Play Live Dealer Baccarat
Baccarat LivePlay for realGolden Baccarat LivePlay for realDragon Jackpot Baccarat LivePlay for realPrestige Mini Baccarat LivePlay for realGrand Baccarat LivePlay for realSqueeze Baccarat LivePlay for realSapphire Room Mini Baccarat LivePlay for real
Table of Contents:
Baccarat is a casino classic that has managed to grow in popularity over the years, thanks to the immersive new experiences that live casino gaming technology is capable of. The ‘live dealer’ instantly makes the game more appealing as you watch the action unfold right before your eyes.
Whether you’re an experienced Baccarat veteran or just a beginner at the tables, rest assured: you’re at the right site. Casino.com South Africa is by far the best Live Baccarat casino to play at and if you still need some tips or advice on how to play the game, we’ve got everything to help you right here.
- Live Dealer Baccarat Games: 7+
- Platform: Playtech.
- Betting Limits: $1 to $5000
- Watching Option: Yes, you can watch Baccarat games live
Our Collection of Live Baccarat Games
Casino.com South Africa offers exciting variants of Live Casino Baccarat. As always, you can expect the very best playing experience, with mobile-friendly gaming available across the whole of our Live Casino collection.
To help you along, we’ve provided a quick description of the top games below, along with the betting limits and RTP (return to player percentage):
Name of Game Bet Stakes (Low-High) RTP % Game Description Sapphire Room Mini Baccarat $1-$5000 85.6% - 98.76% A quick-paced game where all of the dealer and player cards are dealt and played face-up. Baccarat Lounge Live $5-$1500 85.6% - 98.76% Play on traditional Baccarat tables with a limited 7-player seat plan and 15 second betting time limit. Prestige Mini-Baccarat $5-$1500 85.6% - 98.76% Enjoy the game up close with multiple HD cam angles that zoom in to the cards being played. Golden Baccarat Live $1-$5000 85.6% -98.76% A high-tech playing interface is used to scan player and dealer cards for consistent play. Squeeze Baccarat Live $1-$5000 85.6% -98.76% A suspenseful game where the player who wagers the most on the hand gets to ‘squeeze’ the remaining cards first. Live Mini-Baccarat $1-$5000 85.6% -98.76% Another fast-paced game with the cards being dealt out face up. Traditional Baccarat rules apply. Grand Baccarat No Commission Live $1-$5000 85.6% -98.76% No commission is added when the dealer wins. However, the house edge is gained when the Dealer wins with a 6. See rules for full details.
Why Should I Play Live Dealer Baccarat?
Playing Live Dealer Baccarat is the closest experience you can get without actually sitting down at the tables in a real-life casino. It’s common for new players to feel overwhelmed but trust us: there’s nothing to worry about.
Playing any of our Live Baccarat games requires no extra skills or years of experience. All you need is an active Casino.com South Africa account and a reliable internet connection.
- As close to the real-life casino experience as you can get.
- Watch the action unfold through a live HD video stream.
- Chat to dealers and other players.
- No web cam or microphone required.
- Games only available to play when dealers are at the table.
- Requires a stable internet connection.
Understanding the layout of the Baccarat table goes a long way in explaining the rules of the game, with the three basic bets laid out on the table in front of you; the Player, the Dealer, the Tie.
To be a winner in Live Baccarat, you need to bet on the hand that you think will get closest to a total of 9 points. Your basic betting options are:
- The Player.
- The Dealer.
- The Tie.
All of our Live Baccarat tables also offer side bet options:
- Pairs: Dealer or player gets a perfect pair, pair, or either one.
- Big: Your bet is a winner if either the 5 or 6 cards are drawn.
- Small: Only a pair of cards are dealt to the dealer and the player.
- Egalite Extra: Bet on the Tie and what the Tie result will be.
Understanding card values is your next step. These are easy to remember: cards from 2 through to 9 are worth their face value in points: 10’s and any picture cards are worth zero points: and aces are worth 1 point.
The important rule to remember in Live Baccarat is that the points total can never be a double-digit number. For example, if you are dealt 7 and 8 cards, you’ll end up with 5 points rather than 15. You simply subtract 10 from any double-digit total.
How to Play a Basic Game of Live Baccarat
Sit down at the table and place your bets by choosing any of the betting options available: Player, Dealer, Tie, Pairs, Big, Small, Egalite.
You and the dealer are then each dealt two cards. Individual game rules will dictate how the game plays out in relation to how the first and second cards are dealt - face up or face down (which is also known as a ‘squeeze’ game).
The game is decided on the 3rd card rule. This is dependant on the type of Live Baccarat game you are playing. Basically, the game rules are in control from here on in:
- The player draws a 3rd card with a points total of between zero and five.
