The Vic Casino is the online version of the famous Victoria Casino located in the heart of central London. The online casino is owned by The Rank Group, the same company that operates the Grosvenor Casino online site, and launched in 2021. The site has grown tremendously from its launch and now offers 1000 unique casino games from big-name developers such as NetEnt and Evolution Gaming. We’ve tasked our experts with looking at the site, and we’ve compiled all the information they’ve gathered into this The Vic Casino review.
The Vic Casino Review
- Over 1000 casino games to enjoy
- State-of-the-art security features
- A great mobile gaming site
- Fully licensed by the UKGC and Gibraltar Gambling Commission
- Game Variety4.0
- Bonus & promotions4.0
- Payment Method4.0
- Mobile App5.0
- Customer Support5.0
- Safety & Security4.0
The Vic Casino
The Vic Casino Profile
|Types of Games supported||Slots, Live Casino, Scratch & Arcade, Roulette, Casino Hold’em, Blackjack, Baccarat, Three Card Stud, and Slingo|
|Game providers Supported||Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, Reel Time Gaming, and more|
|Currencies Supported||GBP, EUR|
|Website language supported||English|
Casino Bonuses and Promotions
Now that you’re a bit more familiar with The Vic Casino, let’s look at what it can offer you in the form of bonuses and promotions. The Vic Casino bonus for new customers is more than just a single deposit bonus; in fact, it’s split into three different bonuses, giving you a total of £200 worth of bonus funds and 100 free spins on the popular Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe slot.
The first bonus is a 100% matched deposit bonus up to the value of £100, plus 20 free spins, the second bonus is a 50% matched deposit bonus up to £50 plus 30 free spins, and the final bonus is a 25% matched deposit bonus up to £50 plus 50 free spins. To claim the first of the three The Vic Casino bonuses, all you have to do is make a deposit of £20 or more and select “1st Deposit Offer” in the cashier, and your bonus will be applied.
As well as a generous welcome bonus, The Vic Casino promotions are well worth taking a look at, as they regularly update their promotions page with new offers for their existing players. Whether it’s reload bonuses that include discounts on drinks at their brick-and-mortar casino or weekly rewards for playing at the site, you can be sure that you’ll be rewarded for playing at The Vic Casino.
Unfortunately, The Vic Casino is not offering a loyalty program to its players. However, the promotions page is updated regularly, so make sure you keep checking back to claim the latest offers from The Vic Casino.
Tips & Recommendations
To ensure you get the most from the bonuses and promotions available at The Vic Casino, follow our helpful tips!
- Plan Your Bonuses - The bonus funds and free spins available in each of the welcome bonuses are only available 7 days from the day you claim them. Therefore, we recommend waiting until you’ve fully played through your bonus before triggering the next one.
- Save Up - If you want to claim the maximum amount from your welcome bonus, you need to deposit at least £400. So, make sure you have that available before making your deposit; otherwise, you won’t be able to maximise your bonus.
- Read The Ts&Cs - The terms and conditions provide valuable information about your bonus, such as the wagering requirements you need to meet and the max winnings you can earn, so make sure to read them before claiming your bonus.
Registration & Banking
If you’re eager to claim the generous welcome offer available at The Vic Casino, then you need to set up an account and make your first deposit, and that’s exactly what we’re going to look at in this section.
Create an Account
Creating an account at The Vic is a piece of cake, thanks to the streamlined The Vic Casino sign up process. It doesn’t take long for your account to be fully set up, so you can be playing your favourite games in no time. To make signing up even easier, we’ve created a helpful guide that will take you through the process step by step.
- Click the yellow “Join Now” button in the middle of the homepage or in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Choose your title, then enter your full name, date of birth, and email address. Then, click the yellow “Next” button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your mobile number, select your country of residence, and then enter your address. If you can’t find your address using the auto-fill feature, you can add it manually.
- Select your marketing preferences, then click the yellow “Next” button at the bottom of the page.
- Create a username and password for your account and enter any promo codes you’ve been given.
- Select your currency and tick the box to confirm you’re at least 18 years old and that you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click the yellow “Register” button at the bottom of the page.
After following those simple steps, you’ll have your very own Vic Casino account!
