Play Online Baccarat at Casino.com Nigeria
Baccarat OnlinePlay for realPremium Baccarat OnlinePlay for real
Rules | Card Values | Third Card Rule | Odds and Payouts | Top Strategies Bonuses and Promotions | FAQ | Play Now
Baccarat is a classic casino title that has grown in popularity thanks to online gaming. It’s a game that you might just walk past in the brickand-mortar casinos, but our members here at Casino.com NG love to sit down and play this simple card game. Baccarat is a game that comes with a low house edge and, not only that, also comes with three popular variants in the form of Punto Banco, Baccarat Chemin De Fer, and Baccarat Banque.
Here at Casino.com NG you can play all forms of Online Baccarat games from anywhere in Nigeria. If you combine this with our great casino bonuses and superior table gaming experience, then you’ll quickly realise that Casino.com is the best online baccarat casino for any Nigerian player. Come and enjoy this popular casino game today. Below we explain just how easy it is to play online baccarat, along with tips on how to play your cards right.
RULES: HOW TO PLAY BACCARAT?
Understanding how to play baccarat begins with the table layout, including the three main betting options of Player, Dealer, and Tie. These three simple bets make up the core of the game and they are all you really need to play it, making it a perfect fit for beginners. However, for anyone looking for more betting options, baccarat also comes with a selection of additional side bets:
- Player Pair – you win if the player gets a matching pair of cards
- Dealer Pair – you win if the dealer gets a matching pair of cards
- Perfect Pair – you win if a suited pair of cards appears
- Either Pair – you win if either the player of the dealer gets a matching pair of cards
- Big – you win if the total ends up as 5 or 6
- Small – you win if the total ends up as a 4
The Player Pair and Dealer Pair side bets are popular with our players since they offer a little diversity and extra excitement into an otherwise straightforward game. In summary, these bets involve wagering on a pair being dealt with the Player or Dealer with the first two cards (such as 4-4 or J-J). If any other hand is dealt, then those side bets are instantly lost - hence the excitement. Once the side bets are resolved, the game continues as normal and all standard bets can then be placed going forward.
Next up are the card values used within the game. Fortunately, these are very easy to understand. All cards from two to nine are taken as face value: twos are worth 2, nines are worth 9. All tens and face cards such as Jack, Queen, and King are all calculated as zero (0), while Aces count as one (1).
Card Value Example:
8 + 6 = 14 Hand counts as 4 6 + 6 + 6 = 15 Hand counts as 8 10 + 9 = 19 Hand = “Natural” 9 King + Ace + 3 = 4 Hand counts as 4
The Gameplay is simple and you start the game by choosing one of the three main betting options which, as we mentioned earlier, are Player, Dealer and Tie. Place your money on any of these bets (and your side bets, if desired) and then things get started.
You and the Dealer are both dealt with two cards: what happens next depends on the values of those first cards, with the all-important third card rule coming into play. Let’s examine how these third cards work and show you the various situations and possible outcomes.
THIRD CARD RULE
If the value of the cards falls between 0-5 then a third card is automatically dealt. If your card value reaches 6 or 7 then you must hold (i.e. not draw anymore cards) and finally a winning hand is one that reaches a value of 8 or 9.
The dealer will only follow the 3-card rule if any of the following situations occur:
- If the dealer ends up with 3 points, he will take a third card - except if your third card is showing as an 8.
- If the dealer ends up with 4 points, he will take a third card - except if your third card is showing a 0, 1, 8, or 9.
- If the dealer ends up with 5 points, he will take a third card - except if your third card is showing between 4 and 7.
- If the dealer ends up with 6 points, he will take a third card - except if your third card is either a 6 or an 8.
ODDS AND PAYOUTS
The odds and payouts in Baccarat are straightforward and are described clearly in the payout table below. Read on to find all the possible bets and payout ratios, along with some examples to show you possible winning amounts.
Baccarat Payout Table
Bet Type Payout Dealer 0.95:1 Player 1:1 Tie 8:1 Player or Dealer Pair 11:1 Perfect Pair 25:1 Either Pair 5:1 Big 0.54:1 Small 1.5:1
So, two quick examples:
- If you bet $5 on the Player option, then you’ll receive $10 (your $5 bet and the $5 winnings) in return.
- If you bet $5 on the Perfect Pair, then you’ll receive $130 (your $5 bet and $125 winnings) in return.
Furthermore, the Dealer’s hand has one of the lowest house advantages in all of online casino at just 1.06%. This includes a 5% commission taken by the house on all Dealer bets, which makes it one of the best options for players really looking to take home a profit.
If you need any more details on the rules then you can check out our help section below, where you’ll find everything that you need.
