Play Coin Bash Slot Game
There’s no such thing as having too many golden piggy banks. That’s especially true in the Coin Bash slot game, where nine golden piggy bank symbols will award you a 5,000x jackpot prize.
The 20 payline slot game has a rich feel to it, with golden reels, gold coins, and the aforementioned gold piggy banks. But there’s more to this slot game than just shiny metals – it also has a free spin and multiplier wheel and a coin spin feature that can be randomly activated on any spin.
Get all the details in this Casino.com NZ Coin Bash slot review.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 20 Paylines
- RTP: 94.07
- Volatility: Medium
- Provider: Microgaming and Snowburn Games
- Min Bet $: 0.20
- Max Bet $: 100
- Release Year: 2021
Play for Fun (Practice Mode)
Do you want to experience the fun of the Coin Bash slot game without making a real money wager? Register your account and play in the Casino.com NZ Practice Mode. You’ll see how the game works, test out different stake sizes, and how often the piggy bank symbols appear on the reels.
Play for Real Money
Why let an opportunity to win real money pass you by? Register your online casino account and make a deposit using any of the accepted payment methods, so you can play for real money right away. You’ll start off on the right foot with an attractive Welcome Package that you can use while playing Coin Bash for real money. The bonus offers are frequently updated, so be sure to check out the Promotions page today.
Seeing piggy bank symbols on the reels is the key to winning the jackpot. It starts paying out when there are 3 or more on a single spin. The 5,000x jackpot is triggered when there are 9 or more on the reels at once. Make the max $100 bet, and you can take home the $500,000 prize.
Coin Bash is a classic 20 payline slot game. To play, set your bet and click the Spin button. If there are three or more matching symbols along a payline, beginning with the first reel on the right, you’ll win a payout.
- Coins and How the Betting Works: With over 20 stake sizes, there are plenty of betting options for everyone. It starts with the $0.20 minimum bet and reaches as high as the $100 max bet. All regular symbol bets are paid with multipliers of the line bet, which is the overall bet divided by 20.
- Symbols: There are three high-value symbols that look very similar. The top-paying symbol is three stacks of gold coins, with dollar signs on each stack. This symbol has a max payout of 3.5x the total stake size. A double stack and a single stack of coins are the remaining high-value symbols. You can also win a payout with any combination of these three symbols. The low-value symbols are a gold flower, horseshoe, heart, and spade.
- Wild: The W on a blue background is the wild symbol. It can substitute for any regular symbol to create a winning combination.
- Bonus Symbols: The piggy bank symbol creates a cash prize when there are three or more on the reels at once.
- Scatter: The Lucky Star symbol can activate the Lucky Stars Bonus Feature when there are 3 on the reels at once.
|Symbol||3x on Payline||4x on Payline||5x onPayline|
|Three Coin Stacks||2.5x||16.25x||37.5x|
|Two Coin Stacks||1.25x||6.25x||20x|
|One Coin Stack||1x||3.75x||7.5x|
|Combination of Coin Symbols||0.5x||1x||3.25x|
|Bonus Star Symbol||1x|
- Bonus Feature: The Coin Spin feature can activate at random during any spin. It will add extra Piggy Bank symbols on the reels to increase your odds of winning one of the cash prizes.
If you land three bonus star symbols, it will trigger the free spin round. The feature begins by spinning a wheel to determine how many free spins you can play and the multiplier. During the free spins, a special star symbol is added to the reels. If you collect seven stars, you’ll receive more free spins, and the multiplier will increase by 1x.
The Piggy Bank Jackpot feature pays out when there are three or more symbols on the reels at once. The payouts are as follows:
- 3 symbols = 1x
- 4 symbols = 5x
- 5 symbols = 15x
- 6 symbols = 40x
- 7 symbols = 100x
- 8 symbols = 500x
- 9 symbols = 5,000x
Software and Mobile Experience
Snowburn Games designed Cash Bash for the iGaming giant Microgaming. It’s a beautiful game, with smooth mechanics and clearly labeled buttons. There is a catchy soundtrack playing in the background that helps set the tone of the game. Coin Bash is a mobile-friendly game, and you can play it without downloading any apps or special software. The mobile game automatically adjusts to your screen size and the direction you’re holding the phone.
What is the RTP of the Coin Bash?
The Coin Bash slot game has an RTP of 94.07%.
What is the jackpot in Coin Bash?
Land nine or more piggy bank symbols to trigger the 5,000x jackpot.
What is the biggest possible win?
If you make the $100 max bet and land nine or more piggy bank symbols, you’ll receive the $500,000 max payout.
Can I play Coin Bash on mobile?
The Coin Bash slot game was designed with mobile players in mind. It can be played on any mobile device with a fast internet connection. It will display in both landscape and portrait mode.
Coin Bash is an entertaining slot game with multiple bonus features. The Piggy Bank Jackpot feature is the headliner, but the free spin feature can also create lucrative wins. The only way to win real money is to sign up and deposit money in your casino account. As an added bonus, you’ll get the Casino.com NZ Welcome Package, so you can start playing with house money.