30 bets per coin level, while 3 hotlines mean 45 coins per level, etc. More hotlines played means more chances for expanding wilds.
- Scatter: the sunset icon is on reels 1, 3 and 5, and you need 3 to trigger 7 free spins. If a wild icon lands on a hotline during your free spins, it expands and remains sticky until the feature ends.
|Symbol||2 on a payline||3 on a payline||4 on a payline||5 on a payline|
|Lady with mobile||-||30x||90x||200x|
|Guy with gun||-||20x||50x||120x|
|Guy with sunglasses||-||10x||30x||80x|
Software and Mobile Experience
Hotline by NetEnt in an exciting online slots game that is available on desktop and mobile, offering some first-class gaming action. The small number of icons in play make it easy to follow, and the simple bonus features are fun to play and also easy to understand. Fully mobile optimised, you experience the same great action on the move, with sleek graphics and text that’s easy to read, plus some funky upbeat music that adds to the atmospherics. The mobile version of Hotline boasts all the same incredible bonus features and win potential as the desktop version, but allows you freedom of movement as you spin.
The cool 80s vibe and gangster set-up create an amazing backdrop as you spin for some incredible rewards and giant payouts – up to 60,000 coins could be yours when you spin the Hotline reels. Sign up today to take a shot at the Hotline jackpot.