Welcome, If you had a casino account with Casino.com, please click here for more information or to login.
Play Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Online Slot
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire is already one of the most popular TV game shows in the world. Now it is taking the online gambling by storm with an exciting online slot game. You don’t have to be to a trivia expert to win. Just spin the reels and let symbols do most of the work for you.
Big Time Gaming has made several improvements to this slot game over the past few years. It added a Megaways feature, which means there is the potential for 117,649 way to win. There is a Reaction feature that removes the winning symbols from the reel, allowing for new symbols to fall into place.
The highlight of the game is a bonus spin feature that integrates the classic Hot Seat from Who Wants to Be a Millionaire to determine the number of bonus spins. Get all the details in this Casino.com UK online slot game review.
- Game Type: 6 reels, Up to 117,649 Megaways
- RTP: 96.24%
- Volatility: High
- Theme: Game Show
- Release Year: 2018
Play for Real Money
There is no screening process to get on this version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. All you need to play is a registered account with money in the bankroll. Click on the image above to get started and entered the required information and then visit the Cashier to select a payment method. After the transfer is complete, you will be eligible to receive a Welcome Bonus to help get you started.
The purple circle is the top paying symbol, with a max payout of 50 times the overall stake. Make the £50 max bet and land 6 in a row, and you’ll look at a jackpot of £1,000. This can increase dramatically in the bonus spin bonus round, which has an unlimited increasing multiplier.
There are no classic paylines in this slot game. Instead, to win, you need symbols to land on adjacent reels, beginning with the first reel on the left. If there are multiple matching symbols on a reel, they will be counted as separate wins. For example, if on reel 1 you have 3 purple circles, and reels 2 and 3 have one each, the payout will be for 3 wins. After any win, the winning symbols will trigger the Reaction feature and be removed from the reels. If the winning symbol in on the bottom row, instead of new symbols falling down on it, they will slide from the right-to-left.
- Coins: There is 44 total stake options ranging from a minimum bet of 20p to a £20 max bet. All payouts are based on the total stake.
- Symbols: Don’t expect to see the host, hot seat, or pictures of the game show set as symbols. The four high-value symbols are a purple circle, which starts paying out when there are just 2 on adjacent reels, a red octagon, a blue hexagon, and a green pentagon. They have a max payout range of 2x – 50x. The low-value symbols are A, K, Q, J, 10 and 9 with a max payout range of 0.8x – 1.75. The size of the symbols will change with each spin, and there can be between 2 – 7 symbols on each reel. For all the payouts, check out the complete paytable in the chart below.
- Wild: The wild symbol can land on any of the reels, including the bottom row, and substitute for all symbols, excluding the scatter. It will be removed in the Reaction feature if it is part of the win.
- Scatter: The game logo is the scatter symbol, and it can trigger the bonus spin feature when there are at least 3 on the reels during a single spin. The scatter symbol can fall on the reels during the Reaction feature.
|Symbol||2x on Reels||3x on Reels||4x on Reels||5x on Reels||6x on Reels|
- Bonus Features: Three scatter symbols will trigger the bonus spin bonus feature. You will begin with 8 bonus spins and a chance to increase it to up to 50 bonus spins if you choose to take a gamble and play the Hot Seat side game. The Hot Seat is designed to look just like the game show, except you won’t have to answer any real trivia questions. Just select A, B, C, or D and if you’re right, you will move up 1 rung on the ladder. Guess incorrectly and you’ll lose some bonus spins. Rungs 2 and 7 on the ladder are safety zones and you can’t get it wrong. Just like in the game, you will have 3 lifelines
- 50/50: This removes two incorrect answers
- Ask the Audience: This will reveal the odds of each answer being correct
- Phone a Friend: Reveals the most likely answer
After the Hot Seat is over, the bonus spins will begin. Every Reaction will start an unlimited increasing multiplier, but it resets to 1x when there are no new wins. It’s possible to earn morn more spins, should you get 3 or 4 scatter symbols on the bottom row.
Software and Mobile Feature
Big Time Gaming did a great job making sure that this slot game performs perfectly on all screens, regardless of size. While It can be played in both portrait or landscape mode, the buttons and symbols are larger in portrait mode. If you want to make a deposit, there is a Cashier icon right next to the stake button, which is a very fast and convenient way of reloading.
Even if you’ve never seen Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, you’ll find this online slot game to be very entertaining. Between the Megaways, Reactions, and bonus spin feature, it’s the perfect game for a UK punter. Register your account today and collect an exclusive Welcome Bonus and see if you have what it takes to withstand the pressure of the Hot Seat and win at Casino.com UK.