Play Aloha! Online Slot
Aloha!Play for real
With a bubbling volcano in the background, the Aloha video slot welcomes to you Hawaii with the traditional greeting. While it may be a breathtaking island, the focus here is on the totem poles and Hawaiian themed symbol on the 6 reels. Just to the right of the reels is a wooden totem who will entertain you during the spin by waving, playing its guitar, or just giving you a goofy smile.
Aloha! is a cluster pays slot game with a max bet of £200. Its main features include mystery symbols and a bonus game feature. Get all the details in this review.
- Game Type: 6 reels, 5 rows, Cluster pays
- RTP: 96.42%
- Volatility: Low
- Theme: Cluster pays, Hawaii, Colourful slot
- Release Year: 2016
Play for Real Money
To get the wooden totem pole to allow you access to this slot game, you’ll need to register for an account. Click on the image above and enter your details in the required fields. Next, visit the Cashier and select a payment method and transfer money to your account. Once the money is in your account, claim your Welcome Bonus and start playing.
There is a £200,000 jackpot that is waiting to won. You’ll need to cover the entire game board with red totem symbols and make the £200 max bet to win a jackpot of that size.
There are no paylines, instead it’s a cluster pays slot game, which means that it takes at least 9 symbols adjacent to each other, anywhere on the reels to win. The game includes an autoplay and turbo feature, which allows you to control the pace of the game.
- Coins: There are 8 coin sizes to bet with, ranging from 1p to £2. You can increase the overall size of your bet by adjusting the bet level from 1-10. Every coin must be used 10 times per bet to cover all the cluster sizes. In other words, the minimum bet is 10p, which is the 1p coin x 10 x 1 Bet Level. The maximum bet is £200, which is a £2 coin x 10 x 10 Bet Level.
- Symbols: There are 7 regular symbols in this game. The red, green, and blue totem poles are all 2x1 symbols and have max payouts of 10,000x, and 5,000x respectively. The Hawaiian symbols are an orange, coconut, seashell, and pink flower. They all have the same payout totals, with a 2,000x max jackpot. Take a look at the chart below for the complete paytable.
- Wild: Instead of calling it a wild symbol, in Aloha It’s called a substitution symbol, but it works the same as a wild. It can fill in the missing symbols needed to complete a cluster or add to the total number of symbols in the cluster.
- Scatter: The bonus spin symbol can trigger between 9 – 12 bonus games depending on how many are on the reels.
Red Totem Pole Green Totem Pole Blue Totem Pole Orange Coconut Seashell Flower 30 10,000x 5,000x 5,000x 2,000x 2,000x 2,000x 2,000x 29 9,000x 4,000x 4,000x 1,600x 1,600x 1,600x 1,600x 28 8,000x 3,500x 3,500x 1,400x 1,400x 1,400x 1,400x 27 7,000x 3,000x 3,000x 1,200x 1,200x 1,200x 1,200x 26 6,000x 2,500x 2,500x 1,000x 1,000x 1,000x 1,000x 25 5,000x 2,250x 2,250x 800x 800x 800x 800x 24 4,000x 2,000x 2,000x 600x 600x 600x 600x 23 3,500x 1,750x 1,750x 500x 500x 500x 500x 22 3,000x 1,500x 1,500x 400x 400x 400x 400x 21 2,500x 1,200x 1,200x 350x 350x 350x 350x 20 2,000 900x 900x 300x 300x 300x 300x 19 1,500x 650x 650x 250x 250x 250x 250x 18 1,200x 500x 500x 200x 200x 200x 200x 17 900x 400x 400x 150x 150x 150x 150x 16 650x 300x 300x 125x 125x 125x 125x 15 500x 250x 250x 100x 100x 100x 100x 14 350x 200x 200x 75x 75x 75x 75x 13 250x 150x 150x 50x 50x 50x 50x 12 150x 100x 100x 35x 35x 35x 35x 11 100x 60x 60x 20x 20x 20x 20x 10 50x 30x 30x 10x 10x 10x 10x 9 30x 20x 20x 5x 5x 5x 5x
- Bonus features: Any win during the base game can randomly trigger the Sticky Wins Respin feature. All winning clusters will stay on the reels while the others spin again. If new symbols attach to your current cluster, it will trigger another respin.
It takes at least 3 bonus spin symbols to activate the bonus game feature.
- 3 Bonus Spin Symbol = 9 bonus spins
- 4 Bonus Spin Symbol = 10 bonus spins
- 5 Bonus Spin Symbol = 11 bonus spins
- 6 Bonus Spin Symbol = 12 bonus spins
During the bonus spins, one Hawaiian themed symbol will be removed every few spins. Then, the final spin will have only the three high-value totem pole symbols on the reels. If that spin doesn’t result in a win, it will trigger an extra Final Spin.
Software and Mobile Experience
This is a very colourful slot game from NetEent, and it looks amazing on mobile devices. It can be played in full screen in both landscape and portrait modes. The game is touch-friendly; everything from changing your bet and spinning and stopping the reels can be controlled with your finger. The gaming experience is excellent with high-quality graphics, animations, and sound. The odds, game flow, and payouts are the same on mobile as they are on desktops.
The Aloha slot game may be the next best thing to actually traveling to Hawaii. The scenery is beautiful, but more importantly, the extra spin bonus and jackpots are more enticing than a tasty luau. Get your choice to win real money by opening an account and making a deposit today. As a bonus, you’ll also be eligible to receive an exclusive Welcome Bonus that can be used when spinning the reels.