Play Live Blackjack at Casino.com Canada
Blackjack Live LobbyPlay for realRoyale Blackjack LivePlay for realGrand Blackjack LivePlay for realUnlimited Blackjack LivePlay for realCasino.com VIP BlackjackPlay for realQuantum Blackjack LivePlay for realAll Bets Blackjack LivePlay for realGrand Blackjack LivePlay for real
Live Dealer Blackjack Is one of the best ways to play this popular card game online from Canada. The idea is simple: You play just like you would in a real casino, only you can do it from the comfort of your home or, thanks to mobile devices while you’re on the move.
You just need an internet connection and at account at Casino.com CA and you can tap into a selection of the best Live Dealer Blackjack titles.
- Number of Live Dealer Blackjack Tables Available: 25+
- Platform: Playtech.
- Min-Max Bet Limits: $1-$10,000.
- Spectator Mode: Yes.
One of the best ways to play the game of blackjack is via the Live Dealer setup. Live Blackjack puts players in the hot seat and allows them to experience a real casino environment from the comfort of their homes.
AVAILABLE LIVE BLACKJACK GAMES TO PLAY
Live Dealer Blackjack gives players a chance to experience a real blackjack game, taking place in a casino and with a real dealer. All of this is streamed directly onto the player’s desktop or mobile device, giving them a connection to the casino and allowing them to play as if they were sitting in front of the dealer.
To see what Blackjack games are available at Casino.com CA, take a look below. We currently have 8 different variants for you to play, beginning at a stake level of just $1 and going all the way to a maximum of $10,000, with varying RTPs, themes, and features:
Live Blackjack Game Name Bet Limits (Min-Max) RTP% Description Casino.com Live Blackjack $5 - $5,000 99.46% Seats a max of 7 players. Allows for side bets beyond the main bet. Casino.com VIP Blackjack $10 - $5,000 99.46% The exclusive VIP version of the Casino.com table with eight deck and potential to host up to 7 players. Majority Rules Speed Blackjack $1 - $1,000 99.54% The table has two seats which can host an unlimited number of players featuring two game modes: majority votes and best strategy which are invoked per seat. Unlimited Blackjack $0.50 - $5,000 99.54% Allows for an unlimited number of players at a single table where multiple players can bet and play on the same hand. Splitting can happen automatically based on the odds. Soiree Blackjack $50 - $5,000 99.46% Players can request a shoe change, shuffle, or even a new dealer. 21+3 and Player's Pair side bets are available. Grand Blackjack $50 - $5,000 99.46% This game uses the US style of dealing and punters can win with a 10-Card Charlie. There is also the option to double after a split Royal Blackjack $15 - $5,000 95.9% - 99.46% Side bets and multi-seat options available. Quantum Blackjack Live $1 - $400 99.47% The seat can host an unlimited number of players. You can place any bets, but the multiplier affects only the main bet and your payout if you win with a hand that contains multiplier card(s). All Bets Blackjack $1 - $1,000 99.46% Available to an unlimited number of players. Features a series of side bet options for a varied and exciting experience.
WHY LIVE DEALER?
Live Dealer Blackjack is a world apart from virtual varieties of this popular card room. The features are similar, the goal is the same, and the payouts are also similar, but there are a few key differences, including the fact that Live Blackjack takes place on a table with real players (all playing from their computers) and a real dealer.
This is made possible thanks to a high-quality stream, and in addition to seeing the dealer’s moves and watching how other players interact, you can also chat with the table.
- A More Immersive Experience
- More Communal Gaming
- Chat Box to Interact
- Other Players are Involved
- Many Different Game Variants and Features
- You Can Watch the Game Unfold in Real-Time
- Games Can be Slower
- Longer Waiting Times
- Harder to Multi-Table
Blackjack is a simple game on the surface, but there are many intricacies and complexities, things that take this “game of 21” to another level and make it much more intriguing than it first seems. That’s why Blackjack’s popularity has endured so long, why it is a game played by everyone from casual players in homes and card rooms, to professionals in Blackjack tournaments and glitzy casinos.
The basic rules of blackjack, which you should bear in mind when playing Live Dealer Blackjack, include:
- Card Values: Blackjack card values are very easy to learn as most of them are represented by their face value. For instance, 2 counts for 2 and 3 counts for 3. The only exceptions are the face cards, which all count for 10, and an Ace, which can count for 1 or 11.
- Moves: The basic moves and outcomes in Live Blackjack are as follows:
- Hit: Another card is dealt from the shoe and the hand continues.
