Payment Methods: Deposits and Withdrawals
Table of Contents:
There are a multitude of payment methods available at Casino.com Ireland. These methods facilitate safe, secure, and fast transactions while ensuring players always have plenty of choice.
Our casino payment methods including credit cards, debit cards, e-wallets, and instant bank transfers, most of which can be used to deposit and withdraw. For more information about the casino payment methods we accept, the ways you can use them and the reasons you should, keep reading.
There are numerous ways to fund your account at Casino.com IE, all of which are instant and will ensure you’re ready to go straight away. Before you deposit, make sure you check our promotions page to see if there are any bonuses you can qualify for. There are bonuses aimed at both new and loyal players, so don’t worry if you have already burned through your Welcome Bonus Package.
Our deposit methods can be categorized as follows:
- Card Payments: We accept both credit and debit cards. These are the most common deposit methods as they are available to most users and offer a simple, fast, and secure way to deposit. Multiple types of card are accepted, including Visa and MasterCard, but where credit cards are concerned a charge may be levied by your provider.
- Bank Transfers: If you don’t have a card, a web wallet or an alternative payment method, you can simply initiate a bank transfer. These payments can be initiated by any player with an Irish bank account, but your bank may charge you for these transactions, with the money being added at the point of transfer.
- Wallets: Web wallets are online payment methods that can be used to process payments quickly and safe. They include methods such as Skrill and Neteller, which are actually owned by the same company and have been mainstays in the online gambling sector for a number of years.
- Prepaid Cards: These cards work just like debit/credit cards, only they are not attached to a line of credit or a bank account. They are essentially limited-use debit cards that work in the same way as top-up phone cards—you add cash to them and then spend that cash until it is gone.
There are multiple options for each of these payment methods, the most popular of which are listed below:
- Visa - The Visa name is used in over 100 countries and recognised in many more. It is one of the best-known brands in the world and securely processes millions of Euros worth of transactions every single day. Visa payments can be made 24/7 through both debit and credit cards.
- MasterCard - Another leading card provider, MasterCard is available as both a debit and a credit card and facilitates around-the-clock payments that are safe, fast, and backed by one of the biggest financial organizations in the world.
- Maestro - Owned by MasterCard, Maestro is a debit card service that safely and securely moves money from your bank account to the vendor. It is accepted in over 100 countries around the world, including Ireland, and has been processing global debit card payments since it was launched in 1991.
- Bank/Wire Transfer - If you have a bank account then you can process a payment using a bank transfer, also known as a wire transfer. You will need some basic information about your bank account, all of which can be obtained by speaking with your bank, checking an online account, or even looking at your statement. They may charge you for this transaction, but the exact fee is dependent on your bank’s policies.
- PaySafeCard - The PaySafeCard is a prepaid card that doesn’t require a credit card or even a bank account. It is just as safe and easy to use as options like Skrill and Neteller, and can be used for many products and services, including Casino.com IE deposits. It uses 16-digit codes that are assigned predetermined cash values and operate as one-time payment methods. Just load your card, receive your code, and then use this to make a secure payment.
- Skrill - This e-wallet began life as Moneybookers and is used by millions of people worldwide. It can be used to fund your Casino.com IE account, to receive withdrawals, and to make payments to thousands of merchants across Ireland and the European Union. In fact, it is available in close to 200 countries/territories worldwide. You can use a bank account or card to fund your Skrill account and you can also receive funds from other members and sites. These can then be moved into your Casino.com IE account.
- Neteller - Owned by the same company that owns Skrill and PaySafeCard, Neteller is one of the most popular iGaming payment methods and has been used for this purpose since it launched in 1999. It has attracted a large following in the UK and Ireland and allows players to make fast payments with very few fees. Neteller, like Skrill, is available in over 200 countries and territories.
There may be individual deposit limits attached to these payment methods. To learn more, refer to the Help and Support section below.
No Deposit Options
You don’t always need to make a deposit to play at Casino.com IE. We have a selection of free spins, no deposit bonuses, and other promotions that can help you get started without committing to a real money deposit.
A no deposit bonus is exactly what it sounds like—you’ll get bonus credits and/or free spins without a qualifying deposit and you can use these to play a host of slots, blackjack, roulette and many other online casino games.
Read our dedicated pages on these promotions to learn more and discover how you can secure these bonuses and start playing at Casino.com IE right away.
Many of our deposit methods can also be used to withdraw. In most cases, you will be required to withdraw money back to the method you used to deposit. However, if this is not possible then our team will contact you to discuss an alternative.
As with our deposit limits, there are also withdrawal limits that apply to individual methods. All withdrawals must fall within these limits, but don’t worry, if you have more money in your account than these limits allow, you can simply withdraw the rest at a later date.
As with the deposit options discussed above, there may be some fees levied by your chosen payment provider. This is not the case with the majority of options, specifically debit cards and e-wallets, but most banks will charge for wire/bank transfers.
To learn more about these fees and limits, in addition to pending withdrawal times, verification checks, and more, read our Withdrawal Policy.
Help and Support
We have a dedicated Customer Support team on hand to answer any questions you have about deposits, withdrawals, and payment methods. You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we are available via Live Chat, phone, and email.
Whether you have a question about specific casino payment methods, a no deposit bonus, or anything else, just get in touch and we’ll respond as quickly as we can.