Play Break Da Bank Again Slot Game
Play for real
Welcome to the bank, come inside the vault and let your eyes feast on all the gold, cash, and jewels that you can handle. It’s so close you can practically touch it, but for that to happen, you’ll need the symbols on the Break Da Bank Again slot game to cooperate. This is the follow up to the popular Break Da Bank slot game, but in the sequel, the paylines have increased from 5 to 9, and the jackpot can get as high as £375,000. To hear all about the details, payouts, and special features continue reading the review below.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 9 paylines
- Return to Player (RTP): 95.43%
- Volatility: High
- Theme: Money
- Release Year: 2008
Play for Real Money
Break Da Bank Again is available for real money play:
If you want to break da bank, you’ll need to open an account and make a deposit using any of the UK approved payment methods. Once the funds have been transferred to your account, you will receive a Welcome Package Bonus and the chance to win real money.
Break Da Bank Again comes with a £375,000 jackpot that can be won during the bonus spin round. You’ll need five wild symbols on a payline and make the maximum £90 bet for a shot at breaking this bank.
Break Da Bank Again is a 9 payline slot game that pays out when you have at least three matching symbols on a payline going from left to right.
The minimum coin size 1p per line, which means that the minimum bet is 9p per spin. Which comes uses a 1p coin for each line. The largest coin size you can bet with is £10, which makes the maximum bet £90.
The symbols are very fitting for a banking themed slot game. The highest paying regular symbol is a blue sapphire with a maximum payout 150 times the line bet. It is followed by a bunch of gold bars, stacks of cash, a check, and piles of gold coin. The lower value symbols are the 10-A playing card symbols with payouts ranging from 2x to 90x the line bet. You can see a complete breakdown of the payouts in the chart below:
Symbol 2x on reels 3x on reels 4x on reels 5x on reels Sapphire 25x 15x 1,500x Gold Bars 20x 10x 1,000x Cash 15x 75x 750x Check 12x 60x 500x Coins 10x 50x 200x A 9x 25x 90x K 5x 15x 70x Q 5x 15x 70x J 2x 10x 50x 10x 2x 10x 50x Scatter 2x Total Bet 3x Total Bet 4x Total Bet 5x Total Bet
- Wild: The Break Da Bank Again logo is the games wild cards. It can substitute for any of the regular symbols to help create wins, and when it does, it will add a 5x multiplier to any win.
- Scatter: The bank vault is the games scatter symbol, and it takes at least two on the reels to open the vault and win some money. The scatter symbol starts to pay out when there are at least two symbols anywhere on the board.
- Bonus: In addition to paying out when there are at least two on the board, the Scatter Symbol activates the games lone bonus feature, a bonus spin round, when there are at least three on the reel simultaneously. The number of bonus spins is directly related to the number of scatters on the reels. You can get either 15, 20, or 25 bonus spins when you have either 3,4, or 5 scatters on the board. All wins during the bonus spin round come with a 5x multiplier. That can be increased when a Wild takes part in a win, which bumps up the multiplier to 25x.
Software and Mobile Experience
Microgaming released this game in 2008, and it shows with some of the dated graphics. However, when they released the game for Android and iOS devices, they upgraded the graphics just a bit, to make the colours look a bit brighter. There are several ways to play Break Da Bank Again. You can either download the online casino software, log in and play through the web-based platform, or play using the Casino apps for Android and iOS devices.
With a Jackpot worth up to £375,000, Break Da Bank is definitely worth taking a gamble on. See what you can get out of the bank and start playing this slot game for real money today.