Play Live Baccarat at Casino.com Canada
Dragon Jackpot Baccarat LivePlay for realBaccarat LivePlay for realGrand Baccarat LivePlay for realPrestige Baccarat LivePlay for realLounge 7 Seat BaccaratPlay for realGrand Baccarat NCPlay for realLive from Les A, Mayfair BaccaratPlay for real
Table of Contents:
Live Dealer Baccarat is one of the best ways to play this classic card game, getting up-close-and-personal and experiencing this game as it was meant to be experienced. There are many Live Dealer Baccarat games to play at Casino.com CA, all of which use the Punto Banco variant and have a stake range that begins at just $1 per hand and increases to $5,000.
Our Live Dealer Baccarat games can be enjoyed by players from Canada across all stake levels, and thanks to this complete guide, as well as our extensive help files and dedicated customer support team, you don’t need to know how to play to join in.
If this is your first introduction to Baccarat in all its forms then sit back, read this guide, and you’ll be an expert in no time.
- Playable Live Casino Baccarat Tables: 13+
- Software/ Platform: Playtech.
- Minimum and Maximum Bet Limits: $1 to $5,000.
- Spectator Mode: Yes, some games allow it.
The wide stake range and the fact that Baccarat has high limits is what draws many players to this game. It’s also why it’s so popular with high-stake poker players, including some of the best-known Texas Hold’em players on the circuit.
Many people are less familiar with the rules of baccarat than blackjack or roulette, but in fact this face-paced game is very simple to pick up.
Available Live Baccarat Games to Play In Canada
The first step to playing our Live Baccarat games is to get yourself an account at Casino.com CA. All new members are offered a Welcome Bonus Package, which includes bonus credits and other extras, most of which can be used to play live games, including Baccarat, Blackjack, Roulette, and more.
Once you have signed up, then you just need to fund your account using one of the many available deposit options, from e-wallets to credit cards, debit cards, and bank transfers. The next step is to choose your game.
We have listed all available Live Baccarat games below, with stake ranges that begin at just $1 per hand and can be increased to $5,000:
Live Baccarat Game Name Bet Limits (min-max) Description Grand Baccarat Live $1 to $5,000 Enter this golden room and enjoy a variety of side bets. Prestige Baccarat $2 to $5,000 This table offers a custom designed cloth and backdrop which depicts the Chinese symbol of luck. Standard baccarat rules are employed. Baccarat Live $1 to $5,000 A basic live variant of Punto Banco Baccarat. Dragon Tiger $1 to $2,500 The goal of the game is to bet which side (dragon or tiger) is dealt a higher value card, or whether the result is a tie. Speed Baccarat $1 to $5,000 Enjoy the thrill of playing Baccarat at a much faster rate. This table uses standard Baccarat rules. VIP Baccarat $1 to $5,000 This is a high-stakes variant of the game of Baccarat with 6 side bets, in addition to the Player Bet, the Banker Bet and the Tie Bet.
Many of these games feature something known as Spectator Mode or Watcher Mode. Simply put, this mode lets you join a game without committing to play. You can simply watch the other players in action, getting to grips with the process and learning the rules and features as you go. When you’re ready to play, head over to the live casino lobby and meet our Baccarat dealers!
Why Live Dealer?
Pitting your skills against a real dealer via a live stream is the closest you can get to being in a real casino, without actually leaving your home. This is one of the main draws of Live Dealer Baccarat, and it’s the same draw that has made Live Dealer casino games some of the most sought-after in the iGaming sector.
You can chat with the dealer and the players, watch the game unfold in real-time, and take advantage of a host of unique features, offers, and more. See below to understand just how a Live Baccarat game differs from one played on a virtual table:
- Play with Real Cards and a Real Dealer.
- A Complete, Immersive Experience.
- Play Alongside Other Players.
- A Fun, Tactile Experience on Desktop and Mobile.
- Fast Streams and Chat Features.
- Multiple Cam Options.
- Advanced Support.
- Slower Than Virtual Games.
- Time Limits.
- Difficult to Multi-Table.
Baccarat is not a complicated game. There are some basic rules to learn, the betting structure is relatively simple, and while there are some intricate rules to understand, you can pick these up as you play.
The basic rules are as follows:
- Layout and Play: Baccarat games played in North America, China, and large parts of Europe follow the Punto Banco variant, which translates as “Player Banker”. The cards are typically dealt from a shoe containing 6 to 8 decks and the highest hand value is 9.
- Purpose: There are two hands in a single game, one for each the player and the banker, and it’s up to the player to bet on the winner. Each hand is dealt two cards, but there are also occasions in which a third card may be drawn, as discussed below.
- Betting Options: There are three main bets available during a game of Baccarat:
- Banker: A bet on the banker’s hand that returns the highest chance of success.
- Player: A bet on the player’s hand. This pays the same as the banker bet but has a slightly smaller chance of success.
