Play Fruit Snap Slot Game
Fruit SnapPlay for real
Fruit Snap doesn’t look like your typical slot machine, and that’s not a bad thing. The game resembles a mobile game like Candy Crush more than a casino game. But don’t let looks fool you, there is some serious money that can be won when playing this Online Slot Game.
Fruit Snap is played on an 8x8 grid and uses a cluster pays system to determine a winner. All winning clusters are removed from the bard, allowing for new symbols to fall into place. This can create multiple wins on a single spin and activate some great bonus features. Check out the Casino.com UK review for all the details.
- Game Type: 8x8 grid, Cluster pays
- Return to Player (RTP): 96%
- Volatility: High
- Theme: Fruit
- Release Year: 2019
Play for Real Money
The only way to win real money play Fruit Snap is to open an account at Casino.com UK and make a deposit. Click on the image above to register and then visit the Cashier and choose a safe and secure payment method. Not only will you be able to play Fruit Snap for real money, but you’ll be eligible for a Welcome Bonus as well. For all the latest bonus offers, enter this casino website.
While there isn’t a single impressive jackpot win, you can win big prizes thanks to consecutive wins and multipliers. The top payout for single can get to be over 3,000x your stake.
Fruit Snap features 64 independent symbols that all fall on the reels at the same time. Any cluster of at least matching symbols creates a win, and the symbols are removed from the reel and stored in the corresponding meters above the reels. If a meter if filled on a single reel, a bonus feature can occur. Check out the Bonus Feature section below for more details.
- Coins: There are 14 stake sizes that you can wager per spin. The minimum bet is 20p, and the maximum bet is £80. Payouts are based on a per-line basis, and not overall bet, which means that you have to divide any 20 to calculate the line bet.
- Symbols: There are a total of 15 regular symbols, broken up into 3 groups of high-value, medium-value, low-value symbols. See the chart below for the complete paytable.
- High Value – Lucky 7’s, Diamonds, Bells, Stars, and Dice. Top payout range – 60x – 1,554x
- Medium Value – Lucky 7, Diamond, Bell, Star, and Single Dice. Top payout range 30x – 777x
- Low-Value – Watermelon, Peach, Lemon, Strawberry, and cherries. Top payout range 10x – 20x.
- Wild: There is no wild symbol in Fruit Snaps
- Scatter: The Crown symbol is the bonus symbols, and if you get 3 on a single round, you will trigger the free spin bonus feature.
- Jackpot: Fruit Snap is part of the Red Tiger progressive jackpot. You can win either the daily or Mega jackpots if 3 jackpot symbols appear on the reels during a single spin.
Symbols 5-6 cluster 7 –8 cluster 9 - 11 cluster 12-14 cluster 15- 19 cluster 20-24 cluster 25- 29 cluster 30+ Lucky 7s 5x 10x 20x 40x 100x 250x 500x 1,554x Diamonds 2/5x 5x 10x 20x 50x 100x 200x 400x Bells 2x 3.5x 5x 8x 15x 30x 60x 200x Stars 1.6x 2.8x 4x 6x 10x 20x 40x 100x Two Dice 1x 2x 3x 5x 8x 15x 30x 60x 7 2.5 5x 10x 20x 50x 125x 250x 777x Diamond 1.2x 2.5x 5x 10x 25x 50x 100x 200x Bell 1x 1.7x 2.5x 4x 7.5x 15x 30x 100x Star 0.8x 1.4x 2x 3x 5x 0x 20x 50x Single Dice 0.5x 1x 1.5x 2.5x 4x 7.5x 15x 30x
- Bonus Features – After every win, the winning symbols will start to fill a meter with a corresponding symbol above the reels. If you can fill the meter before having to spin again, you’ll benefit from 1 of 2 features.
- Fruit Removal: If the meter that is filled is one of the lower value fruit symbols, it will remove all appearances of the symbol for the reels. This will increase your odds of additional wins.
- Double Wins: Filling any of the medium and high-value symbols will result in a 2x multipliers for all wins with that symbol.
The meters all reset with each spin.
If you get 3 crown symbols during a single round, you will receive 10 free spins. The meters don’t reset after each spin during this feature. Instead, it’s a cumulative meter, which increases your odds for bigger payment. If you see another 3 crown symbols, you will receive 5 additional free spins.
The Meter Bonus is randomly triggered during non-winning spins. It will randomly select 1 or 2 symbols and remove them all from the board. While those symbols won’t count as a win, they will be added to the meter. Once those symbols are removed from the reels, other symbols will fall into place with a chance at creating a win.
Software and Mobile Experience
Red Tiger is the company that developed Fruit Snap, and they did a great job with the mobile version. The game can be played in both portrait or landscape mode, but it looks much better in portrait mode. The gameboard is much bigger, and the symbols are easier to see. The spin button is a can’t miss a large yellow button, and you can change your bet by clicking the Stake button right next to it.
At first glance, it seems like Fruit Snap is just a nice change of pace from the traditional slot game. However, once you play this highly volatile game, you’ll quickly realize that it a great game to play on its own accord. Register your online account today and see how many clusters you can when playing Fruit Snap for real money.