Play The Dog House Slot Game
The Dog HousePlay for real
Forget everything you thought you knew about being in the dog house. It’s not all bad, and if you get sent to the Dog House at Casino.com UK, you can even win real money. This slot game is perfect for dog lovers, as the symbols are all about man’s best friend.
The slot game has 20 paylines and a maximum bet of £100 per spin. It includes wild multipliers and a free spin feature. See what you need to win real money in this detailed slot game review.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 20 paylines
- Volatility: High
- Theme: Dogs
- Release Year: 2019
Play for Real Money
The only way to win real money in The Dog House is to open an account and make a deposit. Get started by clicking on the image below and visiting the cashier. There you will be able to choose from a variety of UK approved payment methods and securely transfer money to your new account. Once the funds have been processed, you will able to spin the reels for real money.
Don’t be fooled by the lighthearted theme, and this game packs a serious jackpot. You can win up to 6,750 times your line bet. This means that with the 100 max bets you could be in a for whopping £675,000 jackpot. All you need to win this jackpot is for the middle reels to have a 3x wild multiplier and the top paying dog symbol on the first and fifth reels.
The autoplay in this slot game is fully customizable. Set up to 100 free spins, and you can stop it based on totals wins, total losses, and more. The game has 20 fixed paylines and pays out for matching symbols going from left to right.
- Coins: Place your bet by clicking on the “+” or “-” symbols on either side of the spin button. You will be able to customize the bet based on “Coin Value,” “Coins per Line,” and “Total Bet.” The coin value ranges from 1p to 50p per line, and you can use up to 10 coins per line. The 20 fixed paylines means that the minimum bet is 20p and the maximum bet is £100 (50p x 10 coins x 20 lines).
You can either place your bet by choosing a coin size and number of coins to bet with, or just set the total bet.
- Symbols: Four dogs live in the Dog House and they are the top-paying regular symbols. The Doberman is the top dog with a max payout of 37.5 times the line bet. It’s followed by a poodle, pug, and beagle. A bone and collar round out the high-value symbols. The lower-value symbols are 10 – A playing card symbols that do dog tricks when they create a win.
- Wild: The dog house symbol is a wild, and it can land on the middle three reels. Each time it appears it can either show a 2x or 3x multiplier. When there are multiple wild symbols, the multipliers are added together.
- Scatter: The paw print symbol is the scatter symbol, and it can trigger the free spin feature when it lands on reels 1, 3, and 5. The Scatter also pays out a 5x multiplier of the total bet when there are three on the reels at once.
Symbols 3x on Reels 4x on Reels 5x on Reels Doberman 25x 75x 37.5x Poodle 1.75x 5x 25x Pug 1.25x 3x 15x Beagle 1x 2x 10x A 0.25x 0.50x 2.5x K 0.25x 0.50x 2.5x Q 0.10x 0.25x 1.25x J 0.10x 0.25x 1.25x 10 0.10x 0.25x 1.25x Scatter 5X of Total Bet and Free SpIN
- Bonus Feature: When you get three Scatter symbols, it will trigger a free spin feature. Nine spinning reels of numbers will randomly decide the number of free spins. The center number of each reel is added up to determine the final number of spins. During the free spin feature, all wilds symbols are, and the accompanying multiplier is sticky and will remain in place for the duration of the feature.
You don’t have to love dogs to enjoy the Dog House slot game, the high volatility and free spin feature should be enough to get you barking for this game. Create your account and make a deposit so you can start playing this game for real money today.