The PaySafeCard is a great payment method for our Canadian players that want to make deposits using a prepaid card. There are a lot of options when it comes to using pre paid cards, but you will find that there are a few of those that you want to stick with and we’ll help you when it comes to that. PaySafeCard is headquartered in Vienna and used all over the world, they are one of the leading prepaid, online payment processors in the world, with the potential to reach over a billion customers.
How To Use Paysafecard At Casino.com Canada
The pre-paid PaySafeCard might be the closest a player can come to paying cash at the online casino. There is no need to open an account to use the service or give out any of your personal data. There are vendors located all over Canada that sell the cards, you can buy the cards by paying in cash or with a credit card. If you don’t know where to buy the PaySafeCard, or they don’t sell them in your area, you can download an Android or apple app or purchase a card at the PaySafeCard website.
Whichever method you decide to get the card, once the purchase is complete you will receive a 16-digit PIN code, you will need this in order to make a deposit in your Casino.com Canada account.
How to Deposit Using a Paysafecard
Depositing money into your online casino account is a very simple process. Once you have an account at Casino.com Canada, you’ll head to the Cashier’s page. Here you can choose PaySafe Canada, which is located in the pre-paid card section. You’ll enter your 16 digit code and the amount you want to deposit. The maximum deposit that can be made per day with PaySafeCard is $400 and the minimum is just $10. This is a great payment for a new casino player who wants to quickly put money in the account, but isn’t ready to make a huge investment. In addition to the $400 you can deposit, with your first deposit you can claim a Welcome Bonus of up to $400 (plus 200 free spins). Due to the nature of the card, there is no option to make a withdrawal back to your PaySafeCard. When the time comes for a withdrawal, you’ll need to use a credit card or bank transfer. You can check your account balance on the PaySafeCard website by logging into your account with the 16 digit code.
How to Withdraw Using a Paysafecard
Paysafecard withdrawals are only available after a deposit was done with a "paysafecard" email account.
On the withdrawals page, after selecting ‘paysafecard’, the user has to enter the email address associated to "paysafe" in the relevant field (this is not the email address registered with Casino.com).
It’s important to clarify that money deposited with the Paysafecard PIN cannot be withdrawn via Paysafe - this can alternatively be requested back via a bank transfer.
Benefits and Disadvantages of Paysafecard
As with all payment methods, there are positives and negatives to using Paysafecard. It’s important to weigh your options and decide whether the positives outweigh the negatives.
- Private: Making a deposit or withdrawal to your Casino.com account should be easy and worry free. That is one of the biggest advantages of using the Paysafecard. You don’t have to connect the card with your bank account or enter any sensitive financial information. Just enter your Paysafecard numbers and the amount of money you wish to deposit, and you’re all set.
- Fast: Since there is no interaction with your bank or credit card companies, the deposits occur within 24 hours. This way, you won’t miss out on playing your favourite real money casino games or missing out on any casino time-based casino bonuses.
- Secure: As long as you don’t share your 16-digit Paysafecard number with anyone, the card is as secure as using cash. It doesn’t connect with any of your financial institutions and has no personal information of the user. In the worst case scenario, where someone loses the card, the only risk is the money currently on the card.
- Low limits: Paysafecard is not a great choice if you’re planning on making large deposits. The card has a $400 maximum deposit limit.
- Withdrawal limitations: If you make a standard deposit with Paysafecard using the 16-digit PIN, you can’t withdraw money back to the card. Instead, you’ll need to choose the bank transfer option for withdrawals. However, if you have made the deposit using a “My Paysafecard” email account, you can withdraw up to around $2,500 at a time.
- Not the most convenient option: If you prefer to stay anonymous with Paysafecard and not connect it with any other card or bank account, you will need to go out to a local retailer and add money to your account.
Is Paysafecard Instant?
Paysafecard is one of the fastest ways to transfer money to your Casino.com account. The transaction is completed instantly, and the money is readily available in your account.
Is Paysafecard free?
Casino.com doesn’t charge any fees for using a Paysafecard. However, there are some general fees that Paysafecard charges its account holders. For more information on these fees, check with Paysafecard.
Can I withdraw my winnings to my Paysafecard?
If you make a standard deposit with Paysafecard using the 16-digit PIN, you can’t withdraw money back to the card. Instead, you’ll need to choose the bank transfer option for withdrawals. However, if you have made the deposit using a “My Paysafecard” email account, you can withdraw up to around $2,500 at a time.