Payment Methods: Deposits and Withdrawals
Table of Contents
When you play at Casino.com South Africa, you can rest assured that we partner with only the safest and most trusted payment method options available. This means that your transactions are fast, reliable, and secure at all times, with the very best encryption and confidentiality standards in place. Our range of payment methods reflects the needs of our South African players, and so we offer a variety of cards, bank transfers, prepaid cards, and wallets, to ensure our players can handle their transactions using their preferred method. This means fast access to your favourite casino games, while benefiting from the world’s safest ways to deposit funds and withdraw winnings.
Our deposit methods are chosen for their security, speed, and accessibility for South African players, so that you can experience the best possible money management when you play with us. The payment methods we offer can be categorised under four different headings:
- Card payments - including credit and debit card options.
- Bank transfers - from trusted banks that support South African players.
- Wallets - a variety of online wallets provide an easy way to access and transfer funds.
- Prepaid cards - for those who prefer to use an instant method, no bank required.
These are some of the most popular payment methods that we provide for players at Casino.com South Africa:
- Smart EFT - a popular payment method among South African players, Smart EFT is a fast and secure way to make both deposits and withdrawals from your casino account. All transactions are done in Rand, which helps players avoid paying currency exchange fees. You won’t need to create a Smart EFT account, just log in with your bank credentials to make the transfer.
- Swiffy EFT - with a deposit limit of R100,000 Swiffy EFT is an excellent payment method for all players. The service is compatible with most major South African banks and provides safe, secure, and extremely fast way of depositing money to your casino bankroll. Swiffy EFT users can avoid most fees, as the transactions are done with South African Rand (ZAR).
- VISA - a world-renowned payment provider, VISA offers reliable money transactions to millions of people around the globe, as well as cashback rewards. VISA services are offered in over 200 countries and territories worldwide, including South Africa, which has established it as one of the world’s leading digital payment providers. When you choose Visa as your preferred payment method at our online casino, you benefit from unbeatable experience and security, as well as convenience and speed.
- Mastercard - a globally recognised credit card that’s been successfully offering money solutions for 50 years, Mastercard is a household name and a trusted brand on a worldwide scale. South African players that choose Mastercard as their preferred payment method option enjoy the benefits of quick and secure deposits 24/7, plus optional high deposit limits.
- Bank Transfer (Wire) - offering deposits direct from your bank account, this simple and no-fuss option makes it easy for players to manage their casino bankroll at all times. Using your already established bank account, you’re guaranteed an efficient service with straightforward transactions, easy to monitor money transactions, and the best possible security in place.
- Skrill - one of our most popular e-wallet options among South African players, Skrill provides a simple, transparent, and all-round service that charges minimal fees and allows for speedy withdrawals of winnings as well as deposits. Flexible, simple, secure, and with an internal VIP programme for regular users, Skrill is an excellent choice for players who like efficiency, transparency, and simplicity.
- Neteller - one of the most popular instant banking methods worldwide, and available in over 200 countries, Neteller makes it easy to deposit funds into your casino games bankroll at any time of day or night. Deposits are instant, and you have multiple ways to fund your Neteller account for easy transfer to your online casino bankroll. As an added extra, this option can also be used in person via Net+ card, and it also offers exclusive Neteller points that can be exchanged directly with the provider for rewards.
- ecoPayz - another all-round e-wallet for secure and instant deposits, you simply sign up then fund your ecoPayz account to create an instant way to transfer money into your Casino.com ZA bankroll for use on our exciting games. Fast, reliable, simple – this is a popular choice for players who enjoy the extra privacy provided by using e-wallets for online money transactions.
- Maestro - these online-only prepaid and debit cards are trusted worldwide and provide an alternative way for players to deposit funds into their casino account online. Easy to use, the Maestro card works with an online pin for quick transactions and unbeatable security, with minimal fees.
- MuchBetter - offering easy and instant deposits into your casino account, MuchBetter is a relatively new, but already multiple award-winning, payment method option that boasts incredible security via an innovative, easy-to-use, and convenient app for your mobile. Great for players who enjoy mobile casino games.
Please note: each individual payment method will be subject to its own deposit limit, so make sure you check these details before making your deposit. For additional information, you can contact our professional Customer Support team; see our Help and Support section below for more details.
No Deposit Options
To ensure our players have the best possible service, including plenty of choice and variety, we offer no deposit options that allow players to register an account and play our casino games without any need to make a deposit.
When we select our range of deposit methods, we make sure that they not only provide an excellent depositing service, but that they are also fast and reliable when it comes to withdrawing your winnings. As a result, our withdrawal methods are similar to those we offer for deposits – this means players can enjoy a seamless and convenient experience when it comes to their money transactions.
As standard, payment methods have set processing times and may be subject to withdrawal limits, so make sure you check this information before selecting your preferred method for money transaction. Your withdrawal will usually be made using the same method that you chose for your deposit, though occasionally withdrawals may need to be processed to an alternative payment. This situation usually occurs when a deposit method provider does not allow this functionality. If this is a potential issue for you, we recommend you check this information before you deposit funds.
For more information on making a withdrawal, please read our Withdrawal Policy. You can also read more in the Help and Support section directly below.
Help and Support
Our friendly Customer Support team are always happy to assist you with any questions or concerns that may arise. Available 24/7, they can be contacted via email, Live Chat, or telephone. Whether it’s help with deposits or withdrawals, or information on a specific deposit method option, it’s important to us that you always access to the support you need. So, no matter what your question, please don’t hesitate to contact us.