Play Sic Bo Table Game Online at Casino.com Canada
Sic bo is a game that originally came from Asia. It is a dice game and one of chance which makes it attractive to a wide range of players. It is popular with players around the world, particularly as it is a game that is now commonly available at online casinos. While the game can be known by different names (such as “tai sai”, “dai siu”, “big small” or “high low”), it is most commonly known as sic bo. Sic bo is available at our online casino, allowing players to enjoy the enticing and exotic Asian game.
Playing Sic Bo
Sic bo is an Asian online table game played with three dice. The aim of the game is to bet on the results following the throw of the three dice. There are a number of different bets that can be placed and the game can appear confusing if you have not played before. There are also different house edges depending on the bet you place.
Players can bet on outcomes such as the total value of the three dice, a single number appearing, a combination of numbers appearing and other options. You can place any number of bets you want. Each bet has a different payout depending on the probability of it occurring.
Sic Bo Bets
- Total – This is a bet on the total value of the three dice and includes the numbers 4 to 17. Payouts differ for this bet.
- Small and big – A bet on the total value of the three dice being small (4 to 10) or big (11 to 17). Pays out even money of 1 to 1.
- Combination – A bet on any two numbers appearing on the dice. Pays out 6 to 1.
- Single - A bet that any specific number will appear on any of the three dice. Pays out 1 to 1 if it appears once, 2 to 1 if it appears twice and 12 to 1 if it appears 3 times.
- Double – A bet that two of a specific number will appear on the three dice. Pays out 10 to 1.
- Triple – A bet that a specific number will show on all three dice. Pays out 30 to 1.
Sic Bo Online
One of the big advantages of playing sic bo online is the ability to play in the fun mode of the online casino game in order to familiarize yourself with the rules and bets that can be placed. Once you feel confident in your game you can switch over to the real money mode. Make sure to understand the odds for each bet and place the bets with the highest odds of winning.