Play Live Dealer Roulette
American Roulette LivePlay for realSpread Bet Roulette LivePlay for realGerman Roulette LivePlay for realPlay for realDiamond French Roulette LivePlay for realFootball Roulette LivePlay for realUK Roulette LivePlay for realPrestige Roulette LivePlay for realSpeed Roulette LivePlay for realAge of the Gods Roulette LivePlay for real
Table of Contents:
Experience the Vegas thrill with Live Roulette at Casino.com Ireland. Interact and chat with your croupier and watch the action as it happens. You won’t find a more realistic casino atmosphere without buying a plane ticket.
- Number of Live Dealer Roulette Available: 13
- Platform: Playtech.
- Min-Max Bet Limits: €0.5-€5,000.
- Watching Mode: Yes, some of the games allow you to join as a live watcher.
Available Live Roulette Games to Play
Ready to take your seat at the tables and experience world-class Live Casino games? To join the party, register your real money account, and then choose your desired game.
We have a wide selection of classic casino games, as well as special variations with unique features and high paying side bets. Or, select one of the games above to jump in straight away.
You can enjoy authentic Roulette action from as little as €0.05 in the Roulette Lounge, with a maximum bet limit of €5,000. Or, spin the wheel with a chance at winning the mighty progressive jackpot in Age of the Gods Roulette. You can see all available games, bet limits and individual RTP in the table below:
Live Roulette Game Name Bet Limits (Min-Max) RTP % Description Age of the Gods Roulette €1-€5,000 97.3% Classic Roulette but with a twist – at any time you can enter the mystery jackpot round Prestige Roulette €1-€5,000 97.3% Enjoy the full VIP experience with added features such as slow motion replay and unique close up dealer camera angles Spread Bet Roulette €1-€5,000 97.3% Offering a unique inner golden wheel and special spread bet payouts that can pay up to 400x your stake Football Roulette €1-€5,000 97.3% Got footy fever? Football Roulette allows you to enjoy the game with live commentary from the dealers and a video wall displaying game events and important match stats Soiree Roulette €5-€5,000 97.3% Experience matters and at Soiree Roulette you’ll find top-class dealer service at your disposal at this intimate table Sapphire Room Roulette €1-€5,000 97.3% Experience a unique darkened setting with a royal purple colour scheme live from a studio in Manila Pearl Roulette €1-€5,000 97.3% UK Roulette €1-€5,000 97.3% Take a seat at a Roulette table hosted by a native British dealer Prime Slingshot €1-€5,000 97.3% Prime Slingshot uses compressed air to automatically shoot the ball. You won’t find any host here, but instead a clever Roulette game that doesn’t use RNG software. Each round is 60 seconds long Roulette Lounge €0.05-€5,000 97.3% Set aside in a luxurious lounge, this version of Roulette features a beautiful décor Slingshot Roulette €0.5-€5,000 97.3% Slingshot is just like Prime Slingshot but has a longer 75 second round time instead of 60 seconds Grand Roulette €1-€5,000 97.3% Streamed from a majestic studio and hosted by a professional dealer, Grand Roulette certainly lives up to its name Speed Roulette €0.05-€5,000 97.3% Reserved for those looking for a speedy Roulette session. You have 11 seconds before all bets are closed. Diamond French Roulette €1-€5,000 97.3% - 98.65% Spice up your Roulette game with 38 pockets, including the Diamond pocket and an outer ring that can multiply your bet up to 60x Live French Roulette €1-€5,000 97.3% - 98.65% Enjoy the classic French Roulette with a Live Dealer that includes the La Partage rule to lower the house edge
Why Live Dealer?
None-Live Roulette games use a Random Number Generator (RNG) software to determine the outcome of the round. But the games may lack any charm and interaction as you’re playing against a computer.
Joining a Live Roulette table pulls you right into the action and replicates a land-based casino with a real dealer and authentic Roulette wheel. Place your bets and chat with everyone at the table in a state-of-the-art casino studio that lets you play anywhere, at any time.
Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, the bet limits are suitable for everyone, and you can play from your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
It may look intimidating at first, but playing Live Roulette is as easy as 1, 2, 3. It’s a fine game for both beginner and advanced players.
- How to play Live Roulette: The premise is to successfully guess which pocket the ball will land in.
- Placing a bet: You can see all the betting options on the game’s table, as well as the potential payout. Take note; the big payouts are reserved for the risky bets. You can place multiple chips on the same bet to increase the total stake. During the betting phase, choose your chip size and place it on one of the betting options.
- The Live Roulette table: European, French and American Roulette have different betting layouts on their tables.
- European and American Roulette feature a table split between inside and outside bets. Inside bets have higher odds and allow you to bet between 1-4 numbers with one chip. Outside bets allow you to cover more numbers but with a reduced payout.
- French Roulette features a similar system but uses a ‘racetrack’ table instead which represents the numbers on the wheel. Betting on the first 12 numbers is the most popular bet.
- The Roulette wheel: European and French Roulette wheels have 37 pockets numbered 1-36 and a green zero pocket. American Roulette has 38 pockets; the extra pocket contains a double green zero – 00.