Now that you’ve got a Vic Casino account, it’s time to add some funds by making a deposit. While there aren’t a great number of banking options available at The Vic Casino, the options they have available are extremely popular, so you shouldn’t have any problems depositing or withdrawing from the site.
One major benefit of playing at The Vic is that there are no fees for depositing or withdrawing, which means you get to keep every penny you win. The minimum deposit and withdrawal limits are low, and the withdrawal times are extremely fast, so you won’t have to wait around for your money. Let’s take a closer look at the banking options available at The Vic Casino.
|Payment Method||Minimum Deposit||Maximum Deposit||Minimum Withdrawal||Maximum Withdrawal||Withdrawal Time|
|Visa||£10||N/A*||£10||N/A||1-3 Working Days|
|Mastercard||£10||N/A*||£10||N/A||1-3 Working Days|
|PayPal||£10||N/A*||£10||N/A||15 Minutes - 24 Hours|
*Only limits are those set by The Vic when creating your account.
Tips & Recommendations
To make sure that your banking and sign-up experience is as smooth as possible, follow our helpful tips.
- Use Your Real Info - You must always use your real personal information when signing up for an online casino such as The Vic. Any account that is created with false information will be closed by the casino, and any funds in that account may be seized.
- Make A PayPal Account - As the banking options are so limited at The Vic, we recommend creating a PayPal account to ensure you have a fast and secure way to make deposits and withdrawals at this casino.
- Withdraw Using PayPal - PayPal withdrawals are by far the fastest way to get your money from The Vic, so if you want to get your money as soon as possible, we’d recommend using PayPal.
The Vic Casino Games
Now that we’ve covered all the boring stuff, we can start looking at the fun part - the games! The Vic has a wide selection of casino games, so no matter what casino games you enjoy the most, you can play them here. Let’s take a closer look at what they offer.
Online Casino Games
The Vic Casino has over 1000 unique online casino games to enjoy across a range of different genres, so there’s truly something for everyone. While there are plenty of game types to choose from, these are the most popular games at The Vic Casino.
- Online Slots - It’s important that any online casino has an extensive selection of online slots, as they’re, without a doubt, the most popular casino game on the market. The Vic Casino has hundreds of top-quality slots to choose from, including popular slots such as Starburst, jackpot slots such as Wild Koi Progressive, and Megaways games such as Dynamite Riches.
- Live Casino - You’d expect any site with a brick-and-mortar casino to offer a great selection of live casino games, and that’s exactly what you’ll find at The Vic. As well as a choice of games, such as online roulette and online baccarat, you can choose your location to get a truly immersive casino experience.
- Table Games - If you want to enjoy classic casino games such as online blackjack at your own pace, you should check out the range of animated table games available at The Vic Casino. They have a mix of classic games and games with a modern twist, such as Lightning Blackjack and Blazing 7’s Roulette.
Playing for Fun or Real Money
An important decision to make when signing up for an online casino is whether you’ll play for fun or real money. Unfortunately, The Vic Casino doesn’t offer the option of playing for fun, but it does offer hundreds of real money games. To help you decide whether playing for fun or real money, let’s take a closer look at what each of them means.
Playing for fun means that you’re only playing for the enjoyment of the game. There’s no possibility of winning or losing any money when playing for fun, which means it’s a totally risk-free way of enjoying online casino games. We’d recommend that beginners start by playing for fun until they gain an understanding of the games they want to play.
Playing for real money means that you have the chance to win real money playing casino games, but you can also lose real money. When playing casino games for real money, there’s always a possibility that you end up with less money than you started with, which is why we at Casino.com always encourage our readers to gamble responsibly.
While many casino players understand the importance of a large library of games to enjoy, we think it’s equally as important that a casino offers games from a number of different software providers. If a casino offers games from a number of different software providers, you’ll find the site will have a better selection of games for you to enjoy.
The Vic Casino understands this and offers games from a number of high-quality software providers, including NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, and Reel Time Gaming. Each of these companies is known for creating some of the best online slots and live casino games on the market, so you’ll know that when you play a game at The Vic Casino, it’s going to be of the highest quality.
The Vic Casino Mobile App
While you may think that there is a dedicated The Vic Casino app available to download based on the information on their website, we found that this was not the case. It says on the casino site that the app is only available for Android users and is available from the Google Play Store, but we could find no Vic Casino mobile app when we searched for it, and following the link took us to a dead-end.
