Play Live Blackjack at Casino.com Canada
Blackjack Live LobbyPlay for realAmber Blackjack LivePlay for realRoyale Blackjack LivePlay for realGrand Blackjack LivePlay for realSoho Blackjack LivePlay for realSapphire Room Blackjack LivePlay for realUnlimited Blackjack LivePlay for realSoiree Blackjack LivePlay for real
Table of Contents:
Live Dealer Blackjack Is one of the best ways to play this popular card game. The idea is simple: You play just like you would in a real casino, only you can do it from the comfort of your home or, thanks to mobile devices, while you’re on the move.
You just need an internet connection and at account at Casino.com CA and you can tap into a selection of the best Live Dealer Blackjack titles.
- Number of Live Dealer Blackjack Games Available: 8+
- Platform: Playtech.
- Min-Max Bet Limits: $1-$10,000.
- Spectator Mode: Yes.
One of the best ways to play the game of blackjack is via the Live Dealer setup. Live Blackjack puts players in the hot seat and allows them to experience a real casino environment as they stay in the comfort of their homes.
Available Live Blackjack Games to Play
Live Dealer Blackjack gives players a chance to experience a real blackjack game, taking place in a casino and with a real dealer. All of this is streamed directly onto the player’s desktop or mobile device, giving them a connection to the casino and allowing them to play as if they were sitting in front of the dealer.
To see what Blackjack games are available at Casino.com CA, take a look below. We currently have 8 different variants for you to play, beginning at a stake level of just $1 and going all the way to a maximum of $10,000, with varying RTPs, themes, and features:
Live Blackjack Game Limits RTP% Description Soho Blackjack $5 to $10,000 95.9% - 99.46% High-stakes, 24/7 access, and an 8-deck shoe. Unlimited Blackjack $5 to $5,000 95.9% - 99.46% An unlimited number of players can join at one time and play on the same hand. Amber Blackjack $10 to $10,000 95.9% - 99.46% Bet Behind other players in this classic variant. Soiree Blackjack $50 to $5,000 95.9% - 99.46% Several player requests can be made, including a shuffle or shoe change. Two side bets are also used. Grand Blackjack $50 to $5,000 95.9% - 99.46% Players can win with a 10-Card Charlie and they can double after splits. Sapphire Room Blackjack $1 to $5,000 95.9% - 99.46% 3:2 for a blackjack, insurance can be taken, and 8 decks are used. Royal Blackjack $5 to $5,000 95.9% - 99.46% Several options available, including side bets and multi-seating. Blackjack Live Lobby $5 to $5,000 95.9% - 99.46% A classic variant, with splits, doubles, and side bets.
Why Live Dealer?
Blackjack is a world apart from virtual varieties of this popular card room. The features are similar, the goal is the same, and the payouts are also similar, but there are a few key differences, including the fact that Live Dealer Blackjack takes place on a table with real players (all playing from their computer) and a real dealer.
This is made possible thanks to a high-quality stream, and in addition to seeing the dealer’s moves and watching how other players interact, you can also chat with the table.
- A More Immersive Experience
- More Communal
- Chat Box to Interact
- Other Players are Involved
- Many Different Game Variants and Features
- You Can Watch the Game Unfold in Real-Time
- Games Can be Slower
- Longer Waiting Times
- Harder to Multi-Table
Blackjack is a simple game on the surface, but there are many intricacies and complexities, things that take this “game of 21” to another level and make it much more intricate than it first seems. That’s why Blackjack’s popularity has endured so long, why it is a game played by everyone from casual players in homes and card rooms, to professionals in Blackjack tournaments and glitzy casinos.
The basic rules of blackjack, which you should bear in mind when playing Live Dealer Blackjack, include:
- Card Values: Blackjack card values are very easy to learn as most of them are represented by their face value. For instance, 2 counts for 2 and 3 counts for 3. The only exceptions are the face cards, which all count for 10, and an Ace, which can count for 1 or 11.
- Moves: The basic moves and outcomes in Live Blackjack are as follows:
- Hit: Another card is dealt from the shoe and the hand continues.
- Stand: The player settles on the score that they have and the hand ends when the dealer takes their turn.
- Blackjack: A 10 and an Ace combine to create a winning hand. A Blackjack is also known as a “Natural” and is the highest possible score.
- Special Moves: You may see some of the following options in Live Blackjack games, but it’s rare to find them all available in the same game, especially Surrender, which is not that common.
- Insurance: Players can choose to take insurance when the dealer’s card is an ace. If taken, players win when the dealer turns a 10 and secures a blackjack.
- Surrender: Players can “fold” their hand and forfeit half their bet when they feel like the hand is lost. This option can only be taken during the player’s turn and before the dealer reveals their final hand.
