Play Premium Blackjack Online
Premium BlackjackPlay for real
Take your online Blackjack game to the next level when you play Premium Blackjack at Casino.com CA. It's the same game of 21 that you love, but with high stakes table that allows you to wager up to $500 per hand.
The Premium Blackjack table gives great odds for Canadian players, with a low house edge and two side bets, Player or Dealer Pairs and 21+3, that can generate some nice wins.
One of Premium Blackjack's leading features is that it gives players additional chances at winning real money. You can play up to 5 hands at the same time, which can be used to your advantage when it comes to your hitting or standing strategy. You'll get some other benefits when playing Premium Blackjack, such as doubling after a split, doubling on any regular hand, and an automatic Ten-Card Charlie win.
Premium Blackjack Key Features
- Provider: Playtech
- RTP: 99.58%
- Max Win: x100
- Min Bet: $0.50
- Max Bet: $500
How to Play Premium Blackjack
The goal of Premium Blackjack is to beat the dealer. There are two ways to win:
- Have a higher point total than the dealer, without going over 21 points.
- The dealer goes over 21, provided that your point total doesn't also exceed 21.
The points are based on the card values:
- A: It can be worth either 1 or 11 points
- 2 – 9: Point value is identical to the card value
- 10 – K: These cards are all worth 10 points.
When you first open the Premium Blackjack table, you can choose to play up to five hands at the same time. Place your ante bet for each hand in the appropriate place on the table. You also have the option of lacing chips on the Player, Dealer Pair, and 21+3 side bets for each of the hands. You don't have to have the same wager for each hand.
All the player hands are dealt two face-up cards, while the dealer receives one card, which is face-up. The gameplay is the same as a standard game of online Blackjack. You have the option to Hit, Stand, Double, Split, and get Insurance.
Special Features for Premium Blackjack
While the basic gameplay is the same as online Blackjack, this variant does have several different features.
- Select from the three sets of betting limits you want for your table
- The game is played using a six-deck shoe, but all the cards are shuffled after each hand
- You can only split a hand one time
- You can double your bet on one half of a split a hand
- Since the dealer only has one card, it can't check for a blackjack when it has an Ace showing
- If you split either an Ace or 10-point card and your new second card completes a blackjack, it pays out as a regular win and not the 3:2 blackjack win
The Rules of Premium Blackjack
- A regular win pays out a 1:1 ratio.
- If a player goes over 21 points, they bust and automatically lose the hand.
- If both the player and dealer have matching point totals, from 17 – 21, it is a push, and the chips are returned to the player
- The dealer will always hit if it has 16 points or less and stands on a 17, including a "soft 17," which includes an Ace that is worth 11 points
- If the player goes bust, the dealer doesn't draw any cards
- If the player doubles down when the dealer is showing a 10-point card, they will receive the doubled bet back should the dealer have a blackjack
- If the player doubles down when the dealer is showing an Ace, they will not receive the doubled bet back should the dealer have a blackjack
- A blackjack beats a hand that is worth 21 points
When you receive two cards with the same value, including any combination of 10-point cards, you can split them into two hands. You will have to place a matching ante bet, and then each card will receive a second face-up card. You can play each hand as you would a regular hand, with two exceptions: if you have another matching pair, you can't split them again, and split Aces can only receive one additional card each.
Before you receive your third card, you have the option to double your bet. While some games only allow this type of action with certain hands, Premium Blackjack has no limits when you can double. After you double down, you will only receive one more card, so use this feature wisely.
When the dealer has an Ace showing, you will have the option to buy Insurance against a blackjack. The Insurance will cost you half your ante, so if you place a $5 bet, the insurance bet will be $2.50. If the dealer has a blackjack, you will receive a 2:1 payout, which means you won't lose any money on the bet. However, if the dealer doesn't have a blackjack, that house will keep your insurance bet.
10 Card Charlie
One of the rarest wins in Premium Blackjack is the 10 Card Charlie. To get this hand, you will need to hit eight times, giving you a total of 10 cards without going bust. The only hand that can beat a 10 Card Charlie is if the dealer has a blackjack.
If you want to put a little extra action in your game, you can place a bet on one of the three side bets on the table. Whether you win or lose the hand, go bust, or have blackjack, it will not affect the side bets. The three side bets are:
- Pairs: There are two different pair bets; you can bet on your hand or the dealers. The hands you're betting on will need the two face-up cards to match to win the bet. The payouts for this bet are as follows:
- Same number but different color: 6:1
- Same number and color but different suit: 12:1
- Same number and suit: 25:1
- 21+3: This bet will pay out if your two face-up cards and the dealer's first card combine to make high-value poker hands.
- Suited Three of a Kind 100:1
- Straight Flush 40:1
- Three of a Kind 30:1
- Straight 10:1
- Flush 5:1
Premium Blackjack Odds and Payouts
Blackjack, in general, is known as one of the best casino games to play because the house edge is so low. A regular win will pay out even money. So, for example, if you make a $5 bet and win, you'll get your money back plus an additional $5. Blackjack is the best hand, not including the side bets, with a 3:2 payout, while Insurance has a 2:1 pay ratio.
Winnings Pays Winning Hand 1:1 Insurance 2:1 Blackjack 3:2
Get your Premium Blackjack Bonus Today
Casino.com CA has the best blackjack-themed bonuses in Canada. It all starts with our exclusive Welcome Package that includes a range of bonus offers. Once you're a member of the online casino, you'll be eligible for bonuses and promotions that are tailored for online Blackjack. The bonuses are frequently updated; visit the Promotions page to see all the latest offers.
These can be a great way to try out a new betting strategy or variant you don't know risk-free. Visit the Bonus Page for a complete breakdown of the different types of bonuses and an explanation of the wager requirements.
We are Here to Help
Premium Blackjack is an exciting game that gives Canadian casino players a great chance at winning real money. However, if you're not sure of the rules or something isn't clear, it can be a bit frustrating. There are several different methods to get the answers you need, so you can enjoy playing without worry.
- In-Game Help Menu: Premium Blackjack, like all online casino games at Casino.com CA, comes with a detailed help menu. Click on the Hamburger button to open the menu, and there you'll find a detailed list of the rules, payouts, information on the side bets, and much more.
- Customer Support: If you don't see the answer to your question, or you have questions regarding deposit and withdrawals, claiming bonuses, redeeming bonus winnings, technical issues, and more, contact our dedicated Customer Support team. They can be reached at any time, day or night, via Live Chat, email, and telephone.
Play Premium Blackjack for Real Money
Whether you want to play one hand or five, Premium Blackjack is one of the best online Blackjack tables at Casino.com CA. You can choose the betting limits you want, which is great if you're looking for some high roller hands or play a relaxing low-stakes game. The animation and sound effects really set the tone and create the feeling of playing at an exclusive table at the casino. Register your account and make a deposit so you can start playing for real money today. Don't forget to claim your Welcome Package with your first deposit and use that bonus money to make your first bets.
If you want to take things to another level, make sure you check out our Live Blackjack options, where you can play the game with real dealers