Play Top Cats Slot Game
Top CatPlay for real
If you’ve ever watched the old Hanna-Barbera cartoons, you might be familiar with an old show from the 1960s called Top Cats. The creative minds at Blueprint liked this show so much they used as inspiration for a bonus filled slot game. Whether you’ve seen the show or not, nice you play this Online Slot game, and you’ll instantly fall in love with these 5 alley cats and all their adventures.
This game has 4 base-game modifiers, a bonus feature that has 5 different options, and a Fancy Hot Dog Respins feature. All that, plus a progressive jackpot feature that can create huge payouts for some lucky winners. Get complete details in the Casino.com UK slot review.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 20 paylines
- Return to Player (RTP): 92.48%
- Volatility: Medium
- Themes: Nostalgic, Cartoons, Cats
- Release Year: 2016
Play for Real Money
The cats on the reels may not be real, but the money you will certainly is. That is, as long as you register your account and make a deposit. To deposit money, check out our complete list of secure payment methods, register, and the money will be securely deposited in your account in no time. After that, you’ll be able to play for real money, and you’ll be able to claim a Welcome Bonus. For all the latest bonus offers, check out the Casino.com UK promotions page.
UK punters who play Top Cat for real money will have a chance at winning the Jackpot King progressive jackpot. This is a multi-level jackpot game that can end in large multipliers or a jackpot win of at least £50,000.
Top Cat follows the same basic rules as most online slot games.33 You need a matching set of at least three symbols along one of the 20 paylines, beginning with the first reel on the left. There is an autoplay option so you can have the gameplay up to 100 games, without changing your bet, but with setting limits on both wins and losses.
- Coins: There are 14 betting options with the minimum bet set at 20p, and the maximum bet set at £500 per spin. Payouts are calculated by the line bet, so you’ll have to divide all total bets by 20 (for the 20 paylines) to figure out the line bet.
- Symbols: The top five paying symbols are the cat characters from the show; their names are Top Cat, who can appear stacked on all the reels, Choo-Choo, Brain, Fancy-Fancy, and Spook. These alley cats have a top payout range from 200x – 400x the line bet. There is no Benny the Ball symbol, but don’t worry, Benny has his bonus feature. The A, K, Q, and J symbols are the lower value symbols and have a payout range from 50x – 100x the line bet. You can see the complete paytable in the chart below.
- Wild: The half-eaten fish is the games wild symbol and with a 500x max payout the top paying symbol in the game. The wild can land on any reel and will substitute for any symbol other than the scatter.
- Scatter: This symbol has the whole Top Cat gang on it and can trigger the bonus round when it lands on reels, 1, 3, and 5 at the same time.
Symbols 2x on Reels 3x on Reels 4x on Reels 5x on Reels Wild 2x 50x 200x 500x Top Cat 2x 40x 100x 400x Brain - 20x 80x 300x Choo-Choo - 20x 80x 300x Spook - 10x 60x 200x Fancy-Fancy - 10x 60x 200x A - 4x 40x 100x K - 4x 40x 100x Q - 4x 10x 50x J - 4x 10x 50x Scatter - Tip Top Bonus Round - -
- Bonus Feature: Top Cat is full of bonus features, with each of the characters taking part in a different one. There are 4 smaller in-game bonuses that can be triggered at random
- Spook’s Mice is Nice: A few friendly mice will race onto the reels and rearrange the symbols to create a win
- Benny’s Colossal TVs: Benny will come and throw some TVs on the reels. When they turn on, they will transform into random symbols.
- Choo’s Piano Wilds: Choo will toss several wild symbols on the reels
- Brain’s Water Wilds: Brian will place a fire hydrant under each reel and turn it on, spraying water and wild symbols all over the reels
- Fancy-Fancy Hot Dog Respin: When the giant Hot Dog Wild symbol lands on all 3 positions on the fifth reel, it will trigger 4 respins. With each respin, the hot dog will move 1 reel to the left. This will continue until the hot dog falls off the reels.
If you have 3 scatter symbols, you will trigger the Tip Top Bonus round. There are 5 possible games to choose from.
- Cash Picker Bonus: This pick-and-click feature is a room filled with bins to click on. You can keep clicking on the bins, adding up the multipliers until you find Dibble.
- Maharajah Heist: Make your way around the board as you collect multipliers and cash prizes.
- Dinner bonus Spins: This is a multiple level game with special reels and prizes
- Dibble’s bonus Spin: Get extra spins with extra wild symbols on the reels.
- Construction Site Wild: Keep spinning the bonus for until you collect 5 special meal ticket symbols.
Top Cat also has the Jackpot Kings progressive jackpot that can be randomly triggered during any spin.
Software and Mobile Experience
If you’re a UK punter on the go, you’ll be happy to know that Blueprint Gaming thought of you when developing this game. It looks great, and the animations, cartoon music and sound effects all come through with perfect quality. The one qualm we have is when trying to click on the Hamburger menu button. It’s very small and opens up a menu of even smaller icons to click on, which can be tough for people with big fingers. However, as far as gameplay is concerned, there are no complaints about the mobile experience.
If you like bonuses and old cartoons, you’ll be in for a treat when you create an account and lay Top Cat for real money. There is the potential for bonuses on every spin, plus the shot at the progressive jackpot, which is always nice. This review is now over, so you can stop reading, create an account at Casino.com UK and start spinning the game for real money.