- Double-Down: This option will double the stake and add one more card, after which the hand will end.
- Split: Available when players are dealt a pair, this allows them to split the pair into two separate hands and double their stake.
- Side Bets: These additional bets have become very popular on Live Blackjack games lately, adding more ways to play and more prizes to win. Some of the most popular include:
- Perfect Pairs: Pays when the cards pair-up, with higher amounts typically reserved for when three or four of the same cards are dealt.
- 21+3: A bet made on the player’s 2 cards and the dealer’s face-up card, it pays depending on the strength of these 3 cards, effectively turning them into a poker hand.
- Multi-Cards: Players are rewarded for forming a successful hand with a fixed number of cards, often 5 or above.
- Deal and Play Styles: There are some slight differences in how cards are dealt and how games are played, often depending on the location of the game:
- EU Deal: The dealer’s second card is only dealt after all players have made their move.
- US Deal: The dealer’s second card is dealt after the players get their second cards.
- Multi-Seat: Some games will let you occupy more than one seat if they are available. In some cases, you can take all available seats, providing they are actively being played.
Odds and Payouts
All blackjack games carry a House Edge, also known as a Return to Player or “RTP”. This is calculated based on the return you can expect from a fixed number of plays.
RTP changes from game to game and is dependent on a few factors, including:
- The Number of Decks Used (the fewer, the better).
- The Payout for a Blackjack.
- The Inclusion of Side Bets and Additional Features.
- The Dealer Instructions (ex. Stand on soft 17).
Blackjack has some of the highest percentages of any casino game, which is one of the reasons its popularity has endured for so long.
Top 3 Strategies
Blackjack players often use a strategy known simply as Basic Blackjack Strategy. This strategy describes a series of moves designed to increase the probability of winning every hand. For instance, this strategy recommends that players never take Insurance, because while it may payout in the short-term, when projecting for the long-term the odds of securing a profit are much less favourable.
Many moves are based on both the player’s cards and the dealer’s cards, with the basic idea being that the player should take more risks when the dealer has a good card showing and less when they don’t. There are three moves that can often complicate this strategy and also need to be taken into account:
- Split: Strategy suggests that there are times when a split is favourable and times when it is not. It depends on the dealer’s card, but it also recommends that players should always split aces and eights, and always re-split eights. It also recommends that you never split tens, fours, or fives.
- Double: One of the few times players are always advised to double-down, is when they have a 10 or an 11. That’s because a 10 will improve the hand to a 20 or a 21, while a 7, 8, or 9 will still create a very strong hand. Players are also advised to double-down if they hold an ace and between a 2 and a 7, but only if the dealer shows between 2 and 6.
- Surrender: A Surrender feature isn’t always available and it’s also rarely advised. Generally speaking, it’s recommended to use Surrender when showing 15, 16, or 17, but only if the dealer has a 10 or an ace, as there is a high chance they will draw a higher score than you.
Casino.com CA uses the high-tech Playtech Eurolive platform, which is one of the most secure and trusted platforms in the gaming sector. Eurolive features a host of top live dealer games, from several blackjack variants to 3 Card Brag, Hi-Lo, and much more.
Despite the smaller screen, Live Blackjack works perfectly on mobile devices. It adds to the immersion and allows you to take the game with you anywhere you go. The buttons are large enough to suit even the clumsiest of fingers and the smallest of screens, and the graphics are rich, detailed, and smooth.
You just need a Casino.com CA account and a secure internet connection, and you can play on mobile.
Live Dealer Blackjack is designed to be fast and fun, delivering non-stop action from the first hand to the last. This can be a little overwhelming if you’re not sure about some of the rules or the features, so try these help options if you’re stuck:
- In-Game: There are in-game help menus attached to all of our Live Dealer titles. Just click the help menu at the top left of the screen and you’ll be given a run-down of the basic features and rules.
- Customer Support: We have a dedicated customer support team on hand to help you whenever you’re stuck. Just contact them via email, Live Chat, or telephone and you’ll get a quick and helpful response.
Bonuses and Promotions
Check our promotions and types of bonuses before signing up to Casino.com CA. There are numerous bonuses aimed at new players and you can use these in our Live Dealer casino as well as on our slots, virtual table games, and more.
Additional Live Dealer Games
You can play many different live dealer games at Casino.com CA, including a selection of Live Roulette, Live Baccarat, Live Hold’em and more. You can’t beat the feel of playing in a real casino, and all these games offer that, utilizing a high-quality stream, chat features, and more to provide an in-depth experience.
Casino.com CA is the best place to explore the style, speed, and variety of Live Blackjack. This is a game that fits perfectly into the Live Dealer setup, and with high-quality cam streams, chat options, spectator support, and more, it’s an experience blackjack players are sure to enjoy.