Play Maya U Max Slot Game
Getting your hands on the ancient Mayan treasure is a dream scenario for anyone. While Casino.com doesn’t have the treasure, there is the Maya U Max slot game. It’s a five-reel slot game that starts with 243 ways to win, but that can increase to as much as 248,342.
Above the middle three reels are a group of fur symbols that are just waiting to drop down on the reels, thereby increasing the odds of winning. Additionally, there is a free spin feature that can award you up to 36 spins. Get all the information on this exciting slot game in this Casino.com Maya U Max slot game review.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, up t 248,342 ways to win
- RTP: 95.69%
- Volatility: Medium – High
- Theme: Mayan
- Provider: Microgaming and Gong Gaming
- Min Bet $: 0.20
- Max Bet $: 24
- Release Year: 2021
Play for Fun (Practice Mode)
Casino.com gives NZ players a chance to experience the excitement of the U Max style game for free. You’ll get a first-hand look at how the game works, your betting options, and chances of winning a payout without betting a single chip.
Play for Real Money
With so many ways to win, this is one slot game that you won’t want to miss. Register your account and make a deposit using any of the accepted payment methods through the secure Cashier portal. Grab your Welcome Package once the money transfer is complete, start spinning the Maya U Max reels for real money. Casino.com regularly updates the Welcome Package, so be sure to visit the Promotions page today for the latest offers.
There is a 10,000x jackpot on offer in the Maya U Max slot game. Make the maximum $24 bet for your chance at the $240,000 top prize.
Sitting above the classic five-reel slot board is a horizontal reel with four little symbols over the middle three reels. These symbols will fall onto the reels whenever a U MAX symbol is on the reels below. During the base game, there is a maximum of 15,552 ways to win. That number increases to 248,832 in the bonus features. Wins occur when a matching set of symbols land on adjacent rows, beginning with the first reel on the left.
- Coins and How the Betting Works: Press the ‘Hamburger’ button to open the betting window. You can choose your stake size from the $0.20 minimum bet to the $24 maximum bet. All payouts are based on the total stake size.
- Symbols: There are two tiers of symbols. The high-value symbols are designed to look like precious stones. The orange octagon is the top paying symbol with a 10x max payout. It’s followed by red, green, blue, and purple gems with a maximum payout range from 3x to 5x. The low-value symbols are A, K, Q, J, 10, and 9 and have a top payout range of 1.25x to 2x. You can see the complete paytable in the chart below.
- Wild: The wild symbol can appear on all five reels and the top U Max reel. It substitutes for all regular symbols to create the best possible win.
- Scatter: The golden Mayan statue is the game’s scatter symbol. While it doesn’t create payouts, it will activate the free spin feature when you have five or more on the reels at once.
|Symbol||2x on Payline||3x on Payline||4x on Payline||5x on Payline|
- Bonus Feature: The U Max feature is available on any spin. Four mini symbols will fall from the top bar and cover the symbol when the U Max symbol appears on the reels. Each symbol increases the number of ways to win for that spin.
If you have five or more Mayan statue symbols, you will win five free spins. You’ll be awarded an extra spin for every additional free spin symbol, with a maximum limit of 36 free spins. During the free spin round, the top bar will extend to cover the first and fifth reels, for a total of 248,832 ways to win.
Software and Mobile Experience
Maya U Max is one of the few slot games that looks much better on mobile devices than it does on a computer. With the computer game, the five reels and horizontal bar take up the entire screen. When you play on your phone in portrait mode, you’ll see the reels sitting at the entrance to a fiery cave, where the Mayan treasure is hiding. The top bar has three rows, so you can see all the symbols that will fall on the reels if you get more than one U Max symbol on a single reel. No matter which platform you play the slot game on, it has clear graphics, smooth animations, and a nice soundtrack that plays while the reels are in motion. There is a detailed ‘Help’ section on the gameboard that you can open by clicking the ‘Hamburger’ help menu.
What is the RTP of the Maya U Max slot game?
Maya U Max has an RTP of 95.69%.
What is the jackpot in Maya U Max?
Maya U Max doesn’t have a progressive or fixed jackpot. However, there you can combine multiple big wins and win up to 10,000x your stake.
What is the biggest possible win?
Maya U Max has a top prize of $240,000.
Can I play Maya U Max on mobile?
Yes. Not only is Maya U Max compatible with mobile devices, but the game also looks great when playing on Portrait mode.
While the symbols are basic, the Maya U Max slot game gets extra points for the number of ways to win. The U Max feature adds excitement to each spin, and with a 10,000x top prize, it’s a worthwhile game for any NZ player. Get in the game today by registering your Casino.com account and claiming your Welcome Package today. Then, start playing for real money today.