Mastercard Deposits | Mastercard Withdrawals | Advantages & Disadvantages | FAQ
If you are looking for the most common ways to fund your account at Casino.com Canada, you will find that a MasterCard is a great idea. With a MasterCard credit card, you will get what you need and be able to start playing the games that you love right away.
The great thing with these payment methods is that you can play instantly when you are using a MasterCard. You won’t have to wait for funds to be transferred or for the bank to send the money, you can instantly get it through and start playing the minute after you put in the card information.
For a lot of people that are looking for payment options for Casino.com, with a Mastercard there are a lot of benefits. There are a lot of great security features that are built into a Mastercard and you can use that protection to help you out. The other great thing is, with a Mastercard, you can also collect points, air miles, or rewards, whatever your credit card company offers.
How to Deposit Via Mastercard
Making a deposit with your MasterCard is a simple and familiar process for anyone who has made an online purchase.
- Log in to your Casino.com account
- You can click on the ‘Deposit’ button or the player account avatar on the top of the screen
- Choose the ‘Deposit’ option
- Select MasterCard from the list of accepted payment methods
- The first time you use your card, you will need to register it by inputting your name, billing address, and credit card number – this will make it easier to use the card again in the future
- Add the amount of money you wish to deposit
- Enter the 3 digits on the back of the card (CVV2)
- Click the ‘Confirm’ and ‘Deposit’ button
Once your card is in the system, all you will need to do is select your card from the drop-down menu and use the CVV2 code to confirm it's your card. MasterCard deposit has a $10 minimum deposit and a $25,000 maximum deposit.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using a Mastercard at Casino.Com
MasterCard is one of the most recognizable brands in the world. People generally feel safe when using it and make online purchases without thinking twice. Making a deposit at the online casino with a MasterCard is pretty much the same thing as buying a shirt or book online.
There are plenty of advantages of using MasterCard at Casino.com:
- You already have the card, so there is no need to open new accounts
- The entire deposit and withdrawal process takes place in the secure Cashier section at Casino.com
- Since it's a credit card, you can have an extended line of credit
- MasterCard transfers are incredibly secure
While there are many good reasons to use a MasterCard, there are a few downsides of using a MasterCard that you should consider.
- Unlike debit or prepaid cards, you can deposit beyond your means and fall into credit card debt. Casino.com strongly recommends that you never gamble beyond your means and create a budget that you can afford.
- MasterCard may charge fees for any transaction, especially if you're late on payments and have interest fees added to your monthly payments.
At the end of the day, it's important to choose a payment method with which you feel comfortable. If MasterCard is your go-to method for online purchases, then you should stick with it. Use it for your first deposit and claim the exclusive Casino.com Welcome Package, which typically includes 100% matching bonus money and spins.
Are MasterCard deposits instant?
Making a deposit with MasterCard is extremely fast, and within minutes the transaction is complete. As soon as the money is in your casino account, you can start playing real money casino games.
Is Mastercard free?
There is no charge to use your MasterCard, and Casino.com doesn't charge any deposit or withdrawal fees. However, MasterCard might charge fees and interest any transactions, so it’s recommended that you check with them, so there aren't any surprises.
Is MasterCard safe?
MasterCard is an extremely safe and secure payment method. The Casino.com payment portal is secured with SLL encryption, and MasterCard also secures all transactions with state-of-the-art online security tools.