- The dealer’s move is explained clearly in the table below:
Points Total Two Cards 3rd Card if the Player has: No 3rd card if the Player has: 3 0 to 7 or 9 8 4 2 to 7 0, 1, 8 or 9 5 4 to 7 0, 1, 2, 3, 8 or 9 6 6 to 7 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 or 9 7, 8 or 9 No card No card
Mini Baccarat Rules
Our Mini-Baccarat Live games are a quick-paced, low-stakes version of the standard Live Baccarat game. However, you'll find that the payouts, side bets, and rules are all the same in the games available on our site.
It’s slightly different at the real casinos where players and dealers take turns in dealing out the cards. During Mini-Baccarat, only the dealer is in charge of the cards. This makes each betting round play out a lot quicker.
The Live Baccarat games at Casino.com South Africa deal with this in a slightly different way: by revealing the cards of the hand that has the most money bet on it. In Mini-Baccarat, all the cards are dealt with their faces up and this removes the need to reveal any cards. In turn, this speeds up play.
If you are ever in doubt about the rules, you can click through to the in-game ‘Help’ menu that features in every one of our Live Casino games. We’ve also got a useful ‘Help’ section that you can refer to below, if you get stuck at any time.
Odds and Payouts
In Baccarat Live, the player and dealer bets have a 1:1 payout and all bets on the Tie will result in an 8:1 payout. However, the rules do state that a 5% commission is to be taken on all dealer bets, with the exception of when you’re playing a ‘No Commission’ game.
For example, if you bet on the dealer with a $5 bet in a typical Live Casino Baccarat game, you would win $9.75 (5% commission included).
If you ever get stuck with the payouts, you can always refer to our ‘Help’ section (which is detailed below). Here, you can find out exactly how to view specific odds and payout numbers for each game.
Top 3 Live Baccarat Strategies
A large part of the Baccarat game is based around a predefined set of rules. The one strategy that you can work around is based on the initial bets you place at the start of each round.
We’ll only be focussing our strategies on the three main Baccarat bets — Player, Dealer, and Tie:
- Bet on the Dealer: Considered to be the wise bet by a number of Baccarat players due to the slightly improved odds of succeeding. You can see this clearly by looking at the 1.06% house edge on dealer bets against the 1.36% house edge when backing the player.
- Don’t bet on a Tie: Never get drawn into the 8 to 1 odds when backing the Tie, as the house edge for this bet is 14.4%. Winning the Tie bet is notably lower than when backing the more popular player and dealer bets.
- Money management: The Pocket Trick Strategy and the Budget System are two popular choices. These two options are both based around dividing your balance up into sections (to keep track of what you are winning and losing) and keeping to a strict minimum and maximum bet limit.
Live Baccarat Software
- com South Africa has partnered with Playtech and their highly-rated Eurolive ‘Live Casino’ platform. The decision to partner with Playtech was easy due to their impeccable safety records and exceptional security features.
- The Eurolive platform from Playtech is centred around 100s of HD cameras that stream the games straight onto your screen. All of the top games are available, such as Blackjack, Roulette and many other games. Play Hi-Lo, Spin a Win, and 3 Card Brag.
Another of the main reasons behind the partnership with Playtech was down to the quality of their excellent mobile-friendly games. The ease at which you can choose your chips and place your bets whilst still chatting to the dealer is impressive.
You still get the same Live Casino atmosphere on your mobile without sacrificing any of the full-scale desktop features. The graphics and video stream feeds are crystal clear, and Playtech captures the casino ambience perfectly.
Playing Live Dealer Baccarat online is an exciting experience for everyone. The variety of playing speed and stake limits is perfect for experienced players, but we understand that this can also be overwhelming for beginners. No need to worry, though — help is always at hand:
- Game Help Menu: Once you’re inside the game, look for the ‘hamburger menu’ on the top left of the game window and click on ‘Help’. You’ll find all of the essential information about the game here, with explanations of limits, payouts and statistics, game flow, and betting options.
- Customer Support: If you’re still stuck, you always have the option to talk to someone real. Our professional and knowledgeable support team will be more than happy to assist you around the clock, seven days a week via live chat, email or telephone.
Bonuses and Promotions
Playing at Casino.com South Africa comes with many advantages. We pride ourselves on offering the very best promotions, bonuses and free spins offers. We recommend you take a look at our promotions page before you start playing, as we often have exclusive Live Baccarat bonuses available.
We also suggest that you read our casino bonuses page where you can refresh your memory on the different types of free bonuses, promotions, and wagering requirements available here at Casino.com South Africa.
Other Live Dealer Games
We also offer many other types of Live Dealer games, such as Live Blackjack, Live Roulette, Live Hold'em Poker and many more. We think that after you’ve had a taste of the Live Baccarat tables, you’ll be eager to come and play in the other live casino game rooms as well.
Playing Live Dealer Baccarat puts you one step away from actually playing in a real casino. This is the main reason why so many of our players are now enjoying the live casino experience at our site. You’ve come to the right place, because Casino.com South Africa is the best Live Baccarat casino site to play at.