Play Mega Moolah: Goddess Slot Game
The artifacts from the Goddess of ancient Egypt are on full display in the Mega Moolah: Goddess slot game at Casino.com. You don’t have to be a history buff to enjoy this slot game; history has never been more enjoyable with the four Mega Moolah jackpots available.
In addition to the progressive jackpot, this 25 payline slot game has plenty to offer NZ players. The wild symbol acts as a 2x multiplier, and the free spin feature can award you with up to 30 free spins and a 6x multiplier. Get all the information you need is this Casino.com slot game review.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 25 paylines
- RTP: 93.30%
- Volatility: Medium – High
- Theme: Egypt
- Provider: Microgaming
- Min Bet $: 0.25
- Max Bet $: 25
- Release Year: 2009
Play for Fun (Practice Mode)
See the Goddess of Egypt for free when you play Mega Moolah: Goddess in the Casino.com practice mode. You’ll receive virtual chips to experiment with, try out different stake sizes, and see the potential payouts when playing for real money. The Mega Moolah jackpots are turned off in practice mode and there’s no opportunity to win real money.
Play for Real Money
Get in the game and try to win the Mega Moolah: Goddess jackpot when you play this slot game for real money at Casino.com. The first step is to sign up for an account and make a deposit. Choose your preferred payment method to make your first deposit, and then you can claim a Welcome Package to get started. Be sure to check out the Promotions for all the latest bonus offers.
The Mega Moolah jackpot has four progressive jackpots:
- Mini: Starts at $10
- Minor: Starts at $100
- Major: Starts at $10,000
- Mega: Starts at $1,000,000
The jackpot can be randomly triggered on any spin during the base game. Large bets have a better chance of triggering the Mega Moolah jackpot feature than the minimum bet.
Mega Moolah: Goddess has 25 fixed paylines. Therefore, the only decision you need to make is the size of your stake. Once that is set, click on the spin button to play. Any winning combination, excluding the scatter symbol, must start on the first reel on the right.
- Coins and How the Betting Works: Open the betting window by clicking on the coin icon under the spin button. When it opens, you’ll see six “Quick Bet” options. If these bets aren’t good, move the slider to see all the different betting options. Mega Moolah: Goddess has a minimum bet of $0.25 and a maximum bet of $25. Payouts are based on total bet.
- Symbols: The six high-value symbols are inspired by the Goddess and ancient Egyptian culture. The top-paying symbol is the Eye of Horus with an 80x maximum payout. It’s followed by a golden statue, golden carpet, Sarcophagus, and flower carpet. The low-value symbols are playing card symbols A, K, Q, J, 10, and 9. You can see the complete paytable in the chart below.
- Wild: Isis, the Goddess of Fertility, is the wild symbol. She appears on all five reels and doubles the payout for every win she helps complete.
- Scatter: The Eagle is the scatter symbol. It starts paying out when there are two or more anywhere on the reels and will trigger the free spin feature if you have three or more on a single spin.
|Symbol||2x on Payline||3x on Payline||4x on Payline||5x on Payline|
|Eye of Horus||-||1.2x||12x||80x|
- Bonus Feature: There is a free spin feature triggered when there are 3, 4, or 5 scatter symbols on the reel. The bonus feature starts with a 6x multiplier on all wins. The number of free spins is based on how many scatter symbols were used to trigger the feature:
- 3 Scatters: 20 free spins
- 4 Scatters: 25 free spins
- 5 Scatters: 20 free spins
The scatter symbol remains on the reels and can retrigger this feature multiple times.
Software and Mobile Experience
Microgaming originally created the Goddess slot game back in 2009 and only recently updated it with the Mega Moolah jackpot. Along with the jackpot, the game received a technological improvement as well. The game retains its classic look, with the reels set deep in the Egyptian desert, but now it’s compatible with mobile devices. Its responsive design allows for it to be played in portrait and landscape mode. The gameplay and button functions are the same across all platforms, and there are no changes to betting limits, payouts, or odds of winning a Mega Moolah jackpot.
What is the RTP of the Mega Moolah: Goddess slot game?
Mega Moolah: Goddess has an RTP of 93.30%, which is slightly above average for a progressive slot game.
What is the jackpot in Mega Moolah: Goddess?
In addition to the four Mega Moolah progressive jackpots, there is a 600x jackpot when you land five scatter symbols anywhere on the reels.
What is the biggest possible win?
The Mega Jackpot has a starting jackpot of a million dollars. The jackpot total increases with each spin, and there is no cap on the biggest win. In the base game, the top win is $90,000. You can win that sum by making the maximum $25 bet and landing five scatter symbols in the free spin feature.
Can I play Mega Moolah: Goddess on mobile?
Mega Moolah: Goddess is a mobile-friendly slot game. You can play directly through your mobile browser without downloading any apps or special software.
Mega Moolah: Goddess isn’t a flashy game. However, a free spin feature with a 6x multiplier and four progressive jackpots makes it a worthwhile game for any NZ player. Sign up for your online casino account and make a deposit so you can play for real money today. To help get you started, Casino.com has an excellent Welcome Package for all new players – get yours today.