Play Fruit Case Slot Case
Fruit CasePlay for real
For as long as there have been slot games, fruit symbols have been popular symbols. However, they’ve never been featured quite like they are in the Fruit Case slot game at Casino.com UK. The game takes place in a jam factory, and any symbol that partakes in a win will get crushed.
Fruit Case has an avalanche feature on the reels, meaning that any winning symbol is removed from the reels and new symbols will fall into place. In addition to multiple chances at winning on a single spin, the wild multiplier increases with each consecutive win. Get all the exciting details in the slot review below.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 20 paylines
- Volatility: Medium – High
- Theme: Fruit
- Release Year: 2013
Play for Real Money
Click on the join button to begin the account registration process. You can choose from several different UK approved payment methods to make a deposit. Once the money is in your account, you can spin the reels and try and win real money.
Additionally, you will be eligible to receive a Welcome Package package. Check out the Casino Bonus Page for the term and conditions.
There is a £160,000 jackpot on the reels that you can win when you make the £100 maximum bet. To win you will need to reach the 8x multiplier level, which takes four consecutive wins and get four strawberry symbols and one 8x wild multiplier symbol on a payline.
Fruit Case has 20 fixed paylines and will pay out all wins going from left to right. The game includes a customisable autoplay feature that allows you to play up to 100 games in a row, with a set loss limit.
To get started playing, simply make your bet and click on the reels. Any win will trigger the avalanche feature and increase the multiplier, up to 8x.
- Coins: The minimum coin size in Fruit Case is 1p, which makes the minimum bet 20p. The largest coin size available is 50p or a £10 bet. You can increase your bet adjusting the Bet Level, which is the NetEnt way of adding additional coins to the bet. The Bet Level can be raised to 10, which makes the maximum bet £100.
- Symbols: Fruit is the name of the game, and the symbols represent that theme. The strawberry, with a payout up to 2,000x your line bet is the game most valuable regular symbol. It’s followed by orange, lemon, and pair. The three lower value symbols are bottles jam with an A, K, and Q on it. You can see all the payouts in the paytable below.
- Wilds: The wild symbol can replace any symbol on the board, excluding the scatter symbol. It starts out with a 2x multiplier, when participating in a win, but can increase to 4x, 6x, and 8x during an avalanche winning streak.
- Scatter: The Free Fall symbol is the scatter, and it can trigger ten bonus spins when there are at least three on a payline, going from left to right.
Symbol 3x on Reels 4x on Reels 5x on Reels Strawberry 50x 200x 2,000x Orange 20x 100x 1,000x Lemon 10x 50x 500x Pear 10x 20x 100x A 5x 10x 50x K 5x 10x 50x Q X 10x 50x
- Bonus Features: The 10 Free Falls, or extra games, have a cumulative 3x multiplier for all wins. The feature can be retriggered with an additional 3 Free Fall symbols.
Software and Mobile Experience
Fruit Case is part of the NetEnt Touch collection. Which means it was designed with mobile screen sizes in mind. The graphics and animations look great on both Android and iPhones and can be played in both horizontal and vertical modes. The spin button is large enough and easily recognisable as well. The only true difference between the desktop and mobile versions comes when changing your bet. While the desktop game allows for bet adjustments from the main game page on mobile platforms, you have to click on the hamburger menu button. This will open the help menu, and here you can adjust the coin size and bet level sliders. Once the bet is ready, click on the X button and return to the reels.
With ten Free Falls and a wild multiplier that can get up to 8x, there’s more to like about Fruit Case then just the cute graphics. Register your account and start playing this online slot game for real money today.