At Casino.com, we believe that online gambling should be a fun and exciting form of entertainment.
As a responsible gambling provider, we are committed to creating a safe and enjoyable online casino environment for our valued players.
Most online casino players gamble within their means and enjoy their time spent in the casino, however for some it can spiral out of control.
This page covers the various measures that we have in place to ensure that we are doing our best by you. If you have any concerns or questions that are not covered here, please contact our Customer Support team who will be happy to help.
The 10 Rules of Responsible Gambling
Keep the following in mind to ensure your gambling is kept fun:
- If you choose to gamble – do it for entertainment purposes only
- Treat the money you lose as the cost of your entertainment – and any winnings as a bonus
- Set a time limit and stick to it – stop playing at that time, whether or not you are winning
- Set a budget and stick to it – decide what you can afford to lose and how much you want to spend
- Expect to lose – the odds are against you and loss is part of the game
- Be aware of the signs of problem gambling – education is the best prevention
- Make it a rule not to gamble on credit – never borrow money to play
- Create balance in your life – gambling should never interfere with or substitute for friends, family, work or other activities
- Never chase lost money – the chances are that the more you try to recoup your losses, the larger your losses will be
- Make sure you are playing for fun – not out of necessity, habit, or to cope with emotional or physical issues
Help and Support
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is gambling interfering with your work or other responsibilities?
- Are you gambling more than you can afford to lose?
- Have you borrowed money or sold anything to gamble?
- Are you trying to make up for previous gambling losses?
- Have you needed to gamble with larger amounts of money to get the same level of excitement?
- Are you recovering from an addictive disorder?
- Do you gamble under the influence of alcohol or other substances?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble or boredom?
- Has gambling caused you any health problems, including stress or anxiety?
- Has your gambling caused any financial problems for you or your family?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, it may indicate that you may have an issue with compulsive gambling.
Should this be the case, we recommend that you are honest with yourself and seek the relevant support to address any issues.
For help and advice, get in touch with one of the following organisations:
Alternatively, GamCare offer an easy to use self assessment test, which you can take here.
Protecting Underage Users
It is not permitted for under 18s to create an account or play at our casino.
We ask that you take reasonable steps to prevent any minors from accessing and playing in the casino:
- Do not leave under 18s unattended near your computer or mobile when signed in to the casino
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity
- Do not share credit card or bank account details with under 18s
- Do not use the 'Save Password' option when logging into the casino
- Create separate profiles for everyone who uses your computer
- Use child-protection software, such as Cyberpatrol, Net Nanny or CYBERsitter to block gambling sites from minors
If you know someone under the age of 18 who is registered with us or accessing the casino, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anyone under 18 found playing will have their winnings removed and their account closed.
At Casino.com, providing our players with a responsible gaming environment is one of our main priorities.
It is our responsibility to you to ensure that all of our staff are trained to recognise any signs of problem gambling, and to take the necessary steps to protect our casino members.
To assist our players in playing responsibly, we provide a selection of options:
- Account limits
- Time out periods
- Self exclusion periods
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Account tools to help you manage your gambling
- Direct links to responsible gambling organisations
Gambling Management Tools
Gambling Management Tools are easy to set and help you control your gambling through simple steps.
In order to set a daily, weekly or monthly deposit limit for your gambling activity, please do so via the Cashier in your account, or contact our Customer Support team who will be happy to set your limits based on your request. You can review limits that are active on your account at any time by checking the relevant section of your account.
The daily, weekly and monthly limits begin on the date and time requested by you, and will be reset once your requested period has expired. Any limits set apply only to the Mansion brand on which they were requested.
- Limits set by you and implemented by Casino.com are for your protection. If you would like to decrease a limit (e.g. reduce your monthly deposit limit amount for reduced gambling), this will be done as soon as possible by our Customer Support team. If you would like to increase a limit (e.g. increase your monthly deposit limit amount), there will be a 24 hour cooling off period before your request is put in place by our Customer Support team.
- It is your responsibility as well as ours to ensure that any limits you set are followed. Please do not try to play outside of your set limits by creating a new account with one of our other online casinos, as we will not be responsible for any losses incurred under such circumstances.
- Any special limits requested by email are only considered to be effective once you have received a confirmation email from us, which will contain an incident number for your reference. If you have requested a special limit but have not received a confirmation email, please contact our Customer Support team immediately.
- If you request a special limit by telephone, you will also receive a confirmation email. Again, please inform our Customer Support team immediately if you have not received confirmation, as this may mean that the limit has not been set.
