Play Deco Diamonds Slot Game
Play for real
Deco Diamonds slot game is built for the modern era; it’s fully responsive across all devices and has two bonus features that can be triggered by the wild symbols. The game’s artsy look is no accident. It was designed with the Art-Deco style of the 1920s, which is why the reels themselves look like they would fit right in with the one-armed bandits of old. Continue reading this review and see if there is more to Deco Diamonds than just an art history lesson.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 9 paylines
- RTP: 96.03%
- Volatility: High
- Theme: Jewels
- Release Year: 2018
Play for Real Money
Deco Diamonds is available to real money punters in the UK:
For your chance at the 1,000x jackpot or the Bonus Wheel, open an account through the Casino.com Cashier. Once you transfer money into your account, you will receive a Welcome Package Bonus and the opportunity to play Deco Diamonds slot game for real money.
To win the £5,000 coin jackpot, you must make the £50 maximum bet, and the results of the spin must be five Deco Diamond wild symbols across a single payline. This will not only trigger 1,000x payout but also give you a chance at spinning the bonus wheel, which could add another 1,000x to the jackpot total.
Deco Diamonds is a simple slot game for UK punters to play. There is no need to think about line bets vs. total bets, as the payouts are calculated based on the overall bet.
You can click on the casino chip that you wish to bet with to begin playing this slot game. The minimum bet is 50p, and the maximum bet is £50.
There are 9 paylines, and all wins are calculated going from left to right. Deco Diamonds has a total of eight artfully designed symbols. The top three regular high-value symbols, diamonds, diamond encrusted 7’s, and bells with diamonds appear stacked on all the reels. The top payouts for these symbols range from 25x to 100x. The lower value symbols are fruit-based; watermelon, lemon, plum, and cherries, each with precious stones drawn on them. Their top payouts range from 5x to 12.5x the line bet. You can see the complete breakdown of the symbols and their payouts in the chart below:
Symbol 2x on reels 3x on reels 4x on reels 5x on reels Diamond 0.5x 4x 20x 100x 7 3x 10x 50x Bell 2x 6x 25x Watermelon 1.2x 4.5x 12.5x Lemon 1x 4x 10x Plum 0.8x 3.5x 7.5x Cherries 0.6x 3x 5x Wild 1x 10x 50x 1,000x
- Wild: Deco Diamonds is all about the wild symbol, and it’s the key to unlocking the re-spins and the bonus wheel. The fun begins when there are at least two wild symbols on the reels. Those reels will freeze while the other spin again. As long as new wilds are added to the reels, the re-spins will continue.
- Scatter: There is no scatter symbol in Deco Diamonds
- Bonus: If there are three or more wild symbols on the reels, it will trigger the bonus wheel. The bonus wheel has three levels, Silver, Gold, and Diamond. The level is determined by how many wild symbols are on the board to trigger the feature. One nice feature that each time a wild symbol lands on the reels, a tab pops opens on the top of the reels to let you know what bonus feature is unlocked.
The multipliers that can be won with the Bonus Wheel are as follow:
- Silver: 5x, 8x, 18x, 58x, or 80x
- Gold: 8x, 18, 58x, 98x, or, 588x
- Diamond: 18x, 58x, 98x,588x, or 1,000x
The silver and diamond wheels also include a space that would move you up to the next level.
Software and Mobile Experience
Microgaming, along with Just For The Win, developed Deco Diamonds with HTML5, which means that it will work amazingly on any web-based platform. The game has a soundtrack that works well with the Art Deco theme and overall makes for an enjoyable playing experience.
If a high volatile game with an RTP that just over 96% is what you’re looking for, then start spinning the artsy Deco style reels in Deco Diamonds today.