- Releasing The Ball: After the betting phase, the dealer will declare all bets closed and spin the wheel. Only after the wheel begins to spin will the dealer release the ball. When you win, you’ll automatically receive your winnings. Once this phase is complete, the dealer will announce all bets are open, and you may place another bet.
Still, need a hand? Each of our Live Roulette games has a “help” menu which contains important information and explanations about the game, its rules, how to play, payouts and more.
Odds and Payouts
There are many betting choices available in Roulette. You can bet on individual numbers, and groups of numbers that share similar characteristics; such as odd or even numbers, black or red numbers, or numbers that are next to each other. You can also bet on rows and columns.
Roulette Bet Payout European Roulette Odds American Roulette Odds Single Number 35 to 1 3% 3% 2 Number Combination 17 to 1 5% 5% 3 Number Combination 11 to 1 8% 8% 4 Number Combination 8 to 1 11% 11% 5 Number Combination 6 to 1 14% 13% 6 Number Combination 5 to 1 16% 16% Column 2 to 1 32% 32% Dozen 2 to 1 32% 32% Even/Odd 1 to 1 49% 47% Red/Black 1 to 1 49% 47% Low/High 1 to 1 49% 47%
Top 3 Strategies and Betting Systems
There are 3 popular betting systems that you can use when playing Live Roulette, they are completely optional and have their advantages and disadvantages.
This is a simple system to use and originated during the pre-18th century somewhere in France. It doesn’t require any complicated mathematics or statistics and equations to utilise, and you can use it with other classic casino games such as Blackjack and Baccarat.
Here’s how to use the Martingale system: When you lose a bet, re-bet and double your stake.
Continue to repeat and double your stake until you win. Only then can you reset your bet to the original amount. You can see in the example below that the major downside to this system is that you’ll only ever profit the amount of your original bet.
Total Stake Profit 1st Bet € 1.00 € 1.00 2nd Bet € 2.00 € 1.00 3rd Bet € 4.00 € 1.00 4th Bet € 8.00 € 1.00 5th Bet € 16.00 € 1.00 6th bet € 32.00 € 1.00
Think of the Paroli betting system as the Reverse Martingale. Where you must use Martingale for a bet that lost, Paroli is used when you have won a bet. The system was first used in Monte Carlo and is designed to take advantage of winning streaks.
Here’s how to play in 3 steps:
- Double your bet only after a win.
- Stop doubling after 3 consecutive winning bets.
- Reset your bet to your original amount.
The mathematician Jean Le Rond D’Alembert created this system in the 18th century by taking elements from the Martingale system but making his own tweaks. It’s also based on a negative progression system that aims to decrease the risk of the Martingale.
Here’s how to play in 3 steps:
- Decide your starting base amount, e.g. €1
- After a loss, double your stake. For example, from €1 to €2, then from €2 to €4
- After a win, decrease your stake to the previous bet amount, e.g. from €4 to € 2
Software (Playtech’s Live Roulette Platform)
Our Live Roulette games are provided by Playtech’s Eurolive platform. A live feed connects you to the croupiers and lets you experience the thrill of roulette in your own home. You can sit at any of our roulette tables on your desktop or mobile device. It’s recommended you have a strong WI-FI connection or strong signal (4G/5G) if you’re mobile.
To spice up your life we’ve got an incredible list of special Roulette games that offer jackpots, more betting options and payouts that are through the roof.
Some of our most popular tables:
- Spread Bet Roulette – a classic Roulette wheel and table but with a second “virtual wheel” that offers further betting options.
- Age of the Gods Live Roulette – a Roulette table with a progressive jackpot that can be won at any moment if you land on the randomly designated bonus pocket.
No matter the size of your screen, all of our Live Roulette games perform the same and look absolutely stunning. You can clearly see the pocket numbers and the ball as your croupier provides top entertainment and service 24/7. The mobile interface matches the desktop version, and you have the option to play horizontally or vertically.
Playing Live Dealer Roulette is a thrilling experience, and you will find world-class support available at every table. If you’re looking for a faster or slower paced session there’s a roulette wheel that’s right for you, and there are multiple ways you can get assistance:
- In-game Help Menu: when your selected game is open, push the “hamburger menu” that’s on the top left-hand corner and select HELP. Here you will find detailed information about your chosen game.
- Customer Support: Our professional customer support staff are always available 24 hours a day to assist with any questions or concerns you may have. They’re available via email, Live Chat and telephone.
Bonuses and Promotions
Here’s how to take your gaming to a new level with Casino.com’s Live Roulette Games. With your first deposit you can claim an exclusive Table Welcome Bonus to boost your Live Casino Play.
Check out our promotions page or the casino bonuses page for even more top offers and easy to understand bonus terms, information and playthrough requirements.
Additional Live Dealer Games
We offer more than just Live Roulette games. In our games’ suite, you’ll find other live casino games with classic and unique versions:
- Build your hand and beat the dealer in Live Blackjack or Live Hold’em Poker.
- Bet on either hand in Live Baccarat and check out the special Squeeze tables.
The Casino.com Live Roulette lobby is easy to use and you’ll find everything you need in one place. Choose your table, take your seat and enjoy the most realistic casino experience on the planet.
Sign-up and play today.