However, despite the lack of a mobile app, fans of gaming on the go can still enjoy the full range of Vic Casino mobile games by browsing the site from their phone’s web browser. Once you’re logged in, you’ll get full access to the suite of casino games, so you’re not missing out on anything by playing on a mobile device. The site itself looks great on the smaller screen, everything is easy to read, and it’s really easy to find the games you want to play.
Quick Mobile Gaming FAQ
Are the games the same on mobile as they are on the desktop site?
Yes, all of the games available on the desktop site are available on the mobile version of the site.
Is there a dedicated mobile app for The Vic Casino?
No, despite what the website might tell you, there is no dedicated mobile app for The Vic Casino.
Can I play at The Vic Casino on an Android phone?
Yes, you can. All you have to do is browse The Vic Casino website from your phone’s web browser, such as Google Chrome, log in with your account details, and you’ll have full access to the site.
Can I play at The Vic Casino on an iOS phone?
Yes, you can. All you have to do is browse The Vic Casino website from your phone’s web browser, such as Safari, log in with your account details, and you’ll have full access to the site.
Can I deposit at The Vic Casino from my phone?
Players have full access to both depositing and withdrawal options when playing at The Vic Casino from their mobile devices.
Safety, Security, Licensing, and Regulations
Player security is our top priority here at Casino.com, which is why we have our team of experts thoroughly investigate the licensing, security features, and player safety features at every site we review. We will never recommend a site that we believe to be unsafe, and we endeavour to make sure we only recommend the very best sites. Let’s take a look and see what our experts found when investigating The Vic Casio licence, security, and player safety features.
- Licensing - The Vic Casino has licences from both the Gibraltar Gambling Commission and the UK Gambling Commission. These are known as two of the most respected authorities in the industry, so a licence from one of these is a sign of a legitimate site. To get a licence from just one of these Commissions is hard enough, so to have one from both of them shows that The Vic Casino is clearly a safe and secure place to play.
- Security - To ensure that your data and funds remain secure on their site, The Vic Casino uses a number of high-level security features, such as 128-bit SSL encryption and the latest in firewall technology.
- Safety - The Vic Casino is committed to keeping its players safe and has implemented a number of features to help do that. These features include deposit limits, self-exclusion, and reality checks that will help you stay in control whilst gambling.
The reason reviews such as this one place such a big emphasis on a casino being licensed by a recognised gambling authority is because it’s definitive proof that a casino has met the standards required to be released to the public. Before a casino gets its license, it must be audited, which involves an independent company staffed with casino experts investigating the site to see if it meets the criteria outlined by the gambling commission.
If a site does not pass this audit, it will not receive its license. Therefore, a site having a licence shows that they have been able to meet the required standards set by the gambling commission in its jurisdiction. Plus, companies must continue to meet those standards in order to retain their licence, so you can be sure that any site with a licence from a recognised gambling authority, such as the UKGC, is a safe place to play
Another important aspect of an online casino to look at is its customer support team. You need to know that if anything happens while making a deposit or playing one of their games, someone will be there to support you.
The best way to get hold of The Vic Casino customer support team is by using the live chat function. You’ll be connected directly to a member of the live chat team, who will be able to assist you with whatever query you have. It only takes a couple of minutes to get connected to a member of the team, and they’re always extremely helpful. The live chat team is available between 7am and 10:30pm, 7 days a week.
There is also a dedicated customer support line for people who would rather speak to a representative directly. This phone line is also available between 7am and 10:30pm, 7 days a week. The last way to contact the customer support team is via email. We’d recommend using this method if you need support outside of the hours stated above but be warned that it can take several hours to hear back from the email team.
- Phone: 0800 086 8457
- Email: support@TheVic.com
- Live Chat: Live Help > Start Chat
The Vic Casino is one of those sites that does a lot of things well. It has a great selection of casino games, solid banking options, good mobile gaming options, and a helpful customer support team. The site also has a generous welcome bonus and plenty of ongoing promotions that will make sure you keep coming back for more. While we’d like to see the customer service hours extended and a few more banking options, there’s a lot to like about The Vic Casino, so why not sign up today and try it for yourself?
- Casino UK
- The Vic Casino