E-Wallet Payment Options
There are several different methods of transferring money to and from your Casino.com CA account. Bank transfers and credit cards are common methods but can be difficult to manage. The E-Wallet can be funded by your credit card, debit card, or bank account, and you'll have a centralized dashboard to view all your transactions and see how much money is available to you.
What is an E-Wallet?
Imagine you can keep all your credit cards, debits, and bank account information in a secure online location. That is essentially what an E-Wallet is. You can treat it just like your regular wallet, but it only works for online purchases.
The mark of a good E-Wallet is a robust security system to keep all your financial data secure. The data is not stored in the wallet, which could be hacked by someone accessing your phone or computer; instead, it's stored on a secure, encrypted server. When you want to make a deposit or withdrawal, instead of manually entering your credit card or bank information, just sign in to your E-Wallet, and the transfer will execute.
E-Wallets are one of the fastest methods for transferring money online. While the actual processing time varies depending on the vendor and how you fund your wallet, it is usually quicker than making a regular bank transfer. You can also open your E-Wallet and check the status of your transaction to see when the money is either deposited at the online casino or credited back to your account after making a withdrawal.
Available E-Wallet Options at Casino.com
Casino.com CA strives to make the banking side of the casino as seamless as possible so our players can focus on what's important – playing real money casino games.
Therefore, we accept the most popular and secure E-Wallet solution in Canada.
- Citadel Instant Payments is one of the most popular E-Wallets in Canada. Players don't need to create an account to access their account, simply choose Citadel from the list of E-Wallets, log in to their bank account and make the transfer.
Minimum Deposit: $20 - Maximum Deposit: $15,000
- EcoPayz: You can fund your EcoPayz account with a major credit card or any participating bank. Once the funds are available in your account, you can make a transfer by visiting the Cashier, entering the amount you wish to deposit, and it will be processed quickly.
Minimum Deposit: $25 - Maximum Deposit: $15,000
- Instadebit: This Canadian company will connect with your bank account to make an instant transfer. One of the security features is that Casino.com CA never receives the player's bank information.
Minimum Deposit: $25 – Maximum Deposit: $15,000
- iDebit: iDebit works like an E-Wallet in that you can store, send, and receive money. However, it only works by linking it to your bank account and not credit or debit cards.
Minimum Deposit: $20 – Maximum Deposit: $15,000
- Interac: The Interac E-Wallet is only available for Canadian players. It is a quick and easy method of transferring money to and from your bank account without taking any unnecessary security risks.
Minimum Deposit: $25 - Maximum Deposit: $25,000
- MuchBetter: You can manage your MuchBetter account from the mobile app and see exactly how much money you have in your wallet. Deposits are quick, easy, and safe, so you can start playing without delay.
Minimum Deposit: $15 - Maximum Deposit: $15,000
- Flykk: Once you fund your Flykk account, you can instantly send money to your casino account. All transfer is secured with SSL encryption, and your personal and financial details are never shared. Flykk is only available as a deposit method; money can't be withdrawn to your Flykk account.
Minimum Deposit: $10 - Maximum Deposit: $25,000
How to Deposit Using E-Wallets?
While each E-Wallet service is slightly different, the basic premise is the same for making deposits. Once you are logged into your Casino.com CA account, head to the Cashier and select your E-Wallet. Enter the amount of money that you wish to deposit and press the Deposit button. You will be able to securely access your E-Wallet account without leaving the encrypted Casino.com CA payment portal for an added level of protection. With most E-Wallets, the funds are transferred to the casino account immediately.
How to Withdraw with E-Wallets
Before you make a withdrawal, it is important to note that players are only allowed to withdraw money to the E-Wallet that was used to make a deposit. The one exception to this rule is Flykk which doesn't allow for withdrawals. If you are unable to withdraw money back to your deposit method, contact the Casino.com CA customer support team for help.
Making a withdrawal is a simple process. Once you're logged in to your account, visit the Cashier and choose the Withdraw option. Then, choose the E-Wallet provider you want and enter the amount of money you want to take out of your account.
While E-Wallets are generally fast, the processing time to complete the transactions varies by provider.
Benefits and Disadvantages of E-Wallets
There are many different options when it comes to using an E-Wallet at Casino.com CA. But is it the best way for you to transfer money to and from your casino account?
Secure: E-Wallets allow you to transfer money without having to enter your bank or credit card information. This reduces the chances of someone hacking or spying on your computer or phone to steal that information.
Fast: E-Wallets are among the fastest payment methods for making deposits and withdrawals. Depending on how you fund your wallet, some transfers can be completed on the same day.
Convenient: E-Wallets is a great way to track your online account and ensure that you don't go overboard when making a deposit to your casino account.
Fees: While Casino.com CA doesn't charge transfer fees, most E-Wallets have a fee that is either per transaction or just for holding an account. It's important to check with your specific provider to ensure there are no surprises.
Compatibility: Some E-Wallets only work with certain banks, while others only take credit or debit cards. You might have to check out a few different vendors before finding one that works for you.
Are E-Wallets Instant?
E-Wallet instantly processes your deposit or withdrawal. However, this doesn't always mean that money is available in your account right away. There are different factors that will determine the transfer is executed.
Are E-Wallets Safe?
Yes. An E-Wallet doesn't store your personal or financial data on the wallet itself. Everything is on a remote server with a powerful firewall and strong encryption.
Are E-Wallets free of charge?
Each E-Wallet is different. Some have free setup and might even waive fees if you make a certain number of transactions. Others may add a fee each time you use it. Check with your E-Wallet provider for a breakdown of their fees.
Can I withdraw money to my E-Wallet?
Not only can you withdraw money to your E-Wallet, but if you make a deposit with an E-Wallet, you must use it for withdrawals as well.
Deposit Via Your Favourite E-Wallet and Play Casino Games Today
There are many different E-Wallets to choose from when loading your Casino.com CA account with money. However, each of them is a safe, fast, and secure method of transferring money.
Sign up for a Casino.com CA account, make a deposit with your E-Wallet and claim your Welcome Package. Then, all you need to do is sit back, relax, and play your favourite online casinos for real money at Casino.com CA.