- Tie: The Tie option pays more but has the lowest chance of success.
- Baccarat Card Values: In Baccarat, cards Ace to 9 are represented by their face value, with the Ace serving as the one. Cards of ten and higher all score zero. The total score is always taken from the rightmost digit, which is why it’s not possible to attain a score of 10 or higher. This means that if the player gets a 5 and a 6 to a total of 11, their actual score will be 1; if they get a 7 and an 8, to a total of 15, then it will be 5.
- 3rd Card Rule: A 3rd card may be drawn if neither the player or the banker secures an 8 or 9.
Odds and Payouts
The odds of Baccarat differ depending on the bet that you place. There are three options:
The Banker and the Player have the lowest house edge, which means you have the highest chance of securing consistent wins. The Tie, however, returns considerably poorer odds.
This means that if you were to consistently bet on the Tie over the course of hundreds or even thousands of hands, you can expect to lose more money than you would with the other options. This is why Baccarat experts recommend avoiding the Tie and focusing on the other options.
Top 3 Strategies
Contrary to what you might have been told elsewhere, there is no guaranteed way to win a hand of Baccarat. Many strategy guides, blogs, and video tutorials claim otherwise, but unless you have an unfair advantage gained by manipulating the game (which is simply not possible in the world of tight regulation and strict audits) then you cannot guarantee your success.
However, there are some tips and tricks to help you reduce your losses and increase your success while at the Live Baccarat table. Some of the most basic and effective Baccarat strategies include:
- Bet on the banker - The difference between the banker’s odds and the player’s odds are only slight, but they always favour the banker. In many games of Baccarat, including the Live Baccarat varieties discussed herein, the banker will win 51% of the time and the player will win 49% of the time when you discount the tie.
This leads many to recommend betting on the banker as often as possible, but of course, there is no fun in placing the same bet again and again, so it may help to switch things up on occasion and bet on the player.
- Avoid the tie - The odds heavily favour the banker bet, but they are only slightly better than the player bet, so it’s okay to switch between these two and many Baccarat players will do just that. However, if you want to focus on the most likely outcomes, then you should avoid betting on the tie.
The tie lands very rarely and while it does pay more money, its appearance is not in line with its payout, which is why it’s rarely recommended.
- Manage your money - Proper bankroll management is key if you want to safeguard your fortunes and prevent losing large sums of money. A bankroll is basically a gambling budget, an amount of money that you can afford to lose and one that you won’t increase for a fixed period of time.
The exact size of your bankroll will depend on your experience, your affordability, and the amount of time that you want to spend playing the game. You should never spend more than you can afford to lose, you should never assume that you will win, and you should seek help from our Safer Gambling tools if you feel like you’re losing control.
All Live Casino games at Casino.com CA come courtesy of the Playtech Eurolive platform, a highly-praised platform that is the highlight of the Live Casino industry. This platform is home to classic games like Blackjack and Baccarat, as well as titles such as 3 Card Brag.
This guide contains most of the information you will need to play Live Dealer Baccarat, including rules, bonuses, strategies, tips, and more. If you still find yourself overwhelmed by the game, however, then you can use one of the two contact options below:
- In-Game Help Menu: All Live Dealer Casino games have a built-in help file to guide you through. This can be accessed by clicking the small “hamburger help” icon in the top corner (the three horizontal lines). You will be taken to an extensive help guide which discusses the rules, features, statistics, and more.
- Customer Support: We have a committed, dedicated, and professional customer support team on hand to help you when you need it. You can contact the team via Live Chat, phone, or email. We will endeavour to respond to your query as quickly as possible and are open to receive messages 24 hours a day.
Bonuses and Promotions
Pick up a Welcome Bonus Package before you sign up at Casino.com CA. This is the perfect way to be introduced to all of our games, including the half-dozen Baccarat titles mentioned above. You can find details of our offers on our Promotions and Bonuses pages.
Additional Live Dealer Games
Once you’ve had your fill of Baccarat then you can take your chips to other Live Dealer tables. Many dealers are awaiting you across many different games, including Live Roulette, Live Hold’em Poker, Live Blackjack, 3 Card Brag and Hi-Lo. There are card games, wheel-games, games of chance, and much more.
PLAY LIVE BACCARAT NOW
Baccarat is James Bond’s favourite game. In some of the latest iterations of the 007 franchise, it was switched for Poker, which is more common and better known. But, if you focus on the books, penned by Ian Fleming, and on the early films, it was all about Baccarat.
Baccarat is also popular with many professional poker players and countless high-rollers—seen as a game of patience and strategy, as well as luck.
To play the game that Britain’s best-known secret agent was so enthralled with, sign up to Casino.com CA and join in. We have a Welcome Bonus Package available to all new Canadian players and this can be used to play Live Baccarat and other Live Dealer games.