TOP 3 STRATEGIES
Baccarat is predominantly based on a set of predefined rules where players are unable to dictate the state of play after the first two cards have been drawn. This is different from poker or blackjack, for example, where players can choose to keep betting or drawing cards respectively. This also alleviates the possibility of playing the game with deep and detailed strategies.
The result is that players focus heavily on strategy surrounding the initial bets, placed at the start of the game.
The three strategies that we’ll dive into here will be: betting on the dealer, ignoring the tie bet, and money management.
- Bet on the Dealer – Many players consider this to be the best wager in Baccarat, and that line of thinking is all down to the low house edge of 1.06%. Compare this to the 1.36% house edge when backing the player bet, and you can see a clear advantage: it’s a lower reward, but also lower risk.
- Don’t bet on a Tie – The tie bet shows a clear disadvantage with a house edge of 14.4% against both the player and dealer bets. Ignoring the tie bet is a wise choice for anyone playing Baccarat, especially if you want to increase your chances of winning regularly.
- Money management – We have two popular choices to recommend when managing your money: The Pocket Trick Strategy and the Budget System. Both revolve around dividing your bankroll into sections, enabling you to keep track of what you win and lose - as with all online casino games, close monitoring of your bankroll is essential. This also helps you manage your maximum and minimum betting limits.
HELP AND SUPPORT
Playing baccarat online at Casino.com NG is an easy experience for anyone, from beginners to seasoned professionals. You can play at your own pace but if you ever feel as though the game is moving too fast, or you can’t quite follow the action, there is no need to worry. There are various resources on-hand to offer all the gambling assistance you need:
- Game Help Menu: If you are currently playing the game, then you can look for the Hamburger menu in the top corner of the screen. You’ll find all the most crucial information including game rules, limits, payouts, betting options, and the game flow. For any basic issues, this should sort you right out.
- Customer Support: For players who need additional help - whether that’s to do with baccarat specifically or a more general issue - then they can call on our customer support team. Our knowledgeable team is on hand to help you 24/7 via email, telephone, and live chat.
BONUSES AND PROMOTIONS
Playing at Casino.com Nigeria comes with many advantages and it’s our aim to offer the best bonuses, free spins deals, and promotions in the industry. We suggest that you check out our popular promotions page here before you head to the game lobby, as we often have exclusive baccarat deals that will boost your bankroll.
- How do you win at baccarat?
You need to predict the correct outcome when placing your bet at the start of the game. This could include any of the main betting options: Player, Dealer, and Tie. However, you can also win in baccarat by placing side bets which occur in addition to the main bets. These include bets such as Player Pair, Dealer Pair, Perfect Pair, Either Pair, Big, and Small.
- What’s the best strategy for baccarat?
Due to the set of predefined rules that dictate gameplay in baccarat, there are no standout strategies that can help you win. However, the best tip we can give is that you understand the payout ratios of the three main betting options. The Dealer bet is the best option, followed by the Player bet and then the Tie bet. The Dealer bet carries a much higher winning ratio than the Tie bet, but also pays out less. Trust your instincts and always keep an eye on your balance!
- Does anyone ever win at baccarat?
Yes, many of our Nigerian players have already won when playing baccarat at Casino.com NG. By choosing your baccarat bets wisely, you can increase your winning potential. Opting for the Dealer and Player bets over the Tie bets instantly puts you in a stronger position. If you follow this simple rule then you will increase your chances of picking up wins every time you play baccarat at Casino.com NG - however, remember that winning is never guaranteed.
- Is it safe to play baccarat at Casino.com NG?
Yes, playing baccarat is completely safe at Casino.com NG. We are a fully regulated online casino and our Gibraltar and UK gaming licenses demonstrate that all our players can trust us when it comes to fair gaming, payouts, and data safety. We are dedicated to making all safety and security features a priority at our casino and we only work with the most respected software providers in the iGaming industry, Such as Playtech, NetEnt, Microgaming, Realistic, Pragmatic Play.
- Can I play on my mobile?
Yes of course. You are able to play nearly all of the games available in the Casino.com NG lobby on your mobile device. You can expect the very best gaming experiences on all your small screen devices, such as your smartphone or tablet. There is no need to download any additional software: you can just open up the Casino.com NG URL on your smartphone and start playing straight away. It’s quick and easy gaming, just like it should be when you want to play on the go.
PLAY BACCARAT FOR REAL MONEY
Baccarat is a simple game to understand and many of our Nigerian players are already enjoying this popular game. It doesn’t matter if you’re a seasoned veteran or a beginner who has only just started out in the online casino world: all our players can enjoy the baccarat experience. If you’re new here, then come and register your Casino.com account and login to play for real money today. Casino.com NG is the best place to play baccarat online, so why would you go anywhere else
If you want to experience the latest in online casino gaming then why not give our live dealer baccarat game a try? Click here to launch the game now.