Level 1 – Access Control
We’re always sorry to see players leave. But, if you feel like you wish to take a break from Casino.com, you can request for your account to be closed by clicking here, or talking to one of our Customer Support agents via Live Chat, phone or email.
This option will allow you to reopen your account at any time, again by contacting our Customer Support team.
Should you wish to close your account for problem gambling reasons, there are a number of tools available to restrict your access, listed below.
Level 2 – Access Control for Problem Gambling
You can view your transactional and betting history when logged into your account via the ‘My Account’ area. Here you are able to filter by dates to see your previous activity. For any further information, please contact our Customer Support team who will be happy to assist.
By setting a reality check, we will remind you of the duration of your gaming session after a certain period has elapsed, helping you better manage the length of any gameplay. Click here to set a reality check on your account.
If you wish to restrict the amount of money you are able to deposit to the site over a period of 1 day, 1 week or 1 month, you are able to set deposit limits to prevent any further transactions to the site. This functionality is available within the cashier when signed in to your account, or via the link below.
Any reduction in your limits will be applied immediately, with any increase being subject to a 24-hour cooling off period, at which point you will have to confirm the change. Deposit limits will only apply to the account on which you set them. If you hold other accounts on the Mansion network, we strongly recommend you consider adding limits to these also. Any spend will not count towards limits on other accounts, each operate independently.
If gambling with us is causing you any stress or concern, you can opt to request a “Time Out” for between 24 hours and 6 weeks. During this time, you will not be able to deposit or withdraw from your account and all gaming activity will be prevented, nor will you receive any marketing materials. These restrictions will apply across all of your accounts on the Mansion network, and will be automatically removed following the completion of the requested period. During a Time Out, you will be unable to re-open your account early and must wait for the entire time to pass.
In order to place a Time Out on your account, please follow the link below, or request this directly from our Customer Support. Please note, until the process has been completed and your Time Out confirmed, your account will not be fully restricted.
If the situation is more serious, you may want to exclude yourself from gambling for an extended period of time. You can request to Self-Exclude for a period between 6 months and 5 years. During this time, you will be unable to deposit or withdraw from your account, and all gaming activity will be suspended.
Any balance you have at the time of self-exclusion will be processed back as soon as possible to the most recently used payment method, and you will be removed from all marketing communications.
Upon completion of the Self Exclusion period, you must contact us directly should you wish to reactivate your account and resume playing. Your account will then be reviewed and will be considered for reopening subject to a 24-hour cooling off period.
In order to place a self-exclusion on your account, please click below or request this directly from our Customer Support team. Please note, until the process has been completed and your self-exclusion confirmed, your account will not be fully restricted.
We strongly recommend, should you be considering a self-exclusion on your Mansion accounts, to extend this to accounts you hold with other gambling operators. Please also see the support agencies listed in the section below who will be able to offer further assistance.
Mansion is proud to support the UKs multi-operator self-exclusion system GAMSTOP.
The GAMSTOP service offers those who register the opportunity to upload their personal details and action a self-exclusion across all participating remote operators, whether this be casinos, sports betting or other forms of gambling.
If you are experiencing difficulty and are considering closing your account, Mansion highly recommends extending this to other gambling services where you hold accounts.
Full details on GAMSTOP can be found at their website - www.gamstop.co.uk
Blocking Adverts and Websites
For those who wish to control the websites accessible to you online for gambling activities, there are various software options to allow you to block either all websites, or customise select permissions on devices.
More information on this software can be found here.
In order to restrict the advertising you see on social media, there are various steps you can take to hide adverts from any company you do not wish to see, including gambling providers.
More information on how to apply these blocks can be found here.
Transactional and Banking Blocks
Many UK banks now offer their customers the opportunity to restrict transactions to gambling operators. These include Lloyds, Barclays, HSBC, Natwest and Santander, as well as online institutions such as Revolut, Starling and Monzo.
For more information on how your bank can assist, please visit the help and support section of the respective website to learn more.
For anyone experiencing gambling harm, or for anyone affected with another individuals gambling habits, there are various support services available that can help assist with issues surrounding problem gambling, be it recovery, financial advice or simply a place to talk to a councillor. Details of some organisations can be found below:
If you require further information or feel you may have a gambling issue, please contact our Customer Support team who will be happy to assist you.
You can contact us on the following numbers:
UK Freephone: 0808 238 6049
International: +350 200 44793
Click here to email us.
We're here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.