- Stand: The player settles on the score that they have and the hand ends when the dealer takes their turn.
- Blackjack: A 10 and an Ace combine to create a winning hand. A Blackjack is also known as a “Natural” and is the highest possible score.
- Special Moves: You may see some of the following options in Live Blackjack games, but it’s rare to find them all available in the same game, especially Surrender, which is not that common.
- Insurance: Players can choose to take insurance when the dealer’s card is an ace. If taken, players win when the dealer turns a 10 and secures a blackjack.
- Surrender: Players can “fold” their hand and forfeit half their bet when they feel like the hand is lost. This option can only be taken during the player’s turn and before the dealer reveals their final hand.
- Double-Down: This option will double the stake and add one more card, after which the hand will end.
- Split: Available when players are dealt a pair, this allows them to split the pair into two separate hands and double their stake.
- Side Bets: These additional bets have become very popular on Live Blackjack games lately, adding more ways to play and more prizes to win. Some of the most popular include:
- Perfect Pairs: Pays when the cards pair-up, with higher amounts typically reserved for when three or four of the same cards are dealt.
- 21+3: A bet made on the player’s 2 cards and the dealer’s face-up card, it pays depending on the strength of these 3 cards, effectively turning them into a poker hand.
- Multi-Cards: Players are rewarded for forming a successful hand with a fixed number of cards, often 5 or above.
- Deal and Play Styles: There are some slight differences in how cards are dealt and how games are played, often depending on the location of the game:
- EU Deal: The dealer’s second card is only dealt after all players have made their move.
- US Deal: The dealer’s second card is dealt after the players get their second cards.
- Multi-Seat: Some games will let you occupy more than one seat if they are available. In some cases, you can take all available seats, providing they are actively being played.
ODDS AND PAYOUTS
All blackjack games carry a House Edge, which gives an expected Return to Player or “RTP”. This is calculated based on the return you can expect from a fixed number of hands.
RTP changes from game to game and is dependent on a few factors, including:
- The Number of Decks Used (the fewer, the better).
- The Payout for a Blackjack.
- The Inclusion of Side Bets and Additional Features.
- The Dealer Instructions (ex. Stand on soft 17).
Blackjack has some of the highest RTP percentages of any casino game, which is one of the reasons its popularity has endured for so long.
TOP 3 STRATEGIES
Blackjack players often use a strategy known simply as Basic Blackjack Strategy. This strategy describes a series of moves designed to increase the probability of winning every hand. For instance, this strategy recommends that players never take Insurance, because while it may payout in the short-term, when projecting for the long-term the odds of securing a profit are much less favourable.
Many moves are based on both the player’s cards and the dealer’s cards, with the basic idea being that the player should take more risks when the dealer has a good card showing and less when they don’t. There are three moves that can often complicate this strategy and also need to be taken into account:
- Split: Strategy suggests that there are times when a split is favourable and times when it is not. It depends on the dealer’s card, but it also recommends that players should always split aces and eights, and always re-split eights. It also recommends that you never split tens, fours, or fives.
- Double: One of the few times players are always advised to double-down, is when they have a 10 or an 11. That’s because a 10 will improve the hand to a 20 or a 21, while a 7, 8, or 9 will still create a very strong hand. Players are also advised to double-down if they hold an ace and between a 2 and a 7, but only if the dealer shows between 2 and 6.
- Surrender: A Surrender feature isn’t always available and it’s also rarely advised. Generally speaking, it’s recommended to use Surrender when showing 15, 16, or 17, but only if the dealer has a 10 or an ace, as there is a high chance they will draw a higher score than you.
BONUSES AND PROMOTIONS
Check our promotions and types of bonuses before signing up to Casino.com CA. There are numerous bonuses for new and existing players from Canada and you can use these in our Live Dealer casino as well as on our slots, virtual table games, and more.
ADDITIONAL LIVE DEALER GAMES
You can play many different live dealer games at Casino.com CA, including a selection of Live Roulette, Live Baccarat, Live Hold’em and more. You can’t beat the feel of playing in a real casino, and all these games offer that, utilizing a high-quality stream, chat features and more, to provide an in-depth experience.
PLAY LIVE BLACKJACK FOR REAL MONEY
Casino.com CA is the best place to explore the style, speed, and variety of Live Blackjack online from Canada. This is a game that fits perfectly into the Live Dealer setup, and with high-quality cam streams, chat options, spectator support, and more, it’s an experience that Canadian blackjack players are sure to enjoy. Sign up today and see for yourself!