Play Wicked Tales: Dark Red Slot Game
Play for real
If you ever wondered how Little Red Riding Hood turned out after the wolf ate her grandmother in front of her, wonder no more. Just play Wicked Tale: Dark Red for a glimpse at an all grown up Riding Hood, now known as Dark Red.
This slot game includes a wandering reel, several bonus features, and a jackpot worth up to 4,000 times your line bet.
Get all the action-packed details when you read this slot game review
- Game Type: 5 Reels, 2 columns with 4 rows, 2 Columns with 3 rows, 25 paylines.
- RTP: 96.10%
- Volatility: Medium
- Theme: Fairytale
- Release Year: 2018
Play for Real Money
You can win up to a £4,000 jackpot by playing Wicked Tales: Dark Red:
You will need to open an account and make a deposit. There is a variety of accepted payment methods for UK players to choose from, and once the funds have been deposited, you will be able to claim a Welcome Package Bonus.
The two highest paying symbols, the Wild and Dark Red symbol, can award a jackpot payout when either one lands five on a payline. The top prize is £4,000 that can be won when betting the £200 maximum bet per spin.
The game board has a unique look. Three of the reels have 4 columns while the other 2 have just 3. However, the reels shift with every spin moving the extra symbols anywhere on the board.
Regardless of where the wandering reels stop, to win, real money, you will need to land at least three symbols on an active payline going from left to right.
To get started, you can make a bet by choosing the coin size and the number of coins you want to bet. The smallest coin size available is 1p, which results in a minimum bet of 25p, while the largest coin is £1, which can be bet with 8 other coins for a maximum bet of £200.
To figure out the payouts for each symbol, you will have to multiply the coin size x number of coins x 25 (number of lines). In other words, if you bet a two 1p coins, your total bet will be .01 x 2 x 25 which a 50p bet.
The three high-value character symbols are Dark Red, The Hunter, and The Wolf. They are followed by a pendant, a bag of cash, a candle, and then the lower value J-A playing card symbols.
Symbol 2x on reels 3x on reels 4x on reels 5x on reels Wild 100x 100x 500x Dark Red 100x 100x 500x The Hunter 9x 90x 280x The Wolf 8x 80x 150x Pendant 7x 70x 120x Bag of Coins 4x 40x 80x Candle and Map 4x 35x 70x A 3X 30X 60X K 3X 25x 50X Q 2X 20X 40X J 2X 15X 30X Scatter Trigger Wolf’s Wheel Bonus Round
1. Forest of Fortunes: This is a pick-and-click game where you can choose from bags on the ground and receive either a Wolf, Cash Prize, or an Axe. The Wolf ends the round, the axe gives you another pick, and the cash prize gets put in your account. With each cash prize that you find, there is a multiplier that increases by 1x.
- Wild: The games logo is the wild symbol and it will substitute for any other symbol, excldiing the scatter to create a winning combination.
- Scatter: The full moon symbol is the scatter and it’s the key to unlcking the games lone bonus feature.
- Bonus: Getting three scatter symbols will trigger the Wolf’s Wheel Bonus feature. When this happens, you will get to spin the bonus to reveal a cash prize and second bonus. The two bonus possibilities are:
2. bonus spins: If the wheel lands on one of the four high-value symbols, you will receive nine bonus spins. During the bonus spin round, all lower value symbols will be removed from the reels.
Software and Mobile Experience
Microgaming went all out when they developed this game. Regardless of which platform you play.
From the wandering reels to the Wolf’s Bonus Wheel, there is a lot to like about Wicked Tales: Dark Red. The graphics and story are a superb twist to a classic tale, and the chance at winning money is the icing on the cake.
Open your account today and start playing Wicked Tales: Dark Red.