Play Murder Mystery Slot Game
Murder MysteryPlay for real
It’s a classic “Whodunit,” but instead of arresting the criminals, UK punters will have a chance at winning real money. The background story to this 40 payline slot game is a murder investigation with several suspects and a few different potential murder weapons.
These are the main symbols in the game, and at any point, during a regular spin, the murderer and weapon will be revealed. Four bonus features can be triggered by the detective in charge of the case when the scatter symbol lands on three reels simultaneously.
For all the details, continue reading this slot game review below.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 4 rows, 40 paylines
- RTP: 96.46%
- Volatility: Medium
- Theme: Mystery
- Release Year: 2018
Play for Real Money
To start playing Murder Mystery for real money, you will need to register an account at the online casino and make a deposit. There are several convenient payment methods for UK players, and once the deposit has been processed, you will be able to claim a Welcome Package. You can click on the image above to get started.
Check out the Casino Bonus Page for all the latest bonus and promotional offers.
The top jackpot win can occur during the Multi Spin feature, that includes a 3x multiplier for all wins. During this feature, the wild can payout up to 2,250 times your line bet for each set of 5 in a row on a payline.
To begin playing Murder Mystery slot game, you will first need to set your bet and then click on the spin button. There is an autoplay feature, up to 100 games, if you prefer to have the game run in the background while you do other things.
- Coins: The minimum bet in Murder Mystery is 40p, which means that you’ll wager 1p on each of the 40 paylines. The maximum bet is £400, or £10 per line. The per-line wager is important to know, since all winnings are paid out per line, and not based on the overall bet.
- Symbols: There are three suspects, two women and a man, and three murder weapons that make up the high-value symbols. The woman in red are the highest valued regular symbol with a max payout of 500 times the line. She’s followed by the lady in purple and then the gentleman in blue, with payouts 300x and 200x respectively. The lower value symbols are different coloured precious stones with a max payout range from 75x to 100x. You can see a complete overview of the payouts in the paytable below.
- Wild: The wild symbol will often show up stacked between two to four symbols high and can land on any of the reels. Not only can it substitute for any symbol, excluding the scatter, it also has the highest payouts, up to 750 times the line bet.
- Scatter: The detective in charge of investigating the murder is the scatter symbol, and when he lands on at least three reels on the same spin, it will trigger one of the four bonus features.
Symbol 3x on Reels 4x on Reels 5x on Reels Wild 40x 200x 750x Woman in Red 30x 150x 500x Woman in Purpler 25x 125x 400x Gentleman in Blue 20x 100x 300x Gun 7x 50x 150x Dagger 7x 50x 150x Poison 7x 50x 150x Red Jewel 5x 20x 100x Purple Jewel 5x 20x 100x Blue Jewel 3x 15x 75x Green Jewel 3x 15x 75x Scatter 12 Free Games 16 Free Games 25 Free Games
- Bonus Features: Four bonus features can be triggered when you land three scatter symbols on a single spin and one Murder Spin feature that can be randomly triggered on the spin.
- Murder Spin: Find out who the killer is and what weapon they used during this free spin feature. In the first part, up to 12 symbols will appear on the reels with a question mark, and then they will reveal the weapon, with matching symbols. Then the reels will respin, and up to 12 more mystery symbols will appear on the reels. These will all transform to a matching symbol that will reveal the killer’s identity. With all the matching symbols, you are guaranteed a win each time this feature occurs.
When the detective appears on the reels, you’ll have a choice of the following four features to play.
- Wild Spins: You can play between 12- 25 free spins with two wild symbols on reels 1-3.
- Reveal Spins: Similar to the Murder Spins; you’ll have up to 12 mystery symbols on each spin that will transform to matching symbols. You can play between 6 – 12 free games.
- Clue Hunt: This is a “pick and click” feature where you can help the detective look for clues in the garden and discover the murder weapon. This feature can pay out as much as 12x.
- Multi Spins: This feature comes with a 3x multiplier and the chance to trigger even more free spins with the appearance of at least two more detective symbols. You can win between 12-25 free spins in this feature.
Software and Mobile Experience
The background music to this Playtech game really sets the tone for the mystery theme on both mobile and desktop platforms. The betting range and payouts are also the same across all available platforms.
The only real difference is the size of the buttons you’ll need to click. While the buttons may be smaller on mobile devices, it’s still easy to click and adjust your bet.
Playtech did a great job in developing this mystery-themed slot games. The Murder Spins trigger fairly often and having the option to choose the bonus round is a great feature.
Solve the murder for yourself and try and win real money when you play Murder Mystery at Casino.com UK today.