Play Golden Colts Slot Game
Spurred shoes on dusty roads, guns swaying gently in hip holsters, tumbleweeds rolling in the distance—this is the Wild West, and things are about to get crazy. Golden Colts explores all the mystery and the darkness of this world, and it adds its own unique spin, with a gruesome zombie sheriff taking centre stage.
This game is an atmospheric slot machine created by Play’n GO, one that blends the popular trends of zombies and cowboys to create a game that all players are sure to love.
- Game Type: 5 reels and 40 paylines
- Return to Player: 96%
- Volatility: Medium
- Themes: Wild West
- Release Year: 2018
The Golden Colts reels are set against a backdrop of an Old West street. It takes place in a big city, a far cry from the wooden houses, hitching posts, and dusty saloons that litter the iconic towns everyone pictures when they think of this time period. The streets are empty and thick with fog, the skies are dark and foreboding, and as we can see from a clock that stands on the pavement, it has just passed midnight—the witching hour.
The symbols on the Golden Colts slot enhance these dark and mysterious visuals, with four characters: A zombie sheriff, a male and female gunslinger, and a card sharp. There are also traditional playing card symbols in a striking red colour.
Play for Real Money
Click the image above to play Golden Colts for yourself and see what all the fuss is about. You just need to fund your account and you’re ready to go. And if you don’t have an account just yet, now’s a good time to join, as we’re offering all first-time depositors a Welcome Bonus to get a head-start.
Although the highest paying symbol on Golden Colts offers just 12.5x for a full payline, the actual maximum win is much higher. In the features, for instance, it’s possible for a single spin to land a multiplier as high as 30x, which means the biggest win for just one payline increases to 375x!
- Coin Sizes: Use the arrows at the bottom of the screen to change your stake. The range begins at £0.20 and increases to £100, with your current bet displayed in the box to the right of these arrows and your account balance in the box to the left.
- Main: Gunslingers and Card Players
- Wild: Golden Horned Skull
- Scatter: Silver Skull
- Standard: Playing Card Symbols (9 to A)
|Symbols||3 on a payline||4 on a payline||5 on a payline|
- Additional Bonus Features
- Most Wanted: Make selections to unlock bonus features and instant payouts.
- Bonus Spins: 1 of 6 features will activate at random, offering between 1 and 3 bonus Spins in addition to multipliers, mega symbols, and other extras.
The main bonus Feature on the Golden Colts slot is activated via the Silver Skull Scatter symbol. This reveals a gun barrel, with a feature waiting in each of the six positions. Once the barrel stops spinning, one of the features, all of which offer something a little differ, will activate:
- Ace-High Gang: 3 bonus Spins with a 4x4 Mega Symbol. This symbol drops onto the middle reels and can cover all reels from 2 to 5.
- Wild Bull: 3 bonus Spins with 1 or 2 reels turning completely Wild during each spin.
- Law of the Wild: 1 bonus Spin with the Zombie Sheriff symbol stacked on reels 2, 3, and 4.
- Gunslinger: A random multiplier of up to 30x is revealed before a single bonus spin is activated.
- Poker Player: 1 bonus Spin is activated with a 2x2 Wild symbol that can stick to the reels.
- Furies: 1 bonus Spin with a 2x2 symbol. If there are no winning paylines, the reels will spin again and keep re-spinning until there is one.
Respins and re-activations are also available for some of these bonus features and are more common in some rounds than in others.
And that’s not all, as Golden Colts also features a Most Wanted round, whereby you select from 20 Most Wanted posters to reveal an array of prizes, including instant win cash sums and the aforementioned bonus features.
Software Mobile Experience
Golden Colts is filled with spooky energy that Horror and Western fans will appreciate. It opens with an in-your-face intro and sound effect that will give you a little scare if your volume is turned all the way up. The soundtrack also has classic Western elements to it, with occasional lightning strikes reminiscent of every cliched horror title.
This experience intensifies when you play on mobile with a pair of headphones. You will experience the game as the developers intended, getting up-close-and-personal with the weird and wonderful characters and feeling every wheel spin, every gunshot, and every lightning strike.
Once you’ve had your fun exploring this zombie-filled world, why not remain in this era with the Bonus Train Bandit slot? This game tasks you with performing high-rail robbery on a train racing through the vast open landscapes of America’s Old West, and it’s just one of the many other Western-themed slots we have available.