Welcome, If you had a casino account with Casino.com, please click here for more information or to login.
18+. New Players Only. 100% Bonus On First Deposit Up To £50 & 50 Bonus Spins (30 Spins On Day 1, 10 On Day 2, 10 On Day 3) For Book Of Dead Slot Only. Min First Deposit Of £10. Max Bonus £100. Max Bonus Bet £5. Max Bonus Cash-Out £250. 40x Wagering Requirements. Bonus Expiry 30 Days. Bonus Spins Expiry 2 Days. Game Restrictions Apply. Further Terms Apply
Welcome bonus for new players only | Maximum bonus is 100% up to £100 | Min. deposit is £20 | No max cash out | Wagering is 35x bonus | Maximum bet with an active bonus is £5 | Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse | Cashback is cash with no restrictions | Skrill & Neteller deposits excluded | Cashback applies to deposits where no bonus is included | T&C's apply
New players only, 18+. £10 minimum deposit. 40x wagering requirement. £5 max bonus bet. £250 maximum cashout for each individual bonus. Bonus will expire in 30 days. Free spins will expire in 48 hours. Full terms and Bonus terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+ UK Customers only. £10 deposit required. Free spins are valid for 72 hours from the time issued. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.
Open your account at Casino.com UK today and fund your bankroll using Visa, one of the most popular online payment methods, for the chance to play real money games for actual cash payouts. As well as fast and easy money transactions and no fuss, as a Casino.com player you can also claim one of our many online casino bonuses such as our 100% up to £100 Bonus plus 200 spins for new players (please note that wagering, betting restrictions, and other T&Cs apply). When you play our casino games, you can expect state-of-the-art software, fast action, and game stability every time you log in and play. With quick and secure deposit options, you will experience complete peace of mind when it comes to your money transactions, so you can concentrate on your game and have fun. Getting started at our Visa Casino is easy; simply open an account and choose Visa as your preferred way to transfer funds into your casino account, then play!
WHAT IS A VISA CASINO?
Visa Electron, or Visa Debit is one of the most popular cards used worldwide.
As an Electron Casino, we allow players to pay their deposits from and withdraw their winnings onto their Visa Debit card and Revolut Accounts. Many players prefer this way of paying as Visa is a big name company that deals with millions of transactions a day, ensuring quick and secure banking.
WHAT IS REVOLUT VISA?
Revolut is a prepaid card powered by Visa that is headquartered in London. Casino.com recently started accepting Revolut payments as part of our effort to give our UK players a wide selection of payment options.
Thanks to its convenience and ease of use, it has quickly become one of the most popular payment methods. Once you log in to the cashier, you can simply enter the numbers on your card and the three digits on the back, and you're all set. Since Visa backs it, you'll also get the peace of mind knowing the transaction is 100% secure.
One of the biggest benefits of Revolut is that as a prepaid card is that you can only deposit money that you have on the card. This is a great way to prevent yourself from depositing money you don't have and falling into a dangerous cycle.
Another advantage of the Revolut card is that it's an accepted withdrawal method as well. As long as you make a deposit with Revolut, you can request that the withdrawal be placed back on the card when the time comes to take money out of your account.
HOW TO DEPOSIT VIA VISA
The Visa deposit method is one of the most recognizable payment methods in the world. At Casino.com, you can use it to deposit any amount of money from the minimum £5 deposit to the £25,000.
The process is extremely simple; just follow these simple steps.
- Login to your Casino.com UK account
- Click on the “Deposit” button
- Choose the Visa payment option
- You will need to register your card the first time you use it at the online casino
- Add your name, billing address, credit card number, and the CVV2 code from the back of the card
- For future deposits, you can choose this card from the drop down menu
- Enter the amount of money you wish to deposit
- Confirm your card by entering the CVV2 code
- Click on the “Confirm and Deposit” button to complete the transaction.
The Casino.com payment processor is highly secured with bank level encryption, designed to protect your money and financial information during the transfer.
HOW TO WITHDRAW MONEY VIA VISA
You can withdraw available money from your account back to your Visa card. Bonus money that hasn't met the minimum wagering requirements will not be available for withdrawal.
- Login to your Casino.com account
- Visit the cashier by clicking on the layer avatar on the top of the page or clicking the “Deposit” button
- Open the “Withdrawal” menu
- Select Visa from the list of payment options
- Enter the total amount you wish to withdraw
- Select your Visa card from the drop down menu
- Click the “Withdraw” button.
BENEFITS AND DISADVANTAGES OF USING A VISA CARD AT THE ONLINE CASINO
A Visa card is one of the most recognizable payment processors in the world. This makes it one of the most convenient payment methods, especially if you already have a card.
- Convenience: If you already have a Visa card, you can use it without having to go out and purchase a prepaid card at a local retailer or register new accounts with e-wallet solutions.
- Security: Visa is one of the most payment methods in the world. Every transaction has a powerful encryption that protects the money while it's being transferred and the player's privacy.
- High Deposit Limit: The Visa card has a £25,000 deposit limit, which gives British players the freedom and flexibility to make the deposit they want.
- Deposits and Withdrawals: Not all payment methods accept deposits and withdrawals. By using one card for both, you're cutting down on the number of accounts you need to add to your casino account and making it easier to manage.
- Withdrawal limit of £25,000: If you had a good couple of days at Casino.com, you could only withdraw up to £25,000 with your Visa card, while some e-wallet solutions have limits as high as £35,000.
Is Visa instant?
Casino.com processes Visa transactions within 24 hours. It may take some additional time for Visa to process the transfer on their end.
Is Visa safe?
Visa is an extremely safe method to transfer money to and from your online casino account. The company uses powerful SSL encryption and has multiple fraud detection tools to ensure that you, and only you, complete your deposits and withdrawals without any security breaches.
Why was my transaction declined?
The most common reasons for a declined Visa deposit are as follows:
- You have exceeded your credit limit. (Contact your bank).
- You have submitted incomplete or incorrect information. The name, address and/or telephone number must match those registered with your payment card company. (Try again)
- The CVV2 number was entered incorrectly. (Try again)
If you continue experiencing issues, you can contact your bank or our customer support services for assistance.
Will Visa deposits show in my bankroll right away?
Yes. So long as the transaction has been completed properly, with all details matching those registered to your card, your payment card deposit will show in your bankroll in moments.
How do I withdraw my winnings to my payment card?
If you have made a deposit using your payment card, you can also withdraw your winnings using the same card. Go to the Cashier, click on Withdraw, select your card and the amount you wish to withdraw, then complete the requested details to finalise your transaction.
- Casino UK
- Payment Methods
- Visa Casino