If you’re an ecoPayz member, then this casino is where you’ll want to place your bets. Casino.com Canada accepts this digital payment service as one of the payment methods that you can use for depositing and withdrawing funds. All that you’ll need is an account with this service, to have funds in your account and you’re good to go!
WHAT IS AN ECOPAYZ CASINO
ecoPayz is a core product of PSI-Pay, a UK-based FSA approved e-wallet service provider. What this tells you is that your money is in good and trustworthy hands. So when you hit that jackpot and just can’t wait to get the funds into your bank account to spend, spend, spend, you’ll know that you’ll get your winnings right where you want them at a click of a button. No need to put in credit card details, or do a bank transfer.
It’s all already set up for you, because as an ecoPayz casino, Casino.com Canada will link to your existing ecoPayz account where everything has already been set up by you exactly how you like it. When you create your account with PSI-Pay, you’ll transfer money into your account by bank transfer or through a credit card. Then you can transfer to another account, buy online, buy anywhere in the world with the ecoPayz ecoCard, withdraw money to an account of your own, or even pay online using the ecoPayz ecoVirtualcard, which is linked to MasterCard and expires after it’s used for added security.
This service is ideal for those of you who are a little wary of putting financial details on the web, or who don’t have an actual credit card. Even though web transactions with credit cards are completely secure at Casino.com Canada and at so many other web-based retail facilities, there are always those individuals who are nervous about putting any personal details on the web. This is where these type of payment processing services come in, letting everyone enjoy the beauty of web-based gambling, shopping and so much more without any of the anxiety about this new way of paying.
How to Deposit with ecoPayz
The minimum deposit that you can make is $25.00 and the max deposit allowed is $25,000. The steps are very simple:
- Login to your Casino.com account
- Press the ‘Deposit’ button at the top of the page
- Choose ecoPayz as your payment method
- Login to your ecoPayz account through the secure payment portal
- Enter the amount of money you deposit
- Click the ‘Deposit’ button to complete the transaction
How to Withdraw Money with ecoPayz
When you are ready to make a withdrawal of some of your winnings, this can be done with ecoPayz in the same manner. The first time you make a withdrawal you’ll need to verify your identity, and while this can seem like a minor inconvenience, it is for your protection. The process is pretty standard, you’ll need to scan and send us a photo ID, a copy of your credit card with the first 4 and last 6 digits showing (you can black out the middle numbers) and a proof of address. Once you’ve been verified we can safely transfer the money back to your account.
- Login to your Casino.com account
- Open the secure payment portal by clicking the player avatar or ‘Deposit’ button
- Choose the ‘Withdraw’ option
- Select ecoPayz from the list of options
- Enter the amount of money you wish to withdraw
- Click the ‘Withdraw’ button
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using ecoPayz
ecoPayz is available in more than 150 countries and is compatible with over 40 currencies. This makes it one of the most convenient payment methods at Casino.com.
As with any payment method, there are some advantages and disadvantages that any Canadian player should weigh before getting started.
- Quick transactions: With ecoPayz, your deposits are processed instantly, so you never have to wait around before playing your favorite online casino games.
- Registration is free: There is no charge to create an ecoPayz account. Once your account is registered, you can add money to the account in a variety of ways. You can connect it to your bank account, or you can choose other methods that don’t require personal or financial information for an added layer of security.
- Works for deposits and withdrawals: You can use ecoPayz for deposits from the minimum $25 to the $15,000 max deposit. It’s also a viable withdrawal option, allowing for withdrawals from $5 to $15,000.
- Secure: ecoPayz is a regulated financial service that adheres to a high level of security. They never share customer or financial data with any third party, and all transfers are encrypted with 256-bit SSL encryption.
- Fees: While Casino.com doesn’t charge any fees for deposits and withdrawals, there are some fees associated with managing an ecoPayz account. For more details, read through the Terms and Conditions when registering your account.
- Low Limits: While some payment methods have withdrawal limits that reach as high as $35,000, ecoPayz limits withdrawals to just $15,000.
Is ecoPayz Safe?
EcoPayz guarantees the total protection of both your money before and during the transfer, and your personal information. They are using the most technologically advanced security and fraud solutions. They are also sanctioned through the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) which gives peace of mind to their millions of users worldwide.
When you begin to make the transaction from your Casino.com Canada account the transaction will be encrypted with a 256 bit encryption using either SSL or TSL, depending on the browser you’re using.
In addition to that, the servers that hold any private, financial information are hosted on a separate server and in a secure, private location.
By instituting these security measures, ecoPayz can not only state that keeping their clients information private is their top priority, they can also back it up.
Is ecoPayz instant?
You can transfer money instantly, although withdrawing it to a common bank account from your ecoPayz account can take a few days.
Is ecoPayz free of charge?
Casino.com doesn’t charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. However, there might be fees associated with ecoPayz. Check the ecoPayz Terms and Conditions for a complete overview of their fees and charges.